It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccine Dangers -and- Possible Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Deaths.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
12/25/2022 Christmas Day

Many will not be with their families today, because the Covid-19 vaccine removed them from this Earth prematurely.

That could be why ABC's George Stephanopoulos has suddenly lost his Executive Producer..

Dax Tejera, the executive producer of the ABC News Sunday public affairs show This Week, has died.

He was 37.

Tejera died suddenly of a heart attack on Friday, Dec. 23, according to a memo sent to staff by ABC News president Kim Godwin on Saturday.
Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Dax Tejera's Wife and 2 young Daughters need to find out EXACTLY WHY they suffered through Christmas 2022 without Hubby/Daddy!

I can never remember a time before when heart attacks killed so many, and at an age when a heart is strongest and robust.

I wonder how long the fools in MSM will take to reverse their course from oblivion and stop supporting even more death while denying reality.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

12/25/2022 Christmas Day

Many will not be with their families today, because the Covid-19 vaccine removed them from this Earth prematurely.

That could be why ABC's George Stephanopoulos has suddenly lost his Executive Producer..

Dax Tejera, the executive producer of the ABC News Sunday public affairs show This Week, has died.

He was 37.

Tejera died suddenly of a heart attack on Friday, Dec. 23, according to a memo sent to staff by ABC News president Kim Godwin on Saturday.
Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Dax Tejera's Wife and 2 young Daughters need to find out EXACTLY WHY they suffered through Christmas 2022 without Hubby/Daddy!

I can never remember a time before when heart attacks killed so many, and at an age when a heart is strongest and robust.

I wonder how long the fools in MSM will take to reverse their course from oblivion and stop supporting even more death while denying reality.

Pretty sure the msm is going to change the cause of death to suicide any minute now. Suicide is the new died suddenly.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I was talking with my mom by phone this morning to wish her a Merry Christmas...

She shared with me about a guy she knows there in town that took the vaxx and all the boosters who dropped dead of a heart attack at work. He was 40 years old. His family is beyond distraught.

I also saw another story about an 18 year old high school student who dropped dead of heart failure during rehearsal for their Christmas cantata.

There's never been anything like this in the history of "medicine."

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Another inexplicable young death..

Joseph 'Jo Mersa' Marley, grandson of Bob Marley, found dead at 31.

Bob Marley's grandson followed in his footsteps as a musician
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I was talking with my mom by phone this morning to wish her a Merry Christmas...

She shared with me about a guy she knows there in town that took the vaxx and all the boosters who dropped dead of a heart attack at work. He was 40 years old. His family is beyond distraught.

I also saw another story about an 18 year old high school student who dropped dead of heart failure during rehearsal for their Christmas cantata.

There's never been anything like this in the history of "medicine."

People need to demand answers. The Biden FDA told Pfizer they could adjust the vaccines without approval, back in March 2021. That's when the medical emergencies and deaths escalated. Dwarfing Covid deaths.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
fyi: EVIDENCE OF COVID-19 VACCINE DANGER

The CDC stopped publishing annual causes of death in 2020 on their website, because it would show an "unexplained" increase in heart-related deaths in 2021.

Latest public update from the CDC: www.cdc.gov...

In fact, heart-related deaths increased 3% in 2021. Prior to 2021, heart disease deaths were decreasing year after year.

1. Heart Disease
Number of deaths: 695,547
Rate: 173.8 per 100,000 population

Heart disease remained the top killer in the U.S. in 2021, accounting for about 20% of deaths even as its toll ticked down year over year by about 1,400 deaths. The heart disease death rate increased by about 3% in 2021.
Source: www.usnews.com...

It will be interesting to see if the CDC keeps the number of 2022 Heart-Related deaths off their website, like they've done for 2021. They can't do this for long. Every year of additional silence looks more suspicious.

Our Federal Government and their partners in the Pharmaceutical and Medical industries, are playing a very dangerous game. Dangerous for us, and dangerous for those top officials.

It needs to STOP..

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sunday, January 1, 2023 - New Year's Greetings.

I didn't know there were "YouTube Stars", but one of them has suddenly died due to a HEART issue, at the ripe young age of 27.

KEENAN CAHILL - RIP: nypost.com...

Someone, or some group near the top of Federal Government, will pay dearly for knowing the role Covid-19 "vaccines" are playing with these unexpected deaths and medical emergencies, but are staying quiet about it.

