It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Convoy is Here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Once the government has that much control, it's difficult to properly tell government leaders to go phuk themselves.

When the blood that stains a tyrants hands is suddenly realized to be their own, changes happen. That's always been the way the world works.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

What ?

Only 12 red-flags ?

You know how to tell when we're being played ?

" Organization™. "

Just like you pointed-out.

We went two years without a voice, without natural-leaders.
It felt like a power-vacuum to me.

Then we get 100 trucks, all with the same printed signs on them.

Just like how a few hours after the Charlie-Hebdo™ affair : hundreds of protestors filled the streets, with printed and assembled placards.

Hmmmmmm......

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That's great. With peace and love it unites so many citizens to your cause and it's a great chance to spread truth around normally kept secret by media and big tech. We have to take our countries back!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Simply because someone had to

Eastbound and Down by Jerry Reed

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Starting to think the PTB planned the freedom convoy. Makes no sense how they allowed or didn’t notice all those trucks parked in front of parliament.Then did nothing while it built up into what it was. They never noticed there was a giant parking lot full of supplies? Give me a break. And now with the clearing them out part, you’re still allowed to come into the so called red zone, the crowd had dwindled this am but built up by evening when it grew larger again. Next up is plot to have a reason to seize or freeze ( a word they can’t get straight) bank accounts. Enter the excuse to go into a cashless society. Not saying the protesters are fake, they are real people who genuinely believe they’re fighting a great protest for their freedom. It only needed one person to say let’s do this on social media and get it going.

Anyways have fun with it.

Love the hockey sticks with flags and the guy who had a Jerry can for a hat today lol . He just cut the bottom off and put it on his head. Nice fit. The yellow spout cracked me up!
edit on 20-2-2022 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Once the government has that much control, it's difficult to properly tell government leaders to go phuk themselves.

When the blood that stains a tyrants hands is suddenly realized to be their own, changes happen. That's always been the way the world works.

Can you elaborate? How does the "tyrant" get his own blood on his hands? Self inflicted wound?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeah funny you mention the signs they hold up. Very professionally done up. Today we tried it out here but it was home made cardboard signs. Teeny tiny flags, not these big ass ones or fu🍁K Trudeau ones.Don’t forget to buy the merch either. Seems staged to me. Most staged thing I’ve ever seen .

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't think Truckers in Canada can legally carry firearms, like they do here in America. Yes...things will be VERY different here, if Biden orders violence against the protestors.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Your right. Smells like the Antifa/BLM ruse that was pulled on the left but from a perceived right wing angle.

My call is divide and conquer tactics being orchestrated by TPTB.

They don’t want you united.

The United States of America, now there’s double speak for you.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
When does the threat of world war enable emergency powers to be enforced?

a reply to: violet

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Truckers are non longer Teamsters. The vast majority of truckers are either independent or work for fleets that are anti-union.

TheRedneck

edit on 2/20/2022 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think Truckers in Canada can legally carry firearms, like they do here in America.

I don't know of any fleet that allows firearms in their trucks for any reason. Owner-Op companies frown on it pretty hard as well, and some will even prohibit carrying a firearm. They lease the truck, and they use that to say when something is and is not allowed to be carried. The various state laws and the sporadic reciprocity laws make it almost impossible for a trucker to legally carry a firearm anyway (maybe legal in this state, but not in that one), and the companys don't want the legal hassle.

Firearms for truckers are effectively illegal in the US. Ball bats, iron pipes, and long, sharp, pointy things not so much.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If this Convoy disturbs the corporate trade routes and disrupts lawful national commerce. What do you think will be the response of the Feds? It won't be like in Canada. And there's always the teamsters to take into account.

teamster.org...

Have you ever met a Trucker?

Read a U.S. newspaper before democrats took them over 15 years ago?

Read the U.S. constitution?

Ever visited the U.S., or even looked at a map?

Truckers don't care what you call them and don't stop until the job is done.

Teamsters have been all but run out of the U.S. Trucking industry as a result of what those democrats did in the 70s and 80s. That 'union' is playing no role at all in this, and they have no ability to do so.

Our federal government does not have any significant law enforcement abilities, and this is by design, for exactly this type of situation. They simply do not have the numbers to do anything about it without state forces.

