It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccine Dangers -and- Possible Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Deaths.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm vaccinated for things most people don't have, for work. Were they experimental at the time, I don't know. This one was labeled experimental. Many years ago I was playing in the biotech stocks. I learned all of the phases and how long they are. And how many fail.

Not to mention, I think the biggest awarded lawsuit was against Pfizer?

I'm not an attorney. Even if I was I wouldn't need to disclose it.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I'm vaccinated for things most people don't have, for work.
Doesn't make much sense to be vaccinated for something you have.

This one was labeled experimental.

Which one? By whom?

Not to mention, I think the biggest awarded lawsuit was against Pfizer?
Oh. Well, in that case, since you think that I guess it must be true.

edit on 12/9/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The cigarette class action lawsuit was a biggie too. Cigs were $12 @ cartoon before the lawsuit.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You seem tense. Relax bro.

I was wrong, Pfizer is #2.

The list

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The cigarette class action lawsuit was a biggie too. Cigs were $12 @ cartoon before the lawsuit.

I like cartoons. Especially Bugs Bunny. You maroon.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I like cartoons. Especially Bugs Bunny. You maroon.

It's Bafoon to you!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Buffoon, actually.
But, yeah.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Another death that may not have happened without the Covid-19 vaccine's "help".

Mississippi State Football coach MIKE LEACH

Mike Leach, longtime college football coach, dead at 61

Leach coached Texas Tech, Washington State and Mississippi State
Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 9, 2022

An apparently very healthy/fit Sports Journalist collapsed and died while covering the World Cup today.

Influential U.S. soccer journalist Grant Wahl died in Qatar while covering the World Cup, his brother announced.

He was 49.

While covering Argentina’s quarterfinal win over the Netherlands on Friday, Wahl, who had run his own Substack after a long career at Sports Illustrated, collapsed at Lusail Iconic Stadium and was rushed to a nearby hospital.

It’s unclear whether he died at the hospital or in transport.
Source: nypost.com...

Most likely Grant Wahl was fully vaccinated and boosted??

12.14.2022 Just Announced

Grant Wahl died of an "aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Could be another instance of the Covid vaccine possibly causing minor non-detected health issues to suddenly become 100 times worse.

Suddenly you have a condition for the medical community to cash in on, or even worse, you die.

I hope this potentially insidious aspect of the Covid Vaccines is thoroughly investigated by the new committee getting started in Florida.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I wonder if the Covid-19 Vaccine has been connected to the medical/mental condition of "Depression"?

This seemingly happy family man killed himself at age 40, by shooting himself in the head.

Stephen "tWitch" Boss's cause of death has been ruled a suicide, according to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner.

In a statement to PEOPLE, county officials confirm that the 40-year-old professional dancer died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. His death occurred on Tuesday at a motel in the Encino area of Los Angeles.

The case is now closed, per the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner.

On Wednesday, the late star's wife, fellow So You Think You Can Dance alum Allison Holker Boss, shared a statement with PEOPLE regarding her husband's death.

"It is with the heaviest of hearts that I have to share my husband Stephen has left us," Allison, 34, said.

"Stephen lit up every room he stepped into. He valued family, friends and community above all else and leading with love and light was everything to him.

He was the backbone of our family, the best husband and father, and an inspiration to his fans."
Source: people.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

BREAKING: Thailand Princess, Next in Line to Throne, is on Life Support After Collapsing While Running, Due to 'Heart Condition'.
Excerpted from: truthsocial.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Another TRAGIC Death of a Young person.

Jamie Lopez, founder of Babydoll Beauty Couture and star of the WE tv reality show “Super Sized Salon,” has died. She was 37.

The plus-size stylist was reportedly hospitalized in Las Vegas and died from heart complications over the weekend, sources told TMZ on Monday.
More at: nypost.com...

She was obese, but a lot of people are. If Jamie had a heart problem, it's possible the Covid vaccine caused that problem to flare-up and kill the young lady.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm vaccinated for things most people don't have, for work.
Doesn't make much sense to be vaccinated for something you have.

Correct, which is why you don't vaccinate people who have had the virus and developed natural immunity which is more robust than the alleged single spike protein antigen. You also don't vaccinate during a pandemic as it allows for selection of viral mutants, IE creating new variants.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Before 2021, we'd see more news articles and obituaries of Seniors dying AFTER normal life expectancy.

Since the big Covid Vaccine push upon Seniors, more appear to be dying BEFORE normal life expectancy is reached.

It's like Life Expectancy is REDUCING instead of INCREASING.

---TODAY's EXAMPLE------

12.21.2022 Morning Sadness

NOBODY Expected Pittsburgh Steelers Football Legend FRANCO HARRIS to suddenly die, while still in the prime of life.

But he did last night: www.npr.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
12/22/2022

Another possible instance of the Covid Vax making dormant illness explode in the body, leading to death.

Ronnie Hillman - Dead at age 31: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
12/22/2022

Another LIKELY vaccine-caused death of a healthy middle-aged person.

The commanding officer of Navy SEAL Team 1 was discovered dead in his residence in San Diego County on Monday, according to Navy officials.

Cmdr. Robert Ramirez III was 47.

Foul play is not suspected in Ramirez’s death, a Naval Special Warfare Official told Military Times.
Source:
www.breitbart.com...

Thankfully, the often-dangerous Covid vaccine is no longer going to be forced on our men and women in the military.

Unfortunately, this reversal comes too late for Commander Ramirez, and many others in the military, whom we'll never hear about.

Their own Commander-in-Chief, U.S. President Joe Biden, killed them. And it wasn't even combat related...no chance for a medal, or award to the family.

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
12/23/2022

Two days before Christmas, a 9 year old boy dies suddenly from a BLOOD CLOT circulating to his brain.

Too Young for This!: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It's called Spontaneous Aortic Dissection...

when the spike protein attaches to cells in the body, the immune system sees these cells as dangerous to the survival of the body as a whole, so they get attacked. We know because of the delivery mechanism, that there is a high probability that the S1 protein gets into heart and surrounding tissue cells. If the concentration is high enough, the immune system will eat a hole in the aorta, creating a blow out aneurism. Dr. Cole has shown samples of aortic tissue he has been sent that shows this exact thing occurring.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

It's called Spontaneous Aortic Dissection...

when the spike protein attaches to cells in the body, the immune system sees these cells as dangerous to the survival of the body as a whole, so they get attacked. We know because of the delivery mechanism, that there is a high probability that the S1 protein gets into heart and surrounding tissue cells. If the concentration is high enough, the immune system will eat a hole in the aorta, creating a blow out aneurism. Dr. Cole has shown samples of aortic tissue he has been sent that shows this exact thing occurring.

ANOTHER UNEXPECTED Hi-PROFILE DEATH...HEART RELATED.

UFC Hall of Famer Stephan Bonnar dead at 45

Bonnar died from 'presumed heart complications,' UFC said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
12/25/2022 Christmas Day

Many will not be with their families today, because the Covid-19 vaccine removed them from this Earth prematurely.

That could be why ABC's George Stephanopoulos has suddenly lost his Executive Producer..

Dax Tejera, the executive producer of the ABC News Sunday public affairs show This Week, has died.

He was 37.

Tejera died suddenly of a heart attack on Friday, Dec. 23, according to a memo sent to staff by ABC News president Kim Godwin on Saturday.
Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Dax Tejera's Wife and 2 young Daughters need to find out EXACTLY WHY they suffered through Christmas 2022 without Hubby/Daddy!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join