It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your Gas Prices right now?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

For god's sake, that better be a Photoshop.... Wouldn't surprise nor shock me if it wasn't, but the amount of Eye Bleach used depends on image legitimacy.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: JinMI

I would bet it's true... California is around $7 a gallon.

I would just make a slambang out of an old scrap pipe... presto 50-dollar gas card lol.🤡🌎

Can you be reimbursed in bottlecaps?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: imitator

ETA on topic.

4.54 here in west MI.

Approximately the same around the metro on average, but I've seen it everywhere from $4.49 to $4.59 today. Some days, it's an oddly uniform price everywhere.
Other days, its The Gauntlet. Today is one of those Gauntlet days...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I stay just north to way north of GR.

Just saw on my way in that it was down from Saturday night from 4.59

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

For god's sake, that better be a Photoshop.... Wouldn't surprise nor shock me if it wasn't, but the amount of Eye Bleach used depends on image legitimacy.

Getting Back to the TOPIC , so what are Gas Prices at Presently in Your Local Area Nyiah ? .................*)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I noticed the price at the corner gas station after getting off the bus a few moments ago.

It's now up to $3.99 a gallon.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
AvGas, (100LL airplane fuel), is well over $7.00 a gallon here and going up daily. GA (General Aviation) is going to be hammered this time badly.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The number to watch closely is going to be the cost of diesel especially with the reports of the admin cutting into the reserves.

There are very few service stations that get their fuel without the aid of a tanker fueled by diesel. At what point do the drivers have to stop because they cannot financially fill their tanks.

Then at what point do the consumers stop buying gas because they can no longer afford the additional costs passed onto them. I don’t think it’s too far off

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I noticed the price at the corner gas station after getting off the bus a few moments ago.

It's now up to $3.99 a gallon.

Geez Dude , are you a Time Traveler ? Awesome ! I MISS the Past..................(

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
5.20 a gallon sunday on base in alaska.

Saw a thing where airlines were expecting to spend north of 6 figures more than was budgeted for av gas, so get ready for a price increase there also.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Our town is hidden in a special protected pocket of Space Time.

I cannot tell you any more details.

edit on 5/23/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling correction

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
As of yesterday it was over $4.00 for premium in Wisconsin.
We have not been that high in a while.

I had a real gas guzzler for a while and I shudder to think what a fill up would cost in that sucker.
We don’t drive a lot anymore but it’s still daunting.
I’m thinking about spring break and how this will have an impact, you know it’ll be even higher prices!

A lot of people are still home, but those costs are going to be passed onto everyone in higher delivery cost, and even
Higher prices for goods. Like I said before, hang on tight!

Isn't it time for gas and oil to go back into the ground?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's weird here. Down the block it's 3.99. Go a quarter mile it's 4.07. Go another mile and it's 4.29. The wife and I invested in fixing up our bikes for the summer. We figured the new tubes would be a cheaper route.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
$5.70 for diesel here.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Our town in hidden in a special protected pocket of Space Time.

I cannot tell you any more details.

I just Located your Point in Space Time , I have Google Earth Pro , Pro , Pro . Hmm.... Nice Area , do you Happen to have a Starbucks Nearby ? ...............Hmm....

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Saw a thing where airlines were expecting to spend north of 6 figures more than was budgeted for av gas, so get ready for a price increase there also.

I saw that too. Pretty soon air travel will be for the rich.

I’ve noticed that restaurants around town are much more empty. People do not have disposable income.
Our grocery shelves are also full for the same reason.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have to use premium gas, and in southwest Virginia that's 5.19/gallon right now. I. Believe that regular is like 4.38, somewhere around there..... It's not looking good for summer traveling.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am in Shenandoah Valley Virginia & it's $4.50/ga for reg...saw it in Toms Brook
yesterday for $4.25 & then exit 217 off I-81 going south for maybe $4.20 but sign
kept flashing diff crap.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I saw that too. Pretty soon air travel will be for the rich.

I’ve noticed that restaurants around town are much more empty. People do not have disposable income.
Our grocery shelves are also full for the same reason.

Didn't they test a solar plane last year or the year before...it did good.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

We recently qualified for an official Starbucks Installation shortly after I moved here.

It's tiny though, and full of Local Operatives so no funny business.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join