It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

You tell me to post vids. I don't like that attitude of telling me to do anything.

I didn't bother to tell you where I go it. I am glad you wasted your time.

This is ATS if you are not posting at least some obscure sources then what are you doing here? Most of yall are just regurgitating MSM.

My information is mostly from people either in Ukraine right now or has close connections to those who are. One of those people has been in Kharkov almost the entire time.

If you want to ignore me then do so, but I will keep posting the info I get even if it breaks your MSM worldview.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: wordforword

Nah, I am just passing info. I won't go looking for videos.

Well, as it stands, unsubstantiated info. At least give people who want to believe the map, the chance to see the cited source.

I would have but now I am thinking twice. While I am sure the authorities in Ukraine are at least somewhat aware of who is who there, that person has already had to relocate twice. I wouldn't put it past some to call the authorities about him. One "reporter" already has but he had already relocated from Kyiv.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Your original attempt to deceive -

Telewizja Polska has drawn a new map with the prospects of Ukraine. As we can see, Poland also set out to bite off a piece of the Square. And it seems, according to their version, that the Romanians and Hungarians will get a little.

Telewizja Polska, also known in English as the Polish Public Television

Turns out you lied.

I found your map, and it did NOT come from Poland. In fact it came from far right fringe group the Russian Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) and was dreamed up back in... wait for it... 2014, when Russia invaded Ukraine.

Fringe Russian party: Return Ukraine land to Hungary, Poland, Romania

Could Hungary actually see an increase in national territory for the first time since the 19th century? Um, most assuredly not, it seems, but if the fantastical scenario proposed by the far-right Russian Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) came to fruition, this would indeed happen at the expense of Ukraine.

According to reports from Russia-based news agency Interfax, LDPR president/Duma Deputy Speaker/well-known bombastic nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky informed that his party was considering proposing a referendum along the lines described before the assembled Duma last week.

The proposal calls specifically for the return of the Transcarpathia region to Hungary, the Chernovtsy region to Romania and a wide swathe of five “formerly Polish regions” to Poland. In a communiqué to the three nations, Zhirinovsky urged the holding of similar referenda calling for the return of this land. “It’s never too late to correct historical errors,” he wrote.

The LDPR currently holds 11.4% of seats in the Duma and generally vote along the lines of the majority United Russia party of Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and President Vladimir Putin.

A 2014 plan to dismember Ukraine, proposed by Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a Russian nationalist politician and supporter of Putin's foreign policy

Luckily Vladimir Zhirinovsky died on March 25 2022. Now we just need *PUTIN* to join him in hell.

Now I see why you didnt want to reveal your source. It doesnt fit the Russian propaganda narrative. With that said everything you post is now suspect so post your source links or the crap you post will be disregarded. Especially when you intentionally try to shift the blame to another country instead of where it belongs - with the NTAC 2.0 compatible butchers in the Kremlin.

edit on 29-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Tue Mar 29 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No, I did not lie. I posted the information I received nothing more.

I know you really hate anything that doesn't paint your Nazis as good Nazis but seriously wake up.

I am going to post the pic again and you look in the right hand corner. Can you guess what it stands for?

Unless you are going to accuse me of placing a logo I have never seen before today there and erasing it from your source take a chill.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Actually you refused to post a link to your source. It did not come from Poland, but Russia.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I said it came from Telewizja Polska and as far as I know, it did. Have you ever considered that they may have used a map from another source? No, of course not because that never happens, right.

Edit to add

I also asked if you wanted the telegram link. After the crap some of you gave me over posting it before I didn't bother. And I won't this time because this one time the source is in Ukraine and I don't trust the true believers in this thread. Give me sh t for it if you want but it's not happening.
edit on 29-3-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, ok, let's examine this forensically and see if it's a lie or an honest mistake.

Telewizja Polska has drawn a new map

It's been established that this map was in fact newly drawn....... in 2014, yes in 2014 it was new. If you were given information that this is new in 2022 then someone lied to you, OR you knew it wasn't and lied in your post. It doesn't really matter, the fact is that, it being new in 2022 is a lie by someone.

It personally does not matter to me as i only know it as disinformation of sorts as it was a proposal that Zhirinovsky was going to forward in Duma.

Also the source was not TVP, but Russia. TVP was reporting on it to mock the Russian effort that never grew legs anyway.

ETA: Lets just go with you had no idea about its origin nor its backstory, and thus just made an honest mistake on your part. It happens. No shame in that.
edit on 29-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

To end this ill give you the benefit of the doubt. The map and idea came from Russia originally, which is all that matters.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They are fighting like Gen. Patton was in charge now...