They will have even less numbers beginning in 2023.

It is not accidental that the convoy is taking so many routes, and which specific routes. This is to avoid any potential choke points where democrat fascists can attempt to use state forces to stop the convoy.

Democrats will certainly try.

And fail.

On camera.

edit on 20-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Simply because someone had to

Eastbound and Down by Jerry Reed

I do love me a bit of Jerry Reed!

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If this Convoy disturbs the corporate trade routes and disrupts lawful national commerce.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the willingness of Truckers doing their jobs, that is the definition of lawful national commerce.

So ... if they're not willing to do their jobs ... are they 'guilty' of something in your eyes?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'll say....working a a major entry point for Ford Motors....incoming semi drivers got all kinds of things for the road:
Handguns, stun guns, cattle prods , mace, bats...you name it.

And most of the truckers will defend themselves knowing their comps won't.

Carry weapons, save your life, get fired.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Truckers will carry anything they can get by with. They are major targets for thieves, and they know it. There are also road rage incidents.

Guns, however, are a problem. I am licensed for concealed carry in Alabama, so yeah, I can carry a gun in Alabama even in a semi. That permit is also good in Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Dakota, and Vermont. It is generally good with some restrictions in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Sounds good so far, right?

But that permit is worthless in California, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, and the bulk of New England (including New York). In those states, I can be arrested and imprisoned for a gun crime, some of which are felonies... and conviction of a felony means I lose my permit in Alabama completely.

Most freight is going to or coming from one of three general areas: Southern California, New England, and Chicago. So if I want to carry a gun, I cannot pick up or deliver in those states... heck, I cannot even drive through those states! And of course, the truck is my home on the road... it's not like I can grab a load in LA and deliver it to Chicago, after I swing by Alabama to drop off my gun.

Remember, a truck driver can be out for weeks, sometimes months, at a time. Some drivers do not even have a regular home... they use a friend or family member's address and swing by every six months or so to pick up their mail. Some use PO boxes. There's nowhere to put one's gun until they get back from a state which they cannot carry in.

If you saw drivers with guns, they were either:
  • Driving locally,
  • Had a dedicated route that never took them out of states where their permit was recognized, or
  • Were anxious to have a gun charge on their record.
The most common weapon I saw on the road was a "tire thumper." That's just a big stick used to test tire inflation, considered legally a "tool" instead of a "weapon," but let me tell you: in the right hands, it can crack a skull in two pieces!

Knives are also a big thing with drivers. I don't know of anyone I ever met who didn't keep a hunting knife with them, always sharp and in easy reach.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Biden-Pelosi have ordered the Capitol security fences reinstalled, before the Protest Convoys arrive, and ahead of Joe Biden's State of the Union speech. (He delayed it...but that's another thread, lol.)

Max Security Returning to D.C.: www.foxnews.com...

This gives the protest even greater legitimacy, and further demonstrates how "guilty" Democrats are feeling.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Biden-Pelosi have ordered the Capitol security fences reinstalled, before the Protest Convoys arrive, and ahead of Joe Biden's State of the Union speech. (He delayed it...but that's another thread, lol.)

Max Security Returning to D.C.: www.foxnews.com...

This gives the protest even greater legitimacy, and further demonstrates how "guilty" Democrats are feeling.

Did anyone ask nancy why she refused additional security before j6?

No worries, would spoil the surprise in her criminal trial.

We already know the answer, and wouldn't believe anything she said anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Your entire argument sounds like something a government agent would type on social media, who doesn't want people to join.

Millions of people are against the mandates. I do not understand why anyone would expect them to be underfunded, or disorganized. If you want things to go over budget and not be organized, then hire the gov, not an organic movement. There are more things that say the movement is real, than there are saying it is fake. You are only pointing to evidence for one side, while ignoring the other. I am sure many bad people are trying to hijack it, which means it needs more good people to make sure it stays in a good direction that does not allow the news to paint the people in a negative light.

If you are making a damned if we do or damned if we dont argument, it seems everyone SHOULD DO, not assume anything else based on speculation. The premise of your argument is to stop people from joining. Its more likely that YOU are what you claim the trucker convoy to be.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join