It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is injected and manifesting "vaccine adverse events'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Sorry to hear, as a mother, I know how much it hurts when our children do not listen, sometimes we just let them learn from experience.

I hope he gets over the side effects and be ok.

I came to the conclusion that our children are borrowed, for a certain amount of time, and we provide for them until they find their way out of the nest and into the world on their own.

Life will always goes on.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So sorry for your son,
Me, my hubby and daughter all got thr J&J in May of last year. I did not want to do it but I perfer to live in peace. We all had covid in January of last year. I will not be getting any booster ever. We were lucky neither having covid or thr shot had little trouble. I lost most of mt smell and have no appite.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Not saying it isn’t the vaccine, but it could also be anxiety.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

You didn't say when your son was vaccinated. Most of the adverse events reported occur within about 2 weeks of the last shot. If it's been longer than that, whatever he's experiencing may not be related to any vaccination.

Also, of those adverse events you mentioned, only one--the heart palpitations--are associated with the Covid vaccine. However they aren't really associated with the J&J vaccine, only the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. Shortness of breath is actually associated with Covid itself. Electric shock-like pains in the legs aren't associated with either Covid or the vaccines, as far as I know.

If he's being tested by competent doctors, they've probably already tested for and ruled out Covid. Don't assume that this has anything to do with Covid or its vaccines. People get sick from a lot of other stuff all the time, you know.

Long term effects are unknown, so what you're saying has no evidence to back it up.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Funny how the CDC and wanna-be "experts" say there can be long-term side effects from Covid-19, but not from the Covid-19 vaccines.

Covid-19 is 25 months old. Covid-19 vaccines are 14 months old.

Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
People see, to think that a reaction to a medicine only happens within the day or two after the medicine is started. Often symptoms to meds do not start for months. Many chemicals, even microbial infections can take many days for symptoms to show up. Some of the worst food poisonings take weeks to get serious...The people think they got food poisoning off the last thing they ate. Mono can take two weeks to start giving symptoms of swollen glands and sore throats.

There is no long term testing that is being done and symptoms of the vaccinated are being denied by medical professionals because it is hell if they have to start filling out all the paperwork and arguing with the FDA or CDC. It turns their lives into nightmares and they cannot take care of their parents if all they are doing is trying to prove their case of a vaccine related complication...which will be denied as a coincidence anyway. Boy, am I glad I got out of medicine when I did, I would have quit being a doctor twenty years ago already when doctors were coaxed to give meds to people who did not really need them, found later to actually be wrong or which got the patients addicted.

It most times is not the doctor, it was their training that messed them up. Twenty years ago a doctor that tried to promote diet and natural medicines to cure diseases and health conditions would have lost his crudentials. And even now, they are restricted from working in certain hospitals. It must be frustrating to not be able to see your patient in the hospital and not be able to help them.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

You didn't say when your son was vaccinated. Most of the adverse events reported occur within about 2 weeks of the last shot. If it's been longer than that, whatever he's experiencing may not be related to any vaccination.

Also, of those adverse events you mentioned, only one--the heart palpitations--are associated with the Covid vaccine. However they aren't really associated with the J&J vaccine, only the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. Shortness of breath is actually associated with Covid itself. Electric shock-like pains in the legs aren't associated with either Covid or the vaccines, as far as I know.

If he's being tested by competent doctors, they've probably already tested for and ruled out Covid. Don't assume that this has anything to do with Covid or its vaccines. People get sick from a lot of other stuff all the time, you know.

Also, they consider you unvaccinated for the first 2 weeks after you got vaccinated, yet that's when all the side effects occur? So those are happening in an unvaccinated person, right?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm really glad you posted as I've been feeling the same about my sons. One got the shots because he can't go to restaurants and concerts. He's twenty and I know how much that means to young people. The other, I haven't even asked. He said he'd hold off unless a really good job came along and now he's working a really good job that will really let him go places. They know how I feel about such things, they grew up singing "9/11's a lie" to the tune of Staying Alive.

