It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian Americans target of Hate Crimes .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Asians, you know the "Other" Minority that is never the center of Conversation .

I understand why the Left ignores Asians , They defy all the common stereotypes of a Minority that the Left just loves to beat there drums over . Asians require no special governmental attention to Run a successful business , nor do they overwhelmingly live in poverty , nor do they require special assistance to get into good schools quite the opposite in fact most schools limit the Number of Asians they intake.

Asians are very family oriented , Disciplined and they Don't complain or Blame others for there Problems , and many Asian Americans came to America to escape an oppressive Communist regime , So don't look for many Asians to be voting Democrat at the polls.

But this targeting of Asian Americans I do find kind of odd , Correct me if I'm wrong but in the Past I don't recall Asians being the Target of hate crimes . Now I suppose you could blame Covid-19 as the culprit for this irrational hate , but I think it runs a little deeper than that because the Asian hate crimes started before the Wuhan Flu hit .

Humor me here my little conspiracy theory , I think it's possible that Asians are being targeted by Left extremist groups i.e. 'Antifa ' and 'BLM ' it's possible these attacks are being carried out under orders .

These Groups are very antisemitic and Asians are very similar to Jews in many ways , Just a Theory .
edit on 26-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It was tough back in the 70's for interracial marriages of Asians with Americans. Most people didn't know that.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelowSo don't look for many Asians to be voting Democrat at the polls.

They overwhelmingly vote D. 63% voted Biden.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: asabuvsobelowSo don't look for many Asians to be voting Democrat at the polls.

I'm surprised that still persists.

However, Asian populations also overwhelmingly reside in blue urban areas such as San Francisco, LA, and NYC. That may explain some of that. My friends in those locations majority vote Democrat too.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

But this targeting of Asian Americans I do find kind of odd , Correct me if I'm wrong but in the Past I don't recall Asians being the Target of hate crimes . Now I suppose you could blame Covid-19 as the culprit for this irrational hate , but I think it runs a little deeper than that because the Asian hate crimes started before the Wuhan Flu hit .

There you go using the media as your source again. Lol.

Internment camps?

Vincent chin?

LA riots? (Koreans) —- I was 16 during the LA riots. That was a wild time.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I like all of the Asians I have met in my life. Most are real nice people, people who are happy they got out of the countries they lived in. I am sure there are some bad ones too, but I have never met them personally. Maybe they have some bad ones down in the cities or something, but it seems the hate crimes are against the nice ones just trying to make a living.

I have nothing against Hispanic people either. But they should come to this country legally and be vetted properly at the border. It should not be so expensive for them to become citizens either if they are good people.

I like the native Americans too, most are really nice people.

I have known some black people, they were mostly nice, but just like all of the people of all races, there are some jerks and criminals in their population, The black people around here are mostly decent people, but there are some cranky jerks too that have been moving here lately, I wish those troublemakers of all races would stay the F in the cities.

Why are people targeting the Asians? I don't understand that, everyone who is a citizen has equal rights, and those who are in the process of getting citizenship should be given respect too, they are doing it the right way which is good. Lately the media and left is pushing racism a lot, it is not bad to notice the difference in color, racism is about what you do and say to members of a different race, not just being cautious of them because they are different than you. Yes, there is true racism, but for the most part it is more about people of a kind, people not immediately trusting someone who came from a big city with lots of troublesome people in it. I am a little leery of city people moving here, no matter what color they are they have different ways and especially the elites try to take over our towns and cities and crush our personal freedoms.

I am racist against elites and far lefts trying to promote unproven changes in our communities no mater what color they are. These elites include drug dealers peddling some drugs that are bad for our youth.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I love Asians. My Wife and I are always talking about us wanting for more of them to move into our neighborhood. As stated earlier, they mind their own business, keep everything clean, don't through trash on the street, are hard working. They are just generally good people.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Asians are targeted for the very reasons you stated in the OP. They are successful and frankly, "untapped" as a source of revenue for criminals.

They are reserved and keep to themselves staying comfortably under the radar. That's also attributed to their success.

However, they don't mind running businesses in areas that are rundown. Liquor stores, laundry mats, check cashing, car washes, smoke shops, fast food joints, etc. They don't mind the grime as long as there's a profit to be made.

That puts them in close proximity to the criminal element, and like they say about visiting a barber shop, eventually you'll get a haircut.

It's no secret that Asians for the most part do not like black people, and black people don't particularly care for Asians either. It's a clash of culture and a superiority complex on both sides.

The current uptick in crime against Asians specifically is that more often than not, they won't press charges or even talk to the police. Not to mention, our current economic decay and societal rot which isn't helping either.

Solution?

