It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your Gas Prices right now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I have a Maverick hybrid on order since July. Now they say the end of the month.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Vancouver area, was 1.93 per litre, for 87 yesterday
works out to just over 6$ U.S.

So when do you see the End of these Price Increases in Gasoline AROUND the World ? Not Anytime Soon I Imagine , These Bastids are Gonna SQUEEZE Us All Good First .........
edit on 4-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Its going to get likely bad when the Biden admin would be slowing the exports of oil.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well , it just Went Over the $4 a Gallon Mark here . 5 Gas Price Increases in the Last 8 Days . When is ENOUGH ENOUGH > ? ......
edit on 5-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The last week has been incredible. I paid 3.17 last Friday and now we are sitting at 3.59 to 3.89 in NE Wisconsin.

Seems like every day is another .10 cent increase.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: vonclod
Vancouver area, was 1.93 per litre, for 87 yesterday
works out to just over 6$ U.S.

So when do you see the End of these Price Increases in Gasoline AROUND the World ? Not Anytime Soon I Imagine , These Bastids are Gonna SQUEEZE Us All Good First .........

It's 2.00 per litre now, another 10 cents expected..wtf, of that, about 75c is tax, and the assholes here are considering adding sales tax.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Everyone is talking about gas, I think we are right at the crux where it gets scary.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Central VA is ~ $2.89 per gal...got at Walmart $2.79 yesterday.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The local stations who usually have the lower prices around here just hit $4.00 today. But while it cost me $70 to fill my tank today at least I can say I did it without having to read mean tweets. So theres that...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. U.S. equivalent of 6.45/gallon, however those are Imperial gallons, so it's more like US $5.37 per gallon.

ETA: I look at Bay Area San Francisco KGO 7 news every morning. Shout out to Drew Tuma, Reggie Aqui and Kumasi Aaron. Looks like regular is $5.15 in the Bay Area.
edit on 5/3/22 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sat 3.5.2022

Chicago 4.49 today.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is 3-79 to 3-89 a gallon here in southern NC.

I think the far left or Biden Harris party want high fuel prices to make us all go green.

I was hoping they would not succeed but maybe it won’t get bad until gas goes up to 5 or $6 a gallon.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
$3.80 in Cleveland Ohio and going up daily.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
One local gas station (Speedway station) turned off the part of its sign that shows the gasoline price. It still shows the Diesel price, but the gasoline price section is now dark. You have to drive up to the pump to see what it is.

Since the station across the street is at $4.49, Speedway must be playing a mind game... "It's got to be lower at Speedway Jim, pull in there!".

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Local gas here just topped $4.40 (premium)
It is literally rising by the day and people are talking.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yeah, it be nice if people didn't have such a fondness of the sea level in 80 years.

Gas price has gone up to $6.00 already...

I think we have enough petroleum within our claimed territory to drill and refine the crap out of. Carbon footprints can die now. You're not saving crap, you're selling Chinese solar panels.

And also earthquakes. I think the Southern Oklahoma Aulocogen can take it. I wouldn't frack with the New Madrid one, but I think the Oklahoma one is fine and they should just promote earthquake insurance. Not capitalism's fault Texas and Oklahoma are on top of a Cambrian era failed rift.

Either one of those would work. So long as the price goes down.

And while we are on Geology here is a fun science fact:

70,000 year ago the Toba Supervolcano erupted in Sumatra. It ejected 720 cubic miles of earth killing greenhouse crap into the atmosphere.

720 cubic miles is 1,059,825,254,400 tons.

In all of human civilization (from beginning of industrial revolution to today) humanity has produced 375,000,000,000 tons. A mere 37% of one Toba Supervolcano, which happened all at once, and recovered in 10 years.

Granted that was a cooling event, but "global warming" is no different than a slightly more active volcanic period. A typical interglacial period with cow methane and carbon taking the place of active volcanoes.

Obviously, they're not talking to geologists to pimp their global scam. They forgot about all the money they'll make on coastal infrastructure projects in 50 years anyway.
edit on 7-3-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: carewemust

Local gas here just topped $4.40 (premium)
It is literally rising by the day and people are talking.

With the Biden Administration now saying they will consider not buying Russian Oil/NatGas, those price increases are accelerating in markets that have begun Monday trading already.

Source: www.theguardian.com...

We wouldn't be in this situation if Biden hadn't been cheated into office.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Geez , when was that , 1996 ? ....................*)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
EU prices looks like it has risen to 2600$
Maybe the sanctions weren't a good idea.
edit on 7-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
went up another 10 cents per liter this morning. after a ten cent raise on Saturday, and five cent raise on Friday. now $1.83.9 per liter., which puts it at $6.95 per gal.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join