It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccine Dangers -and- Possible Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Deaths.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: starviego
Funny how we never see the politicians, other elites, and their family members, suddenly keel over and die

Most of them were given exemptions not to have the jabs if they chose not to. Can't get much more blatantly hypocritical than that.

Considering two years ago I lost my job for not getting the jab...

That pisses me off!!!

Hypocritical seems like an understatement!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
1.4.2023 - A REFRESHER.

USA VACCINE INJURIES BEGAN RAMPING UP IN NUMBER AFTER MAY 2021.

IMO, Blame the Biden Administration's FDA. The Food and Drug Administration took the unprecedented action of allowing Pharmaceutical companies to adjust, tweak, change their Covid-19 vaccine formulations without testing the new formulations, and without needing FDA clearance, prior to distributing them to the public.

From Feb 2021: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will become HUGE, once people put their brains and hearts, where their mouths have been, over recent decades.

Most Americans have said since the 1970's (mouth), that they don't trust "big pharma". But in their hearts/minds (brain) they feel these pharmaceuticals really do care about humankind's well-being.

Their Mistrust was WELL FOUNDED.

Shockwaves will traverse society as the TRUTH is learned.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
IMPORTANT 1.5.2023

This link: truthsocial.com... is to the best video I've seen documenting how vaccinated athletes all across America are dropping like flies. Not all die...but all drop. From High School up to the PROs...across several sports.

The video is a News Segment from a Florida TV station. The reporter shows athletes all over the country passing out during practice and during games, since May 2021, and describing how they all had been injected with the Covid-19 Vaccine. The number is staggering for a 18 month window of time!

The people who run our CDC (and their bosses at the White House) are asleep at the wheel, and should be thrown in prison for violating their oath to "Serve and Protect" U.S. citizens.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

18 year-old MMA fighter VICTORIA LEE has abruptly passed away.

Source: sports.yahoo.com...

Only 18 years old.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
1.11.2023 Tragedy "close to home" for avid Donald Trump supporters.

Pro-Trump supporter who, with her sister, often appeared on stage to speak at Trump rallies.

Diamond of pro-Trump duo Diamond and Silk suddenly "collapsed" when she died, Mike Lindell said.

Lynette "Diamond" Hardaway's pal Lindell told Insider the social media personality was not sick.

Silk had also pushed back on rumors that Diamond, 51, died this week of COVID-19.
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Maybe she gave in to the "pressure" to get vaccinated/boosted? There's no mention of it one way or the other (that I'm aware of) in social media circles.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
January 12, 2023

LISA MARIE, the daughter of legend ELVIS PRESLEY was just rushed to the hospital with sudden-onset CARDIAC ARREST.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Most likely, full of often deadly Covid-19 drugs, labeled as "vaccines".

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Baby Can You Dig Your Man when he Falls from Captain Trips >? .........

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 12, 2023
LISA MARIE, the daughter of legend ELVIS PRESLEY was just rushed to the hospital...

She didn't make it. And yes, word is she was vaxxed...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

January 12, 2023
LISA MARIE, the daughter of legend ELVIS PRESLEY was just rushed to the hospital...

She didn't make it. And yes, word is she was vaxxed...

Re: people.com...

Suffering major Cardiac Arrest sounds all too familiar. I bet if Lisa Marie Presley had it happen in a public place, she could have been saved, like NFL player Demar Hamlin was, 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
twitter.com...

I wonder how my mysterious sudden illnesses and deaths will need to see before a high-level investigation begins?

Now that dictator sadist Anthony Fauci has retired, The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is admitting that Covid-19 vaccines don't stop the spread, and can actually give you heart problems. Heart problems that aren't as "rare" as they said they were last year.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

It's interesting to see the Main Stream Media confirming what they said was a "baseless conspiracy theory" for 2 years. I suppose with Fauci gone, and some high-profile liberals dropping sick or dead, NBC has decided it's time to be a news organization again....at least on the subject of Covid-19 vaccine dangers.

By their silence and absence of investigating, the Mainstream Media have been contributors to (at least) hundreds of Covid vaccine-related illnesses and deaths! (MSM deserves to be financially punished in a big way.)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Pro-Trump supporter who, with her sister, often appeared on stage to speak at Trump rallies.