They have plenty of means and the will. If I were them, I'd just upgrade my business dealings away from the areas that are circling the drain instead of trying to profit off the crumbs. It's not worth it and it's only going to get worse.

The summer of 2020 emboldened every criminal in the country to believe there's no consequences and their criminal acts are completely justified. Without riots, er..."protests" there's no free loot, but the entitled mentality persists and is getting exponentially worse.

FJB

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Internment camps?

Vincent chin?

The Source be damned it's not a Secret that Asians are being targeted for hate crimes , and if you will notice the Post section is " Breaking Political News" which imply's using the Media as a Source.

And Internment Camps were atrocious yes and also 80 years ago and not Relevant to the point of the post , Which is a simple question of Why are Asians being targeted ?
edit on 26-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Internment camps?

Vincent chin?

The Source be damned it's not a Secret that Asians are being targeted for hate crimes.

And Internment Camps were atrocious yes and also 80 years ago and not Relevant to the point of the post , Which is a simple question of Why are Asians being targeted ?

Beyond what others have said, yet another topic that the media and liberals avoid like the plague (except in the depths of certain academic research departments) is the topic of inter-minority racism and hate crimes. It's actually not new. But there is a huge amount.
edit on 26-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It was tough back in the 70's for interracial marriages of Asians with Americans. Most people didn't know that.

not as tough as the 40's.

lol.

70's was nam. before that, was korea coming off WW 2.

now everyone wants asian. ALM!

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Dig a little deeper and see exactly which group it is that is most often the aggressor of violent acts towards Asian-American victims. Most of the incidents against them have involved black perps. The few which haven't have been the ones that make national headlines while the media tries their damnedest to ignore the already huge and growing list of examples of Asian hatred that stems from places other than white America.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: musicismagic

not as tough as the 40's.

Considering how many of today's politicians hold themselves tightly to FDR and view him as a model of what the country should be, it's not surprising that Asians are presently experiencing victimization. FDR is, after all, the only US President in history to ever put all American citizens of a specific targeted race into federal concentration camps over something those Americans had absolutely nothing to do with.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. Over the last few months I have heard of several attacks on Asia Americans (not much interest in the current reporting and sorting) and it appears to be random. This may be my lack of interest in the msm and the reporting. Can you please provide additional statistics for the numbers of the crimes taking place, locations, demographics of the perps etc... A 100% jump in assaults for a location may mean an additional assault in this location over the last year.

I don't understand hatred yet exists in front of me (us) everyday. I would like to be stronger as a person when I see it.Most times I fail.

edit on 09/12/2017 by montybd because: truth in reporting

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Then why all the democrat on democrat hate crime assaults?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Something tells me that is about to Change just as it is changing with Hispanics voting Democrat.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dig a little deeper and see exactly which group it is that is most often the aggressor of violent acts towards Asian-American victims. Most of the incidents against them have involved black perps.

Exactly and it makes little sense as to why ?

It really is possible these attacks are being ordered from higher up the food chain.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There are some truly bizarre voting trends with American minorities. For example, how in the hell does the party which so openly disparages Israel also manage to have 70% of the Jewish American vote locked down? That makes literally zero sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

My reply showed (without explanation) that asians have been targeted every decade without fail.

In 1900 a plague broke out in San Francisco. The Asian community was instantly blamed. Police surrounded chinatown.

The KKK attacked southern asians for shrimping in the late 70’s early 80’s.

It’s not that asians are suddenly targeted.

It’s that the community at large is tough as sh*t and realizes the US is still better overall for their families so we don’t here tale as often about their terror experiences.

There are tons more examples of hate on Asians.

There are 48 countries in Asia. But I wont split hairs and do a real deep dive.

Why do people target asians? People are stoopid and want a visible tangible target. It is easier to bash an elderly asian than it is Pelosi or Jim Jordan. Burn all the politicians.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

My reply showed (without explanation) that asians have been targeted every decade without fail.

In 1900 a plague broke out in San Francisco. The Asian community was instantly blamed. Police surrounded chinatown.

The KKK attacked southern asians for shrimping in the late 70’s early 80’s.

It’s not that asians are suddenly targeted.

It’s that the community at large is tough as sh*t and realizes the US is still better overall for their families so we don’t here tale as often about their terror experiences.

There are tons more examples of hate on Asians.

There are 48 countries in Asia. But I wont split hairs and do a real deep dive.

Why do people target asians? People are stoopid and want a visible tangible target. It is easier to bash an elderly asian than it is Pelosi or Jim Jordan. Burn all the politicians.

Did you not notice the stats?

500 & 1000% INCREASE in one year, for the two blue cities.

Why?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join