It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccine Dangers -and- Possible Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Deaths.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thursday, February 10, 2022

Rather than start a new thread every time a potential Covid-19 Vaccine DANGER sign is revealed, or a potential Covid-19 Vaccine related DEATH (or disability) occurs, I'm going to continuously post those items to this thread for as long as needed.

First up, a Covid-19 vaccine DANGER sign.

VACCINE developer PFIZER is telling stockholders to be prepared for some unexpected news that may adversely impact the company's stock price.

Now, Pfizer - which just forecast $54 billion in Covid-related sales in 2022, appears to be anticipating some bad news, as evidenced by several redline changes in their Q4 earnings releases.

As Rubicon Capital's Kelly Brown notes on Twitter, the changes center around disclosures of unfavorable safety data.

For example, in Q4 they added: "or further information regarding the quality of pre-clinical, clinical or safety data, including by audit or inspection."

In addition, Pfizer is now highlighting "concerns about clinical data integrity..."
Source: www.zerohedge.com...

It sounds like Pfizer is trying to be as gentle as possible, because unlike Pfizer executives, many shareholders HAVE allowed themselves and their families to be injected with these potentially dangerous Covid-19 "vaccines".

-And-

A potential Covid-19 VACCINE-induced/enabled death.

Former TV News Anchor and Reporter KIMBERLY EASTON - age 56 - found dead, due to sudden HEART FAILURE.

Article: www.post-gazette.com...

Before her death, Ms. Easton was pressuring parents to get their children injected with the Covid-19 experimental vaccines.

---------------

-More posts coming as the weeks pass. Stay tuned.

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm going to continuously post those items to this thread for as long as needed.

Not me
This topic doesn't need condensed into hiding in one thread.
I'm hearing about and seeing too many bad side effects and deaths.

Just tonight I heard another bad report.
A friend had internal and external bleeding and was forced into an emergency hysterectomy 2 weeks after shot
The nurse at the hospital told her they are doing this at a rate of at least 2 women per week. All were"vaxxed"
This is in a city in Iowa.
S&f anyway, for good intentions and to follow your thread.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sounds like the devil makes you pay for what deception you have spawned after all.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rather than start a new thread every time a potential Covid-19 Vaccine DANGER sign is revealed, or a potential Covid-19 Vaccine related DEATH (or disability) occurs, I'm going to continuously post those items to this thread for as long as needed.

First, THANK YOU for not starting a zillion threads! I no longer bother to check out the one-liner threads anymore; I note who's posting and stick to the quality posters now.

In addition, Pfizer is now highlighting "concerns about clinical data integrity..

What I'm seeing is Pfizer recognizing the gig is up, and they're going to pass the buck. Of course, no high-level person will be held accountable; they'll maybe throw a couple of transcribers under the bus for 'accidently' transposing numbers, or putting the data on the wrong worksheet.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I don't see how it's relevant. The vaccine is labeled as experimental. The FDA approved one isn't available as far as I know other than it's given a name, Comirnaty. I don't see how anyone would have any legal standing against Pfizer for taking an experimental drug.

They have three levels of protection. The drug is experimental, you are taking it at your own risk and you know it.

Second, they also have more finely detailed protection administrated by the FDA. The PREP act states, The PREP Act empowers the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to immunize “covered persons" (including pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers) that make what are called “countermeasures" (including vaccines) from liability in a declared public health emergency.

The third and most comprehensive in my opinion is the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. This is a law that states, This law protects the manufacturers of vaccines, including those routinely administered in the United States (such as childhood and flu vaccines), from liability for vaccine side effects.

Nothing will come of any of this. The stock might drop on bad news just like any other stock but Pfizer is protected and won't see any significant damage from the vaccines if proven to be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux
If that's the case, wouldn't all companies who demanded their employees take an experimental vaccine or loose their job be open for some massive lawsuits? What about Biden's mandate for healthcare workers and federal employees?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You're touching on a subject that's very interesting to me.

First, medical history and medical status is protected. That's why private companies usually ask you to provide that information, they can demand it but you don't have to give it. If you provide it on your own cognizance then that's on you. This is a strange place we are in that a company would demand to know your vaccination status for continued employment. I'm fairly certain this is illegal in the private sector.

Second, if you work for the government, all bets should be taken off the table. The government can do whatever they want. Does a healthcare worker work for the government? This is another grey area because a lot of hospitals are federally funded at some level so in a sense, you do work for the government.

The only advice I can give is if you get fired for not taking the vaccination and you work in the private sector, get it in writing and you will probably have a case.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I'm going to continuously post those items to this thread for as long as needed.

