It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Organizers ARRESTED - SNIPERS - ALL ILLEGAL!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Our boy on ATS, Myke Nukem is on the ground there right now.
He’s been covering this for a few weeks now.

Was just texting him and told him to be safe today.

Sh!t!! Is he arrested? Any response back?

This is truly next level BS.

They take away their family, their liberty, their savings and their means of employment. Time to topple the tyrants!!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow I never thought I will see beautiful Canada turn into a dictatorship over night, this just epic,

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Our boy on ATS, Myke Nukem is on the ground there right now.
He’s been covering this for a few weeks now.

Was just texting him and told him to be safe today.

I don't expect him to back down now. Could be a golden opportunity to plaster his mugshot on a "I survived the freedom convoy of '22" t shirt.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We sent the peacekeepers, the next group won't be so polite
very sad day for Canada and freedom.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2022 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Getting arrested is inevitable if your protest has the effect it's supposed to. Every great civil rights leader has that fun little detour in common. The truth will be evident in how many patriots rise up to replace these men and women who are in custody.

The Liberals in the US have it down to a science. How many times have you seen celebrities arrested and never heard of it again? it's because they own the Courts. There's a photo op, a small fine (usually already paid) and that's it. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen here.

When you punish society by targeting their wallets, the only society who are actually punished is the lower class.

No longer true. The so-called "middle class" in the US, at least, is really in an even worse position than the "lower class" where government punishment is concerned. Most fines and penalties issued to the actual poor in this nation are either ignored without further penalty, forgiven, or paid for by various welfare groups. If someone in the middle class gets a fine, however, the government extorts it's payment via entirely draconian and fascist means such as asset forfeiture or seizure, confiscation of professional and/or qualified licensure, imprisonment, exorbitant interest and late fees, etc. Considering what a total #show the current admin has turned the American middle class microeconomy into, these fines and penalties carry real, significant hardship with them which is directly targeted at the middle class earners. I have to assume the same holds true in Canada.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Trudeau's Fascist police ILLEGALLY ASSAULTING peaceful protestors! It's a constitutionally protected protest in BROAD DAYLIGHT for all the WORLD TO SEE!!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I suspect that the arrests are for show. I suspect it due to the symbols, but apparently, Canadians in the convoy suspect a set up as well:

While the truckers keep saying that their movement is a “movement of the people” and is non-political, certain suspicious individuals have stepped into leadership roles.
BJ Dichter, a politician and co-founder of LGBTory and Tamara Lich of Wexit, who is funded by a sitting member of the Globalists’ Atlantic Council are the ones who set up and manage the GoFundMe page for the Freedom Convoy.
And former Liberal staffer for the Minister of Safety, Dagny Pawlak has recently been made a member of the Communications Team and people involved say it’s all a deceptive story.
As one commentator said:
Most people don’t seem to know where these people came from, how they got involved, how they ended up controlling all the money, why they’re doing all of the speaking…These people aren’t even truckers, OK?
“BJ Dichter’s not a trucker. This Dagny was Marco Mendecino’s campaign manager, who’s a sitting Liberal politician right now, who called everyone ‘terrorists’ the other day and conveniently, these people seem to be holding a lot of keys, somehow…
“This is a bunch of Canadians who want to end the mandates and get their lives back and somehow, it’s turned into a money-donating campaign for four people at the top and two of them are political operatives of the current sitting government.”

www.lewrockwell.com...
I believe that the organizers also happen to be the ones who reported the guns, but not sure of the link to that one.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I'm surprised you are surprised by this. You didn't see anything last summer? Kettling the crowd? Violence against peaceful protesters? People snatched off the street in unmarked cars by unidentified law enforcement to unknown locations?

These tactics are not new, and are unfortunate.

Never saw any violence against peaceful protestors, violence against rioters trying to deface federal buildings, yes, saw lots of that!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Trudeau's Fascist police ILLEGALLY ASSAULTING peaceful protestors! It's a constitutionally protected protest in BROAD DAYLIGHT for all the WORLD TO SEE!!

“Errand boys sent by grocery clerks to collect the bill’

edit on 2 18 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is Castro Trudeau using pay for hire mercenaries, you know Private security firms to arrest citizens, I wonder.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Oh, yeah unfortunately you missed it. The same and worse than you're seeing now has occurred.

As I said, I was surprised people are not aware of tactics that are used that shouldn't be.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That's the risk you run when you set out to change things...there are those who don't want things to change, and they'll do whatever it takes to make sure they don't.

Up to and including arrests...at least they didn't use firehoses and dogs.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I hope Brian Peckford stays safe. He should get personal protection or at least let it be known publicly that if something happens to him in the coming days/weeks , it should be treated as suspicious. The governments are all crooks, getting away with murder literally! This has happened before on numerous occasions when they want to silence someone.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Macenroe82

Awesome! Keep us updated on him! I've watched several of his vids. Wish I was there. But I'm fighting in my own way, informing and debating etc. all over the Internet. Doing everything I can.

Someone should tell them that with the 'great reset' all current money will become worthless , banks accounts emptied and in it's place a new digital currency that expires at the end of each month( no more saving ) .

If these government criminals(trudick , biden etc) are not stopped now , by us all united (left , right, cops/military) than we are doomed .
These 'vaccine' passports are just the first steps towards the 'great reset'

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So the government has made its choice.

They decided to throw stones instead of diplomacy
They decided that protesting is criminal
They decided to escalate force
They decided to seize bank accounts and property.
They decided to make arrests.

All from a peaceful, constitutional and lawful protest.

And the whole world is watching.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Not sure. Hopefully the truth comes out.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bufaloeletric

Ive been kicked out of the left and right subs for my state.

Cant ever go against the echo chamber

Freedomconvoy2022 is where theyre all going

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
So the government has made its choice.

They decided to throw stones instead of diplomacy
They decided that protesting is criminal
They decided to escalate force
They decided to seize bank accounts and property.
They decided to make arrests.

All from a peaceful, constitutional and lawful protest.

And the whole world is watching.

And freedom dies to massive applause it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join