It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

I'll give that a go Caled.

I was hoping that someone may know where it might be held in my local temp files - as that must be why I can still play it.

Rel, I have looked for files like that in the past. You would have to know the file name but it will be in the Windows directory under an obvious Temp folder. I haven't tried doing that in Windows 11. I do recall there being a ton of files in the Wintemp folder.

ETA

I just looked at my Temp files in Windows 11 and I am not sure if that is the same path anymore. But maybe even do a search by date if you can of the temp files? It might be a super waste of your time. I would pass and do Caled's idea.

ETA 2

Oh look in your "Downloads" Temp directory in Explorer and see if it is there?

edit on 8-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

I videoed the deleted Mr Pool 39 second video and copied to dropbox for those who want to see it here!

Apologies for the quality but best I could do.

Video is 39 seconds long:
a) Two eyes/nightsights appear at 8 seconds thru 10 seconds,
b) further light shapes in top right quadrant in last quarter of video,
c) Apart from the sound of my breath and clicking play, the rest is sound from the original video.

Awesome.

Now those beady eyes looked a bit contrived and on purpose. Not sure if I heard this but it reminded me of putting an M16 together in the dark in Boot Camp USArmy. Real night vision goggles can see you but you would have to have a detector to see the source like that when I used those way back when in my Army adventures.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

On the original video the background was closer to black than blue... and the eyes were yellow rather than white.

Need some zeds now.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I know what kind of night vision goggles you're mentioning. Even those 1970s-era tech goggles were incredible.

What amazed me when I looked into that tech is that it was already around at the end of World War II. The Germans used halftracks to project IR spotlights and their tanks had gunsights that could "see" the illuminated targets.

The first "starlight" sensitive gear appeared in the 1950s if my memory of what I read is accurate.

I hear the gear today is nothing short of amazing. But oh boy, it is expensive.

Cheers
edit on 8-5-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I know what kind of night vision goggles you're mentioning. Even those 1970s-era tech goggles were incredible.

What amazed me when I looked into that tech is that it was already around at the end of World War II. The Germans used halftracks to project IR spotlights and their tanks had gunsights that could "see" the illuminated targets.

The first "starlight" sensitive gear appeared in the 1950s if my memory of what I read is accurate.

I hear the gear today is nothing short of amazing. But oh boy, it is expensive.

Cheers

When I had one on my head it was officially Top Secret still. I am sure it is not now. I know a while back I could have bought one of the older models. I had a crazy neighbor situation where he was breaking into my house. We came real close one night to me ending it with buck shot at 5 ft when he charged me like a bull but stopped two feet from my property line. The cops said we 'should have killed him". I said "you would have charged me with murder". They know they would have.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Geert Vanden Bassche on the Highwire on the next mutation.
He's been right all the way through this..... I seriously hope what he sees coming next is wrong!
Link to interview. Worth a watch
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Geert Vanden Bassche on the Highwire on the next mutation.
He's been right all the way through this..... I seriously hope what he sees coming next is wrong!
Link to interview. Worth a watch
Rainbows
Jane

I hope you can start looking at this as "you are just not afraid enough and we have some more information to help that out" because my gut is telling me "we are being played". Fear is the tool of these creepy society trying to take us over for good.
Love and compassion that i feel in your posts says you don't wish to live that way. DON'T over think this stuff. Roll with what we know. There are agents of the Cabal who are trying to convince intelligent people to spread the narrative so that the other intelligent people get ridiculed for not agreeing with the BS narratives.

Those are the facts and please don't be offended. I would love to live next door to you and sit and talk all day. Several of you Brits have inspired that in me. You have a different take on things from us here and where we meet is where we share the greatest concepts..

To recap folks

Fear is their tool, think in terms if it is real or contrived.

KNOW they are lying all the damn time and smart people are falling for it because they want to actually. Not in a mean way they want to believe authoritarian types naturally.

Love and common sense is the way out of this.

That is a lot, but it is how I feel it is going to work the best for us all.

Again, please don't take it wrong at all. But the Spirit in me woke up when I read your post here, and this post is what came of it.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

edit on 2022/5/8 by CrazyFox because: Duplicated

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

lnk

Similar but diff

edit on 2022/5/8 by CrazyFox because: In case any wanna watch 2000 half donkeys

edit on 2022/5/8 by CrazyFox because: Complete

edit on 2022/5/8 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There is a video of one of the higher up scientists at Cern giving a presentation about their work. I can't remember who exactly the audience was but if I remember correctly it was some kind of presentation to help recruit younger scientists. Anyway in the video he basically says that they have opened a doorway and were communicating with the entities. What is disturbing is they admit they really don't know who they are and don't really care about us. At least from my interpretation it sounded more like a demon rather than an alien. I tried to do a quick search and I believe it was on Richie From Boston's old channel on Bitchute but it is locked out. I can't remember the original title and unfortunately if you type in Cern Portal you get all kinds of results.

There was also a theory that Cern has changed hands sometime in December to the WHs IIRC and it is being used to try and undo what they have already done but they were not quite sure if they can do it. There is also a theory that Cern was already here and was part of the previous great reset. Cern is a huge Rabbit hole and has some really interesting stuff out there on it.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There will very soon be a major announcement.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Problem with Science is when Actions are based on faulty or entirely wrong assumptions ... Case in point

Hmmmm

Chem trail tech in action...Different application
In plain sight of history

The real post I came for .....
Wouldn't want to "embarrass" anyone.... Really ?

Durham Set back

The report notes that U.S. District Court Judge Christopher Cooper has denied a request from Durham that now "limits evidence and testimony prosecutors can offer against attorney Michael Sussmann" who has been accused of lying to investigators.

As Politico's Kyle Cheney and Josh Gerstein wrote, "The ruling spares the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee the potential embarrassment of a federal judge finding they were part of a coordinated effort to level since-discredited allegations that candidate Donald Trump or his allies maintained a data link from Trump Tower to Russia’s Alfa Bank."

Happy Mothers Day
Mine is a century old and still going

edit on 582022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

On that Durham report. He just needs to go ahead and indict the DNC leadership AND HRC. Charge them with Treason and Racketeering. One of those will stick I believe 100%.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Robots? WTF?!?!

t.me...

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

mobile.twitter.com...

The post you linked to is too generalized. You or I could deliver that notification with the same authority, lol.

But the user/account: twitter.com... has some very informative posts that demonstrate how life works, and makes one think deeper about what is often taken for granted.

Bookmarked.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
There is also a theory that Cern was already here and was part of the previous great reset. Cern is a huge Rabbit hole and has some really interesting stuff out there on it.

Literally, a huge time space warping rabbit hole.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same account has a pinned tweet from yesterday saying that people of the world are in for a culture shock.

What would 'culture shock' the entire world -- aliens?

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

ALIENS

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Robots? WTF?!?!

t.me...

These are rubber masks, my friend.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Please don't misunderstand. I'm not scarred, I'm very angry.
Rainbows
Jane

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join