It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Organizers ARRESTED - SNIPERS - ALL ILLEGAL!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
- I would hope all children have now been removed from the scene by the parents before the authorities take them.As much as it might be a good tactic to keep the children there to slow down the police efforts, it’s very irresponsible as a parent to put your child in harms way. Same goes for the pets.
- freezing of bank accounts and is wrong!

That's what the check points are for, there is no longer getting out...the peaceful truckers said they would leave , with pride. That choice is over

These people will have a check next to their names for the rest of their lives. Work, loans,

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

- I would hope all children have now been removed from the scene by the parents before the authorities take them.As much as it might be a good tactic to keep the children there to slow down the police efforts, it’s very irresponsible as a parent to put your child in harms way. Same goes for the pets.
- freezing of bank accounts and is wrong!

That's what the check points are for, there is no longer getting out...the peaceful truckers said they would leave , with pride. That choice is over

These people will have a check next to their names for the rest of their lives. Work, loans,

I think most if not all Truckers have left now. People still standing around facing off police might be newcomers who came today. You can move freely in or out on foot. It was thinned out this morning but crowds grew again this afternoon. Snow storm coming tonight so I think they might all leave. There is no trapping, no kettling going on.

They will only have a criminal record if they got charged. An arrest isn’t the same as a charge.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: fencesitter85

Maybe they won't, and you can eat your words... cause there won't be any food to buy.

If it were me, I'd just refuse to drive until Trudeau and anyone who supported him is out of office, all mandates are rescinded, and people like you are begging for mercy before you starve.

TheRedneck

What gives you the right to think it’s a good idea to starve all Canadians? Should we not get food or medicine? None of this is funny.anymore. Why must the rest of us fight your fight? It’s your fight, not mine. If you want people on your side this is not the way it will work.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Maybe they won't, and you can eat your words... cause there won't be any food to buy.

If it were me, I'd just refuse to drive until Trudeau and anyone who supported him is out of office, all mandates are rescinded, and people like you are begging for mercy before you starve.

TheRedneck

What gives you the right to think it’s a good idea to starve all Canadians? Should we not get food or medicine? None of this is funny.anymore. Why must the rest of us fight your fight? It’s your fight, not mine. If you want people on your side this is not the way it will work.

Yet forcing people to be injected, in order to feed themselves and family, is?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

TheRedneck

Thst isn’t fair either. Never said it was. I would just rather they not block borders or anything else that impedes getting our supplies. None of us like this Covid BS. We have all made sacrifices.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

TheRedneck

Thst isn’t fair either. Never said it was. I would just rather they not block borders or anything else that impedes getting our supplies. None of us like this Covid BS. We have all made sacrifices.

And you (we) will continue sacrifice, until you (we) stand up to the tyranny.

Evidently, YOU haven't sacrificed enough, yet. That's on YOU! Many of us have and are drawing lines in the sand.

If you're having problems getting food and supplies delivered, take it up with your government.
edit on 19-2-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

TheRedneck

We have to fight this fight because of people like you.

Do you understand that?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Lol
You dont have a right to stocked store shelves.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Seems my statements have been kicked out of this sub. a reply to: JinMI

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Shooting rubber bullets and tear gas now..apparently
what a f'ing disgrace.

edit on 19-2-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So sad the so called police & etc are instigating violence & turning such a lovely peaceful protest into not just ugly but a serious situation for our brothers & sisters. It is so bloody sick!!!
I am praying for all & especially our own ATS Boots on the Ground MykeNukem!

Be Safe Praying for You All!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

So sad the so called police & etc are instigating violence & turning such a lovely peaceful protest into not just ugly but a serious situation for our brothers & sisters. It is so bloody sick!!!
I am praying for all & especially our own ATS Boots on the Ground MykeNukem!

Be Safe Praying for You All!!!

Cheers
Ektar

I wholeheartedly believe they are trying to incite reactions, thats what police do too often, on their own, never mind at the demand of govt.

And yes, god bless Myke!! he is our ears and eyes

edit on 19-2-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I saw this clip earlier. It's one illegal act of aggression after another.

The protestors still look like they are going strong.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

I saw this clip earlier. It's one illegal act of aggression after another.

The protestors still look like they are going strong.

With every act of violence towards the protesters, Trudeau's brand has to be diminishing. I fear though, too many people will not actually see whats happening..and I don't think some even care to see.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The cops are always against the wrong people.

They don't understand that as soon as one of them makes
a mistake that can be used for political gain. These sick
liberal tyrants will stab them right in the back. It's so
beyond putrid that the cops don't just turn on the tyrants.

They think they can say "Just doing my job" and that relieves
them of their responsibility to humanity.

IT DAMN WELL DOESN'T!
edit on 19-2-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The cops are always against the wrong people.

They don't understand that as soon as one of them makes
a mistake that can be used for political gain. These sick
liberal tyrants will stab them right in the back. It's so
beyond putrid that the cops don't just turn on the tyrants.

They think they can say "Just doing my job" and that relieves
them of their responsibility to humanity.

IT DAMN WELL DOESN'T!

The problem is, things will have to get a lot worse, before people with good paying jobs/pensions, and job security, decide to upend their own applecart, maybe some calculating of the odds too. It is what it is. Cops are trained to look at non cops as potential criminals anyway. I speak generally, I know there are good cops, and don't want to paint them the same.

I could be off the mark on all that, just my thought at the moment.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

613-236-1222

Ottawa police are panicky about how many folks are calling to complain about their tyrannical actions.on display for the world to see.

And that was before they started shooting at protesters today.

613-236-1222

Warning!

Trudeau has threatened to arrest and freeze the bank accounts of any Canadians calling to complain about his actions, so please, let your American and European cousins make the calls from now on. We got this.

Yes, he actually said that.

While still trying to claim that the peaceful Truckers are the fascists

His brand new police chief too.

Original chief gave him the middle finger, in person, and proudly quit his job rather than carry out his illegal orders.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The problem is, things will have to get a lot worse,

Close!
More correctly IMO?
The problem is things are going to get a lot worse period.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

613-236-1222

Tell Trudeau how you feel about his violent actions.

Maybe let him know that someone in his inner circle has been telling us everything he says and does behind closed doors for over a week.

He THOUGHT he could hide the fact that the entire Ottawa police department threatened to walk off the job and join the Truckers.

Those violent officers are NOT from Ottawa.

edit on 19-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Shooting rubber bullets and tear gas now..apparently
what a f'ing disgrace.

Yeah all the live feeds suddenly went down. I had a hunch something had to be hidden from the public .
edit on 19-2-2022 by violet because: (no reason given)

Why hide it, they show it on cnn when Americans do it to crowds all the time
edit on 19-2-2022 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join