Everyone being paid by our tax dollars knows that protecting U.S. Citizens is priority #1.

Knowingly violating that responsibility, is DEATH PENALY material.

edit on 1/1/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Sunday, January 1, 2023 - New Year's Greetings.

I didn't know there were "YouTube Stars", but one of them has suddenly died due to a HEART issue, at the ripe young age of 27.

KEENAN CAHILL - RIP: nypost.com...

Someone, or some group near the top of Federal Government, will pay dearly for knowing the role Covid-19 "vaccines" are playing with these unexpected deaths and medical emergencies, but are staying quiet about it.

Everyone being paid by our tax dollars knows that protecting U.S. Citizens is priority #1.

Knowingly violating that responsibility, is DEATH PENALY material.

Look at your local TV. Are they pushing hard for the vaccine boosters due to rise of XBB.1.5 variant, supposedly spreading rapidly all over America?

Even though they also tell you that the three to four other shots you may have received, may not prevent you from getting XXB.1.5, but you should rush out and get the vaccine anyway. It is your civic duty.

So I think the only ones that are going to be responsible and punished, are those that have been non-compliant with the vaccine. They are not backing down. They are moving full speed ahead, directly toward those that continue to refuse to participate in their experimental project.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Monday, January 2, 2023

Tonight, I'm watching the ESPN Monday Night Football announcers and personalities express their shock and dismay because a player fell over on the field and had to have CPR administered before being take away in an ambulance.

Demar Hamlin Passes Out: www.foxnews.com...

As of right now the Bills vs Bengals game is in suspension, because the players couldn't continue playing.

This could be a VACCINE-related injury. Every sports expert keeps saying, "I've never seen anything like this".

edit on 1/2/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
NFL game tonight had a player drop I've bet he has taken the Jab, although it's not being brought up odds are he did, nothing in the contact will lead to cause a injury that requires CPR, unless his heart was weakened by the side effects of the jabs.... prayers to this player and his love ones, honestly these vaccines are and have been horrible!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Monday, January 2, 2023

Tonight, I'm watching the ESPN Monday Night Football announcers and personalities express their shock and dismay because a player fell over on the field and had to have CPR administered before being take away in an ambulance.

Demar Hamlin Passes Out: www.foxnews.com...

As of right now the Bills vs Bengals game is in suspension, because the players couldn't continue playing.

This could be a VACCINE-related injury. Every sports expert keeps saying, "I've never seen anything like this".

The game has been officially cancelled. Very strange, considering we all lose co-workers during our career.

Bengals vs Bills Game Cancelled: www.cbssports.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Jan 2, 2023

FYI:

Former NFL Player Uche Nwaneri, Who Called to Imprison Unvaccinated, Dies Suddenly at 38.
Full Story at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Get a load of this...

Twitter

Can't really say much about it yet...I don't know any of these doctors...but wow!!!

edit on 2-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

RE: twitter.com...

Those doctors will be taken more seriously if VIP's in society start getting sick (or worse), and indicators begin pointing to the Covid-19 vaccines.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

RE: twitter.com...

Those doctors will be taken more seriously if VIP's in society start getting sick (or worse), and indicators begin pointing to the Covid-19 vaccines.

I agree! Those trying to keep it under wraps though are doing all of society a huge injustice!

They know...they need to say they know and let people deal with it (however dealing with it might look)!

This is going to be huge...nobody will ever trust anyone ever again...society will collapse...that's extreme I know but I believe that is what is happening right in front of our very eyes! Not later...it's happening now...all over the place...people see what is happening...there's no hiding it anymore!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv
Get a load of this...

Twitter

Can't really say much about it yet...I don't know any of these doctors...but wow!!!

I think they both nailed it.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Most Americans still are unaware that Congress and the White House avoided the Covid-19 vaccine. Congress even exempted their staff.

Those who know this, and still got the jab voluntarily, deserve no sympathy.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Funny how we never see the politicians, other elites, and their family members, suddenly keel over and die

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Funny how we never see the politicians, other elites, and their family members, suddenly keel over and die

They were exempted and there were even special batches for Pfizer employees that opted to take them according to Jikkileaka new release.
edit on 2-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Most of them were given exemptions not to have the jabs if they chose not to. Can't get much more blatantly hypocritical than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join