It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is injected and manifesting "vaccine adverse events'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Breathing issues can also happen when the vagus nerve misfires.

Wishing your son all the very best and no lasting damage.
Rainbows from over the Pond
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Electric shock-like pains in the legs aren't associated with either Covid or the vaccines, as far as I know.

While I haven't seen a lot of professionally published reports about this vaccine side effect, I was surprised how many people were discussing having this exact problem after the vaccine on Medscape.com several months ago. When something attacks your nervous system, it affects people differently. We all know Eric Clapton complained about the numb and tingling feeling in his hands and feet after his vaccine, even though it's not the most common of side effects. I think it happens more than most people know.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

He'll recover if he's young and strong.

Prayers out to you guys.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Im sure he will be just fine so i would calm down with the mourning.

Get well soon incoserv son.

Post back next week and tell us all how he's is.

edit on 8-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

If you put up a gofundme, I'm sure that some people here could donate.

What was his name again?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
How would that help?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There are a lot of people working on methods to detox the vaxx.

A few things:

Look into something called spike protect.
Chlorine Dixoide Solution
Cardio Protect (to repair damaged endothelial walls)
Black seed oil has a binding affinity for spike protein.

Soooo Chlorine Dixoide Solution... the stuff they use to chlorinate municipal water supplies with, Also a very strong bleaching agent that is only safe in small amounts, such as the small amounts you find in good old tap water to disinfect it... your really telling someone they should ingest a bleach? If it had any effect on the vaccine all you'd have to do is drink god damn tap water to get your daily safe dose of it lol.

That aint detoxing a vaccine from you, although taking more than a tiny amount (you know the safe minimal amount you'd find in tap water) will probably get you a trip to the hospital... like ingesting any form of bleach would.

Black Seed oil also has the possible side effects of vomiting, constipation and stomach upsets along with slowing blood clotting which can cause increased bleeding, not to mention skin rashes in some people. The thought of combining that with Chlorine Dioxide sounds like a trip to A&E.
edit on 8-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ
Determination of the Effectiveness of Oral Chlorine Dioxide in the Treatment of COVID 19 - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
clinicaltrials.gov...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Sorry about your son. I took the Pfizer jab back in September 2021. I know he got J & J. What I can say about me is that any and all underlying condition that you already or will have as you age seem to become exacerbated by the vaccine. My opinion as I now have central nervous system damage along with a glucose issue. I collapsed onto the floor in front of my wife on November 5, 2021.

Urgent Care said I need a lifestyle change?

Not much more I can do here as my wife and I exercise and are both in shape. I am set to go to The Medical University of South Carolina later this month in Charlestown. That’s a two hour drive so I hope you see I am taking this seriously.

I also watch my sugar intake, yes I count the numbers. Just one 12 ounce can of soda will blow your sugar out of the water yet the FDA allows it to be sold here? Then big Pharma comes to the rescue. Its the ongoing wheel of misfortune. Its basically not buyer beware but "citizen" beware. In brief your government and mine doesn't have our interest at heart.

Added Sugar in the Diet

What I can recommend is to follow the lawyers. Here’s one who is chasing down Pfizer but also look at the others who are going after the Department of Defense data. Those threads already exist on ATS.

Attorney Aaron Siri

Good luck.

edit on 8-2-2022 by Waterglass because: layout

edit on 8-2-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 8-2-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Kids can be stubborn, especially when they think thay are right and you are so wrong. I hope your son turns out okay, I really do. My 19 year was thinking about getting vaccinated, not sure if she did or not? She won't discuss vaccines with me, anyway back in October she calls me to say she had heart issues, couldn't breath, sever chest pains, unable to walk. She got Covid tested, it was negative, and she won't discuss the vaccine stuff with me. Now she is telling me her period is weird. She lives with me right now but back in October she livd in a different state, me thinks she got vaccinated but won't tell me.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PleasantAve
Kick rocks, babe.

originally posted by: DaCook
This sounds like a completely made up story.

Denny

Punch humas and chips, bro

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
How would that help?

How would fundraising help?

I don't know, maybe covering the bills.

Maybe help to raise awareness. If I had some names and some links to their social media accounts I could report accurately on cases like this.

I see dozens of people on this site reporting hundreds of deaths and injuries but without being able to confirm basic thing like name and state of residence these people might as well just be made up.

I can't do anything with anecdotes about unidentifiable people.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: 1947boomer

Electric shock-like pains in the legs aren't associated with either Covid or the vaccines, as far as I know.

While I haven't seen a lot of professionally published reports about this vaccine side effect, I was surprised how many people were discussing having this exact problem after the vaccine on Medscape.com several months ago. When something attacks your nervous system, it affects people differently. We all know Eric Clapton complained about the numb and tingling feeling in his hands and feet after his vaccine, even though it's not the most common of side effects. I think it happens more than most people know.

Don't a lot of these turn out to be due to anxiety?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have been hearing from a lot of vaccinated people about them having vertigo.
My son and I both have had hearing problems and congested ears/sinuses since shortly after receiving the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If it's any consolation, incoserv, consider the tsunami of propaganda and indoctrination young people are subjected to today. Social media is in all likelihood the modern, hyper-focused continuation of Operation Mockingbird. Your son still has time to see the true nature of it all.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

One cannot, will not....stave off, avoid, or cancel...Death itself.

We can only prolong Life. We cannot prolong Death.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Those who have been injected with the dangerous Covid "vaccines" always blow you off, or change the subject, if you tie their new maladies to the vaccine, don't they.

Not my sig other.... He was all ready for his boster then ended up getting covid(not hospital bad, but bad enough he was in bed for 3 weeks coughing and puking and feeling like he was dying- while me who is un vaxxed just had a cold and our son who is vaxxed had a cough.) Anyway, after that he said no more... if the vacs don't work why get them? He didn't feel well for 2 days after the initial 2 vax and I don't think he wanted to feel bad again. Plus I think some of what I was saying about people who got the vax were having underlaying issues started to sink in. But people do change their minds.... But who knows, maybe it did keep him out of hospital like they said they were supposed too(I don't think they work, but maybe they do.... I dunno, I just didn't trust them and I just think they were rushed out too quick.)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

How would fundraising help?

I don't know, maybe covering the bills.

Which bills are you talking about?

The below quote is from the opening post.

He's seen doctors (has good health insurance with his job), but they can't figure out what's going on.

How will go fund me help someone when the doctors can't figure out what's going on?
edit on 8-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Not saying it isn’t the vaccine, but it could also be anxiety.

That's what many doctors keep claiming, in response to lots of these symptoms. Probably true in some cases, but sounds unlikely for the full range.

Seems like a lazy response from doctors. "Oh what you are shaking, have heart palpatations, have what seems like nerve issues and tingling throughout your body? Why that's just anxiety, here are some benzos and on you you go."

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Fishing for personal info aye?

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If you put up a gofundme, I'm sure that some people here could donate.

What was his name again?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join