I said nothing to either of them, I have to honour their free will and haven't posted as they haven't had symptoms. There are days that I feel that I will in time say goodbye to most of the people I know, lost friendships over covid/mandates or deaths due to the vaccines. Was just talking to my brother and he told me he knows one person in his thirties who died suddenly and heard of two parents of kids at the school he teaches at also dying. It doesn't seem to register with anyone as odd as it's all labelled covid.

What you posted touched me so much as a parent. Wishing all is well for his recovery.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: DaCook
This sounds like a completely made up story.

Denny

Yes, every story that goes against your beliefs is made up. I'm glad you could enlighten us.

Listen you Nazi conspiracy theorist, there are no such things as conspiracies. Stop attacking science, the government, the media, and our beloved Big Pharma. Except for Russia collusion and hacking the 2020 election, and nazis and white supremacists being behind every corner, and Wypipo be trying to keep their institutional racist power over people of color, and Trump being a dictator, your fringe right wing conspiracies are dangerous!

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
im allergic to a compound in that COVID Vaccine....

PEG as well as another compound additive called polysorbate(which is used in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) can trigger an immediate allergic reaction, though it is rare. The reaction may include anaphylactic symptoms including rashes, shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, and a decrease in blood pressure.

What is Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)?
www.news-medical.net...(PEG).aspx

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The Covid-19 vaccines can hurt humankind because:

Biden Admin's FDA gave Pharmaceuticals the OK to "tweak" their batches at will, with no FDA approval needed, beginning in March 2021. Remember, pharmaceutical companies are no more trustworthy now, than they were before Covid. (The audience audibly gasps! Such blasphemy.)

And due to the rush job of development and mass production, "bad batches" of vaccine resulted.

See them here: howbad.info...

And lets not forget that the #1 goal of the "vaccines" is to provide long term patients for the medical profession and drug makers.

XL5

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
He could try vitamin C as it thins the blood. It is safe and a good thing to have anyway. That said, a member of his group/cult needs to admit the vaccine has those side effects for the info to stick.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I really hope he recovers and comes around in his critical thinking.
It took a good month for me to feel back to normal for more than a few days at a time, after I got my second stab.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hoping for the best for you both.

Got nothing else to add at the moment.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My heart is with you as I know how heartbreaking this could be.
My two sons luckily share the same distrust in big pharma as me, they never even considered vaccinating. Needless to say none of us got covid no matter how hard we tried

But lately my younger son who is unemployed since august found a job he really wanted and told us that he may take the jab if there is no other way. I had some sleepless nights, because no matter how much I fear him taking this vaccine I also understand his desire to do something with himself ( he's only 23 years old ) and this job was a golden opportunity for him. These last two years he lost a lot of opportunities, delayed a lot of things, worked a year at a crappy job because it was the only one possible so how can I stop him when he finally found a way out?
Luckily he gave up in the last moment because he felt like he would betray everything he believed in just to get a job. Instead he bought a flying ticket to Mexico

Sometimes you just have to let them try their own thing, and be there for them if they crash into a wall. Wish you strength and let's hope it will all end up with just a scare.
edit on 8-2-2022 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That sucks . Don’t mourn him, he’s still alive . He sounds like he follows the mainstream media , their brainwashing program in conjunction with the schools is very tough to get out from under. Hopefully he’ll figure it out

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26342714]incoserv[/post
DP
edit on 8-2-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that about your son but he's not alone and neither are you.

I have family and friends who have experienced bad reactions to the vax. Both my Sons and ex-wife, best friends, etc.
Two of my neighbors have since passed away days after the vax.
My best friend, and i've already documented this here, had serious heart problems after his 3rd. He was also passing blood, etc, but he blamed it on a bag of nuts and something red he ate the night before. Anything other than the vax.

His aunt and uncle recently had a stroke. weeks apart. He states "it runs in the family".

What is it with the denial?.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
anti histamine, or over the counter allergy pills.

they work on inflammation.

i take chlorphenamine. i might be crazy but it might help a bit.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join