It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Organizers ARRESTED - SNIPERS - ALL ILLEGAL!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: marg6043

Yes. It is escalating fast. Step by step. Without knowing who may be with us behind the scenes it's difficult to know what to do from the outside. But you are right, this escalation needs to be pointed out.

Praying for Canadians.

Praying for Aussies.

Praying for the whole world.

Please, Lord we ask if it be your will that you save us from this foul bane that is upon our lands. In Jesus name, Amen.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's very simple. You go after and remove the person or group of people who are cracking down on peaceful protests.

No police force can stop tens of thousands of determine citizens.

"Go after and remove"? How does that work exactly?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hearing of Protesters being detained, removed from the area and not actually arrested/processed
by all means, keep it peaceful.
edit on amSaturdaySaturday20100000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The cops could do a moral self check and do what the truckers do. This shouldn’t be about money, this should be about what’s morally right. Now they’ve turned from protectors to enforcers.

a reply to: vonclod

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Somebody I'm subscribed to on youtube posted this video. Saying that police in Ottawa are 'catching and releasing' people , not really arresting them ?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Somebody I'm subscribed to on youtube posted this video. Saying that police in Ottawa are 'catching and releasing' people , not really arresting them ?

It would be great if this could be confirmed.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: carewemust
It's very simple. You go after and remove the person or group of people who are cracking down on peaceful protests.

No police force can stop tens of thousands of determine citizens.

"Go after and remove"? How does that work exactly?

There are several methods. Every situation is different. I prefer the voting booth (regular or recall) first and foremost. Minimal violence removal as 2nd choice. Mass violence removal as the 3rd choice.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: 2Faced

More confirmation?
Police Arrest & Release Protestors outside the red zone (scare tactics).

True, if they show up on social media within 24 hours.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
All I see, is some paramilitary looking stormtrooper exercising his “stop resisting” protocol, on someone who’s probably incapacitated and unable to comply even if he/she wanted to.
Star for effort though.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The freezing of bank accounts
The release of donators names
The attacks on donators
The threat to confiscate children and pets

Pretty sick

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just spoke with Myke Nukem,
He is safe and doing good.
He had a couple ppl in his group get arrested yesterday.

But he is on his way back into ground zero right now, And will give an update on the situation.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Just spoke with him now. He is good to go and after a good nights sleep, he is on his way back into the red zone.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

That is what dictators does, now Castro Trudeau emergency powers to be debate in their court has been delayed to Monday, lets see if the parliament vote to stop his dictatorship powers, if not, Canada is doom to be rule by totalitarian government.

edit on 19-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Regime is moving in on protestors, using what almost look like broken broom sticks.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Bloodworth

That is what dictators does, now Castro Trudeau emergency powers to be debate in their court has been delayed to Monday, lets see if the parliament vote to stop his dictatorship powers, if not, Canada is doom to be rule by totalitarian government.

If Parliament doesn't reel in Fidel Trudeau, the family of Parliament members must be subject to the same restrictions as every other Canadian citizen.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe these lazy entitled rednecks will do some work now. Fun's over.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
- I would hope all children have now been removed from the scene by the parents before the authorities take them.As much as it might be a good tactic to keep the children there to slow down the police efforts, it’s very irresponsible as a parent to put your child in harms way. Same goes for the pets.
- freezing of bank accounts and is wrong!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Maybe they won't, and you can eat your words... cause there won't be any food to buy.

If it were me, I'd just refuse to drive until Trudeau and anyone who supported him is out of office, all mandates are rescinded, and people like you are begging for mercy before you starve.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, but you know it does not work like that, rules for thee but not for me, look at the Marxist BLM terrorist all now using the money that the stupid gave them, to live the rich live,

Is it never been a good totalitarian government in history, they all steal, murder and oppress their people, but not their own ruling party.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join