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

As I said, I reported the info I was given. I doubt my source went and started searching who made the map originally. Why would he? I also doubt that in the broadcast he watched they stated where the map came from.

That is the map they showed when talking about how a future Ukraine may look. I am not sorry for posting it or what I wrote. My speculation was logical based on the info I had.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vetfather

I've seen some reports that the US is still training Ukrainian forces inside Poland but I have not found anything to verify it yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So you're not sorry for posting and repeatedly pushing 2014 russian propaganda in an effort to convince folks here that Poland is planning to invade Ukraine?

Only that your propaganda effort didn't work?

Do I have that right?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The facts were presented and the issue corrected so lets just move on from it (the map issue).

PatriotGames4u - sent you a pm
alphabetaone - sent you a pm
DontTreadOnMe - sent you a pm
edit on 29-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just made this video so others can see how they honor their fallen heroes.
I have no words to describe it.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Is it Russian propaganda when it comes from within Ukraine on the Ukrainian side and a broadcast from Poland? Make that make sense.

Never mind, don't bother, that doesn't make sense.

Anyway

Local residents reporting on social networks in Donetsk, part of a residential building collapsed after shelling by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/jyhmjm.jpg
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/vql539.mp4
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/3tdmxd.mov

It is also being reported that it was a Tochka-U missile or maybe there was a separate attack with a Tochka-U but my opinion is the videos show a missile attack because if it was artillery there would be more shells raining down. It may also be that translation software isn't picking up the nuance in different types of artillery.

There have been previous Tochka-Us that were carrying cluster bombs.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Is it Russian propaganda when it comes from within Ukraine on the Ukrainian side and a broadcast from Poland? Make that make sense.

Never mind, don't bother, that doesn't make sense.

Anyway

Local residents reporting on social networks in Donetsk, part of a residential building collapsed after shelling by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/jyhmjm.jpg
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/vql539.mp4
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/3tdmxd.mov

It is also being reported that it was a Tochka-U missile or maybe there was a separate attack with a Tochka-U but my opinion is the videos show a missile attack because if it was artillery there would be more shells raining down. It may also be that translation software isn't picking up the nuance in different types of artillery.

There have been previous Tochka-Us that were carrying cluster bombs.

Even if it gets rebroadcast on U.S. teevee, or on ATS, it still has the same original propaganda source. Nothing can change fictional propaganda into factual report.

I only opened your first image, but that looks like artillery that 'exploded' a couple floors down after entering through the roof or the collapsed wall, cement buildings tend to do a mini collapse like that.

American destroyers carried 5 inch main guns in ww2, modern russian artillery is 6 inch, they do that much damage with a single strike.

The image below is a much more solidly built government building than the residential building in that first photo after being hit by a typical russian cruise missile, this one looks like it was probably a 500 pounder.

The difference between artillery and cruise missile damage is impossible to get confused, the difference is just that massive.

edit on 30-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Well, if that was an artillery strike then they either fired widely into the city or aimed for the civilian district.

It's reported 1 dead 4 injured 1 child injured.

If it had been a missile then guidance could have been off.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Likely an artillery miss, the surrounding area shows no signs of having been targeted.

It's also possible that a single shot was sent at a specific apartment that was housing military operations, but Ukrainians aren't really known for that tactic, mainly because they aren't really known for artillery accuracy.

Russians do the above quite a bit, and they do have the artillery accuracy reputation to back it up that Ukrainians lack.

Best guess from what little is known is that your first image was an artillery miss from someone, probably on the Ukrainian side.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Or it was a shoot and scoot to cause terror.

They have done it before. Oleksiy Arestovych, Zelenskys advisor practically worshiped ISILs tactics and cruelty.

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/lpuipm.mp4

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Or it was a shoot and scoot to cause terror.

They have done it before. Oleksiy Arestovych, Zelenskys advisor practically worshiped ISILs tactics and cruelty.

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/lpuipm.mp4

Nothing in that photo gave any indications of those kind of tactics being employed, and the damage didn't resemble the type of weapon that would be used for such a tactic.

This looks like artillery miss by someone.

Ukraine is barely even using artillery or armor, mainly because they'd have no chance against russia in that type of engagement, but they are using them.

Any 'shoot & scoot' terror ops (ISIS used russian tactics for this) by Ukraine would most likely be done with quick mortar barrages, and your photo showed no indication of such.

edit on 30-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join