Diamond of pro-Trump duo Diamond and Silk suddenly "collapsed" when she died, Mike Lindell said.

Lynette "Diamond" Hardaway's pal Lindell told Insider the social media personality was not sick.

Silk had also pushed back on rumors that Diamond, 51, died this week of COVID-19.

Maybe she gave in to the "pressure" to get vaccinated/boosted? There's no mention of it one way or the other (that I'm aware of) in social media circles.

With former President Trump in the audience at high-profile supporter "Diamond" Hardaway's memorial service today, her sister (Silk), reveals that Diamond died in the kitchen, due to a BLOOD CLOT that circulated to her lungs, robbing her of air, causing her death within minutes.

Watch this brief clip of "Silk", earlier tonight: gettr.com...

I don't know who deserves more blame for causing so many Covid19-related deaths....CHINA, or PFIZER/MODERNA/J&J?

ALL of them must be punished.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

With former President Trump in the audience at high-profile supporter "Diamond" Hardaway's memorial service today, her sister (Silk), reveals that Diamond died in the kitchen, due to a BLOOD CLOT that circulated to her lungs, robbing her of air, causing her death within minutes.

I don't know who deserves more blame for causing so many Covid19-related deaths....CHINA, or PFIZER/MODERNA/J&J?

The scary part is how these things come out of nowhere. It's like you're fine and boom without warning dead.

There's no time to try to diagnose anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The scary part is how these things come out of nowhere. It's like you're fine and boom without warning dead.

There's no time to try to diagnose anything.

Another scary part is how QUIET these families are who suffer such tragic losses.

Out of the blue yesterday...

THIS ISN’T NORMAL‼️

Jessie Lemonier, former Lions linebacker, 25 years old, has suddenly died. He and his girlfriend were expecting a baby.

Have you ever seen so many young and healthy athletes just drop dead?

What do they all have in common?

They all were jabbed against the China Virus.
Source: truthsocial.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Another mysterious health tragedy affecting a young physically fit athlete.

Former Detroit Lions cornerback Stanley Wilson Jr. died after collapsing at Metropolitan State Hospital in Los Angeles County this month, TMZ reported Wednesday. He was 40 years old.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Soccer Team Captain Duangpetch 'Dom' Promthep Dies Suddenly at age 17.

"The captain of the boys’ soccer team that was dramatically rescued from a flooded cave in Thailand in 2018 has died in England while attending a sports academy."

Parents aren't reacting to these young deaths as I would expect them to...

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

For those who remember MARK STEYN, he's been silent over the past 14 months or so, because of 2 (TWO!) Covid-19 VACCINE-INDUCED HEART ATTACKS.

Source: truthsocial.com...

What a tragedy.

Maybe the Covid-19 lab leak was an accident.

But the negative/adverse health events associated with the Pfizer Covid vaccine certainly isn't!

P.S. Congress knew: www.foxnews.com...

Lots of Pharmaceutical and Government indictments and lawsuits are needed!

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Friday, March 17, 2023

LANCE REDDICK / Actor / Good Health / Age 60 - FELL OVER DEAD TODAY.

Cause of Death - NATURAL CAUSES.

"Natural Causes" seems to be used a lot for people under age 70 who die for no apparent reason.

As with other "Natural Causes" sudden deaths, I do hope an Autopsy is conducted on Mr. Reddick, and the family keeps the findings.

There will be many HUGE lawsuits after the unfortunate Covid-19 Vaccine TRUTHS are accepted by an official body....like the CDC/FDA...or a major court.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Made 4 phone calls today. Everyone (8 people) Vaxed and ill with some mystery virus. all with the same symptoms. Ear nose throat and chest complaints. Me, un-vaxed, zilch, nada, nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Made 4 phone calls today. Everyone (8 people) Vaxed and ill with some mystery virus. all with the same symptoms. Ear nose throat and chest complaints. Me, un-vaxed, zilch, nada, nothing.

Significant Update - June 2, 2023

Actor JAMIE FOXX left Paralyzed and Blind due to the Covid-19 Vaccine.

Source: www.wionews.com...

The men/women who tested these vaccines, learned they were dangerous, but pushed them through the FDA for injection into over 100 million Americans anyway, will face a FIRING SQUAD...I hope!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join