Not me
This topic doesn't need condensed into hiding in one thread.
I'm hearing about and seeing too many bad side effects and deaths.

Just tonight I heard another bad report.
A friend had internal and external bleeding and was forced into an emergency hysterectomy 2 weeks after shot
The nurse at the hospital told her they are doing this at a rate of at least 2 women per week. All were"vaxxed"
This is in a city in Iowa.
S&f anyway, for good intentions and to follow your thread.

Start a thread on each incident you find. Please make sure you give it a thorough and unique title, or those of us who research and mine older threads for info, won't be able to find in June, a thread we saw back in February.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like the devil makes you pay for what deception you have spawned after all.

The Devil is a master of deceit. You can even obtain his help in certain situations.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Fire-breathing Republicans are taking over in January 2023. Because it will still be the Federal government, they won't be able to move fast, but there will be visible progress.

If on the slim chance they turn out to be wimps, we the people will have to take matters in our own hands.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

edit on 2/11/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You aren't thinking big picture. Even if people can't sue, these companies put all their eggs in the mRNA basket. All that money they planned on making in the future could be out the window. Companies aren't valued based on their real value. They are valued based on their perceived value in the future.

originally posted by: litterbaux

I don't see how it's relevant. The vaccine is labeled as experimental. The FDA approved one isn't available as far as I know other than it's given a name, Comirnaty. I don't see how anyone would have any legal standing against Pfizer for taking an experimental drug.

They have three levels of protection. The drug is experimental, you are taking it at your own risk and you know it.

Second, they also have more finely detailed protection administrated by the FDA. The PREP act states, The PREP Act empowers the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to immunize “covered persons" (including pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers) that make what are called “countermeasures" (including vaccines) from liability in a declared public health emergency.

The third and most comprehensive in my opinion is the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. This is a law that states, This law protects the manufacturers of vaccines, including those routinely administered in the United States (such as childhood and flu vaccines), from liability for vaccine side effects.

Nothing will come of any of this. The stock might drop on bad news just like any other stock but Pfizer is protected and won't see any significant damage from the vaccines if proven to be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
While this is not a game, it is played like a game. Do you really think evil that controlled a narrative from both sides would allow you to jump ship and suddenly reach the side of good? Absolutely not. You have to create something every perceives as the good alternative, and force people into it unknowingly. There are no fire-breathing Republicans. You always make people play with the cards you deal.

originally posted by: carewemust

Fire-breathing Republicans are taking over in January 2023. Because it will still be the Federal government, they won't be able to move fast, but there will be visible progress.

If on the slim chance they turn out to be wimps, we the people will have to take matters in our own hands.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Most people who have been vaccinated are not Americans

Most (almost all) people who (allegedly) suffer serious illness or death following, and attributed to, vaccinations, are American

Maybe it's not the vaccines?
edit on 11-2-2022 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Good points all, but maybe Pfizer is worried that it will soon become apparent from the release of the FDA records that the company will AGAIN have to plead guilty to criminal fraud charges, as it did in 2004 and 2009.

Zebras don't change their stripes, and neither do criminal fraudsters that run Pharma.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

FYI - declaring risks to an organization in a quarterly financial report does not constitute "evidence of COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers." To disclose risk is to document uncertainty. Pfizer does not know the results of future clinical trials or investigations. They could be good or bad, which may affect the stock price.

I found a copy of the report for anyone who doesn't want to support junk websites and biased analysis:

s28.q4cdn.com...

The section quoted by OP is located on page 39.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

. . . Nothing will come of any of this. The stock might drop on bad news just like any other stock but Pfizer is protected and won't see any significant damage from the vaccines if proven to be dangerous.

I agree with your post for the most part, that they have their asses covered. However, when this bad news comes out, it will cause far more damage to the vaccine industry than some potential lawsuits they can blow off. Then there is the rest of the damage it is causing beyond whatever is about to be disclosed. I see this as a far reaching wave of damages with some extreme consequences.
edit on 11-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As the days of our lives pass us by, the experiment on humanity will yield its due rewards, people are dying and people are becoming ill for life.

But hey is all for the good of humanity.

Can I say I told you soo.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Sources?
I have heard of 6 year old Portuguese child dying within days of the 'vaxx'
10 year old Irish child having a heart attack, dying and being resusciated 2 weeks after the 'vaxx'
South Korean soldier age 18 dying a week or two after the 'vaxx' etc etc

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Gotta a partner cancer patient diagnosed covid pneumonia.
They sent him home with no monoclonal antibodies nothing.
I went to his house and tried all my moms old home remedies.

These bastards are letting him die.

Any options?

edit on 11-2-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join