It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your Gas Prices right now?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
$5.70 for diesel here.

Everyone stop whining!

The man you chose to be our leader, says the high fuel prices and associated inflation are positive indicators that his policies are working. We'll all be STRONGER on the other side of this transition.

Biden has backbone and balls!: www.foxnews.com...

4 more years! 4 more years!

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Time to put the gas and oil back in the ground...enlightened thinking and action is needed now.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Time to put the gas and oil back in the ground...enlightened thinking and action is needed now.

When I was a kid, ecologists said humans would pump all the oil out of the ground for our own selfish uses, and the crust of the Earth would collapse, killing over a billion people.

I guess we'll never find out, since solar and wind are going to dominate, according to the Biden admin.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Cool story.

Whats it going to be made of?

How you gonna build it?

Transport materials?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
5-23-2022

Chicago suburbs: $5.09 @ gallon

Not deterring hardly anyone from driving. Highways are as busy (and slow) as they were pre-Covid.

Airline tickets are through the roof. But the airport and planes are packed with travelers.

Maybe the stimulus $$$ and tax-refunds being spent now that people are free to come and go as they please.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yup crazy thing 2 weeks ago it was like .60 a gallon less.

and if one more person says "buy electric and you dont need gas", BOOM to the moon alice to the moon.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Wind turbines…basically destroys the land they are built upon, and ruins the landscape views. They are all over New Mexico and continue popping up. What a joke. Takes a ton of diesel in those construction trucks ya know.
edit on 24-5-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
On Long Island, New York - I paid $5.59 per Gal for Premium Gas.

It's 4.99 for regular gas.

Diesel - it's absolutely nuts!! 6.29 per gal.

-E2

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
4.25 ish TN

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ABC: Due To Record Gas Prices, One Michigan County Will Not Respond To Every 911 Call In-Person

Isabella County Sheriff’s Office said, "We have exhausted what funds were budgeted for fuel with several months to go before the budget reset."

Link: 👉 twitter.com...

ABC: Gas prices are so high that one Michigan county’s police department has “blown through their fuel budget” and will no longer respond to every 911 call in-person.

Fuel Prices in Isabella County, MI

Map Fuel Prices in Isabella County, MI

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Can concur.

5.19 a few counties away.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
5.30 fairbanks AK

travel 50 miles a day and I have a good gas mileage vehicle and I am feeling it, close to 40 mpg on the highway.

I know guys traveling similar distances in a full sized pickup getting at best 20 mpg, that are being killed by this.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: imitator

Can concur.

5.19 a few counties away.

$5.19 in the GR metro a few this way.

I feel for the diesel folks, that's over a buck more & sky-high territory for it. And a DEF shortage too, double whammy.

edit on 6/9/2022 by Nyiah because: not entirely sure how i snipped part of a sentence. fixed for clarity.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The owner/operators are really gonna feel it.

I havent checked propane prices lately but this winter is going to be desperate.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The owner/operators are really gonna feel it.

I havent checked propane prices lately but this winter is going to be desperate.

Hubs' employer has fleet vehicles, mostly flex capable gasoline primaries, but also a few trucks. Both ends are costing a fortune when added up.

This is going to seriously # over local supply line shipping, not just companies doing corporate loaners. Not to mention emergency services, which is forboding. Hello, Isabella County...
edit on 6/9/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was in Southwest Michigan a few days ago. Every single station was at $4.99 @ gallon. Waiting to see who would be first to crack the $5.00 mark.

The same thing happened here in the Chicago suburbs about 2 weeks ago. The $4.99 ceiling held for about 3 days. Then, boom! $5.09 to $5.35 to $5.55 to $5.75 to $5.89 yesterday, to today's $5.98. In a couple of days, one station will go to $6.02 and BOOM...we're off to the races towards $7.00 @ gallon.

Since the most important things to me right now is punishing Biden voters and Democrats in power, even if it damages my finances, I'm thrilled with these escalating prices.

Seeing the anguish and disgust on their faces at the pump and in the stores, here in Biden-Obama loving Illinois, is a special pleasure!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

What can be passed onto the customer will be but theres a point.

Truckers protesting this summer is a likely scenario.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Was $5.199 this morning in Gratis, Ohio as I drove through. Dropped to $5.099 by noontime. So a 10 cent drop after what I can assume was a comment about raising prices after a series of tornados in the greater area yesterday.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Doocy having fun with the clowns...

Karine Jean-Pierre (KJP) Says we have seen gas prices go down in the past 34 straight days.

Video Link: 👉 twitter.com...

🤡KJP: "We have seen gas prices go down in the past 34 straight days."

Doocy: "Aren't they still $2 per gallon higher than when you took office though?"🤣

🤡KJP: "Because of the war Russia has taken on with Ukraine and we are in a once of a generation pandemic."

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
the radio reports are gas-in-SC is under $3.99 & as low as $3.79 in isolated stations.

the 'fix' is in... to manipulate CPI numbers enough to lower the pre-hyper-inflation COLA figures from 10% to near 5% this September period when COLA is calculated for the 60 million on retirement/disability/immigration benefits-par-excellence

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join