It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is injected and manifesting "vaccine adverse events'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My son - as much as I love him because he is my son - has always been a bit of a smart ass know it all. He went deep into debt right out of high school against my advice, telling me it was "the American way." Over 15 years later, he's still paying off debt, or probably just interest. He actually admitted once that he wishes he'd listened to me, but that didn't change anything in his general comportment.

We live distant from one another. He called the day he was on his way to get the J&J shot. It broke my heart, but there was nothing I could say. He'd always answer calling me a conspiracy theorist, a "Trumpian" (which I am not) and whatever else he'd been brainwashed to say. Our relationship is pretty good now, but I just gave up trying to talk to him. I hate saying that, but like so many, he's bound up in a spirit of fear and won't let it go. Even fact based good news regarding this whole fecal feature sets him off. These people lean into the fear.

I don't know if he's been "boosted" or not, doesn't matter. He told us last night that he's been experiencing shortness of breath, heart palpitations and electric-shock-like pains in his legs. He's seen doctors (has good health insurance with his job), but they can't figure out what's going on. I mentioned that those are common effects of the injections, but he jut blew past it, didn't even want to let it be discussed. This is the young man who told me a year or so ago, when I admonished him to "think for yourself" that - and this is a direct quote - "I don't need to think for myself!"

I kind of feel like I have mourned him already. If he comes to the end that so many injected have, I'm sure it'll hit hard, but it kind of feels like he's already dead. We believe in prayer and we pray for him, but I also realize that people's choices have consequences.

I don't know what good it did to post this, but just thought I'd share it. Maybe cathartically. Maybe thinking it resonate with others who are experiencing something similar. Maybe for no reason at all.
:
edit on 2022 2 07 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
I hope he fully recovers.
Prayers for your son and family.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

All the good energy to you and the kid.

We all carve our own path

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Prayers and best wishes for you and your family. I can relate. At least you speak with you son. I have a sister I will probably never speak to again.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hope your family member recovers.

I hope you find yourself a lawyer and are at least able to sue the school.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I do hope whatever health probkems he may have that he recovers. People think its find to drink alcohol after vax, IT IS NOT recomended FOR TWI WEEKS

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
There are a lot of people working on methods to detox the vaxx.

A few things:

Look into something called spike protect.
Chlorine Dixoide Solution
Cardio Protect (to repair damaged endothelial walls)
Black seed oil has a binding affinity for spike protein.

The issue is the spike proteins are causing inflammation in different tissues in the body. Of course we are most familiar with the cardiac issues but it manifests in other ways as well.

This doctor uses cds as a detox method:

link

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

IT IS NOT recomended FOR TWI WEEKS

I find that recommendation not to consume alcohol after the vax very strange very strange recommendation from "health experts" I seen reports of some people complaining about their skin feeling burning after booster.
edit on 7-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This sounds like a completely made up story.

Denny

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Those who have been injected with the dangerous Covid "vaccines" always blow you off, or change the subject, if you tie their new maladies to the vaccine, don't they.

One of my relatives had a stroke, which made his wife call me to ask more about how the vaccine could have caused it.

I told Fred to not get a booster shot, but he didn't listen.

Oh well. No sympathy here.

edit on 2/7/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

Denny

Yes, every story that goes against your beliefs is made up. I'm glad you could enlighten us.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Denny

Let me guess...you're fully vaxxed and boosted...Am-I-Rite?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There are a lot of people working on methods to detox the vaxx.

A few things:

Look into something called spike protect.
Chlorine Dixoide Solution
Cardio Protect (to repair damaged endothelial walls)
Black seed oil has a binding affinity for spike protein.

The issue is the spike proteins are causing inflammation in different tissues in the body. Of course we are most familiar with the cardiac issues but it manifests in other ways as well.

This doctor uses cds as a detox method:

link

And stop staring at screens and use a telephone for CONVERSATION instead of mobile and email which is not.

Strength to your son and yourself, keep us posted when you can.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Kick rocks, babe.

Denny

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Denny

Yes, every story that goes against your beliefs is made up. I'm glad you could enlighten us.

Sometimes, it's not even worth the effort. They desperately need to believe the narrative. Somebody who has taken the poison has to force their own self and others to embrace the lies in order to maintain a little temporary mental cohesiveness, in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

Otherwise, I appreciate all of the kind words.
:
edit on 2022 2 07 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Denny

What does a not made up story read like?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Denny

What does a not made up story read like?

Like anything that fits the narrative the that the death shots are safe and effective and the government loves you and only wants the best for you and your children.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

How long of time from the j and j shot until the symptoms showed up?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You didn't say when your son was vaccinated. Most of the adverse events reported occur within about 2 weeks of the last shot. If it's been longer than that, whatever he's experiencing may not be related to any vaccination.

Also, of those adverse events you mentioned, only one--the heart palpitations--are associated with the Covid vaccine. However they aren't really associated with the J&J vaccine, only the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. Shortness of breath is actually associated with Covid itself. Electric shock-like pains in the legs aren't associated with either Covid or the vaccines, as far as I know.

If he's being tested by competent doctors, they've probably already tested for and ruled out Covid. Don't assume that this has anything to do with Covid or its vaccines. People get sick from a lot of other stuff all the time, you know.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

You didn't say when your son was vaccinated. Most of the adverse events reported occur within about 2 weeks of the last shot. If it's been longer than that, whatever he's experiencing may not be related to any vaccination.

Also, of those adverse events you mentioned, only one--the heart palpitations--are associated with the Covid vaccine. However they aren't really associated with the J&J vaccine, only the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. Shortness of breath is actually associated with Covid itself. Electric shock-like pains in the legs aren't associated with either Covid or the vaccines, as far as I know.

If he's being tested by competent doctors, they've probably already tested for and ruled out Covid. Don't assume that this has anything to do with Covid or its vaccines. People get sick from a lot of other stuff all the time, you know.

Neurological issues are a documented after effect of the shots.

Shortness of breath can be result of circulatory issues.

I've read many cases of damage occurring weeks or months after the injection.

Maybe you're right. I hope you are. We'll see.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join