It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

But for real though how many Nazis is to many?

Whats your limit on arming and funding them?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

And everyone who is enthusiastically spreading the WEF Nazis lies are Nazis.

As a former Marine, im no stranger to bumps and bruises.

I'm willing to take my bumps and bruises here too, like with what im about to say to you.

I take back what i said about you being daft, you're not daft.

You are truly fücking stupid. A literal douche canoe.

Have at me mods, i dont blame you, i just wanted to make sure this dickless toilet brush had the oppostunity to see it.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Direne

As I quite clearly stated, Russian missiles in Mexico or Canada is very much a hypothetical and has no bearing on the REALITY of the situation in Ukraine.

All of us have opinions what MIGHT happen in such a situation - the only precedence we have is The Cuban Missile Crisis - but that's all they are; opinions on a hypothetical situation than in all probability will never happen.

As such all comparisons are invalid and irrelevant.

Hypothetical why exactly? Mexico as of late has sympathised with Russia on the situation.

The cuban missile crisis is as valid and relevant as it gets for this entire situation m, given the events that lead to Russia’s actions.

You can make as many excuses as you like for US and NATOs expansion into the east and missile deployments, its become very fashionable lately for idealists to claim its in no way responsible but that couldnt be further from the truth.

USA not long ago vetoed Russias decisions to sell s400. Defensive weapons to Syria. So many double standards in Us foreign policy and sincerely hope Putin does deploy missiles and troops to mexico and or cuba to shut down the double standard parade once and for all.

But dont take my word for it, US policy makers voiced their concerns at US expansion many times:

In his 2014 memoir, Duty, Robert M. Gates, who served as secretary of defense in both Bush's administration and Barack Obama's, conceded that "trying to bring Georgia and Ukraine into NATO was truly overreaching." That initiative, he concluded, was a case of "recklessly ignoring what the Russians considered their own vital national interests."

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

But it's not our country, so not up to us unless they attack other countries.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

As I quite clearly stated, Russian missiles in Mexico or Canada is very much a hypothetical and has no bearing on the REALITY of the situation in Ukraine.

All of us have opinions what MIGHT happen in such a situation - the only precedence we have is The Cuban Missile Crisis - but that's all they are; opinions on a hypothetical situation than in all probability will never happen.

Hypothetical why exactly? Mexico as of late has sympathised with Russia on the situation.

The cuban missile crisis is as valid and relevant as it gets for this entire situation m, given the events that lead to Russia’s actions.

You can make as many excuses as you like for US and NATOs expansion into the east and missile deployments, its become very fashionable lately for idealists to claim its in no way responsible but that couldnt be further from the truth.

USA not long ago vetoed Russias decisions to sell s400. Defensive weapons to Syria. So many double standards in Us foreign policy and sincerely hope Putin does deploy missiles and troops to mexico and or cuba to shut down the double standard parade once and for all.

But dont take my word for it, US policy makers voiced their concerns at US expansion many times:

In his 2014 memoir, Duty, Robert M. Gates, who served as secretary of defense in both Bush's administration and Barack Obama's, conceded that "trying to bring Georgia and Ukraine into NATO was truly overreaching." That initiative, he concluded, was a case of "recklessly ignoring what the Russians considered their own vital national interests."

Are you back to the lie that someone was arming Ukraine again?

russia put nuke missiles in cuba.

Nobody wanted to put any kind of offensive missiles in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Russia’s defence ministry claims that its forces destroyed 3,687 Ukrainian military facilities since the start of its attack, as well as 99 aircraft, 1,194 tanks and armoured combat vehicles, and 443 field artillery guns.

● Ukraine’s military claims it has killed more than 12,000 Russian troops, plus 374 tanks, 1,226 armoured combat machines and 140 artillery systems.

apple.news...

Thats a hell of a lot of facilities destroyed by Russia if true, clearly indicative of their intent to destroy Russias military infrastructure from ever rebuilding any time soon and disarming the nation. I have previously state’s this is what Russias objective is, to create a neutral zone in Ukraine as a buffer against NATO in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Are you back to the lie that someone was arming Ukraine again?

russia put nuke missiles in cuba.

Nobody wanted to put any kind of offensive missiles in Ukraine.

USSR did that not Russia. And it was response to america puting missiles in Eastern europe first. Go back to school.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

How many open Nazis in your military is to many?

How many Battalions? How many officers is to many ?

How many?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

So why did you use it as a false whataboutism to Ukraine if you already knew the facts?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

How many open Nazis in your military is to many?

How many Battalions? How many officers is to many ?

How many?

Our military, or that of another country?

BIG difference.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

HA How many is to many for you to send 13 billion $ and alot of weapons?

Like 10% 20% 50%

What number is ok with you?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Russia have destroyed 4000 military facilities in Ukraine according to recent reports, if true this is indicative of Actions taken by Russia to disarm Ukraine as a whole and wipe out their Military infrastructure and ability to rebuild/replenish their conventional army. Effectively turning Ukraine into a neutral zone. Of course this paves the way for Ukraine to fall back onto insurgency and guerilla tactics going forward by that point I believe Russia will exit ukraine and simply keep the region “in check” with missile strikes in the same way Israel keeps its own neighbours in check with aerial bombardment of new military facilities.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Like 10% 20% 50%

To send aid to while they are being invaded by a neighbor?

100%.

To send aid to when nobody is invading?

A WHOLE lot less.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Its up to us whether or not we fund and arm them

We should demand they be denounced and banned from the military

Right? Or is that just a Trump and his Nazi supporters thing?
edit on 13-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So why did you use it as a false whataboutism to Ukraine if you already knew the facts?

There is nothing false about the Cuban Missile Crisis. It’s a documented historical event.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There is nothing false about the Cuban Missile Crisis. It’s a documented historical event.

I never said there was.

I said it's a false whataboutism to Ukraine, because nobody was putting missiles in Ukraine.

Why do you keep bringing up this nonsense?

Trying to distract from russia's catastrophic invasion of Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Like 10% 20% 50%

To send aid to while they are being invaded by a neighbor?

100%.

To send aid to when nobody is invading?

A WHOLE lot less.

Why was america sending ukraine military aid every year since 2014 to the tune of 2.5 billion in US tax payers money? When they werent under invasion?

Why did the same america stop Russia sending Syria aid when Syria was invaded by multiple entities?

These are double standards you choose to ignore and bury your hand in the sand because america is the worlds most innocent angel in your eyes.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Right? Or is just a Trump and his Nazi supporters thing?

We have.

Many times.

And didn't fund them.

Until russia threatened invasion, and the followed through with that invasion.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I said it's a false whataboutism to Ukraine, because nobody was putting missiles in Ukraine.

Just Nazi bio labs

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Right? Or is just a Trump and his Nazi supporters thing?

We have.

Many times.

And didn't fund them.

Until russia threatened invasion, and the followed through with that invasion.

So Nazis are better than Russians? If you have pick a side you pick the Nazis?

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join