It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness
a reply to: ScepticScot

If masked worked then why did all the nurses and drs go in with full suits and its own oxygen supply? hmmm
If mask worked then there would be no need for suits with its own oxygen supply to enter rooms with covid patients.

This is first hand witness account. I worked in the hospital on the icu ward thru out the entire time... not once did anyone enter a room with a covid patient with a mask.

If seatbelts work why do racing car drivers wear helmets and fire resistant suits?

Mitigation of risk depends on practicality and level risk.

Not to forget the main purpose of masks is to reduce spread, not protect the wearer.

Your claim that medical staff always use own oxygen supply to deal with covid patients is also false.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

No its not, it was required in my hospital if a patient was positive for covid you do not enter the room unless you are wearing the helmet that is air tight with its own oxygen supply.

I forget you worked at my hospital and know how we did things. Since you know its false where did we test the patients to check for covid? please tell me since you must have worked at my hospital to know what we did.

I will wait for your answer bud.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness

No its not, it was required in my hospital if a patient was positive for covid you do not enter the room unless you are wearing the helmet that is air tight with its own oxygen supply.

I forget you worked at my hospital and know how we did things. Since you know its false where did we test the patients to check for covid? please tell me since you must have worked at my hospital to know what we did.

I will wait for your answer bud.

You didn't say your hospital.

You said

Mask do not work and if you think they do, I encourage you to goto your local icu and see the nurses in full suits when entering the room. If masked worked then then the nurses would not need the suits.

[quote]

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You seem to be celebrating their death. Your politics allow you to celebrate human death. We all see it.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
An anti vaxxer has died after deliberately contracting it, apparently to gain immunity.

Hana Horka, 57, was a famous folk singer.

Her family blame anti vaxxers for her death.

There are lots of sources for this out there, here's just one:

www.news24.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
You seem to be celebrating their death. Your politics allow you to celebrate human death. We all see it.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
An anti vaxxer has died after deliberately contracting it, apparently to gain immunity.

Hana Horka, 57, was a famous folk singer.

Her family blame anti vaxxers for her death.

There are lots of sources for this out there, here's just one:

www.news24.com...

Celebrating? How? Who's "we"?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If seatbelts work why do racing car drivers wear helmets and fire resistant suits?

Because race cars are highly modified machines. When you go to the limit and therefor change a lot of things, faults happen and if that happens to be a faulty fuel line that ruptured, is not sealing anymore or any other reason to suddenly have a burning liquid spraying on parts way past 900°C, you want to have a fire resistant suit because if you look at race cars, they are stripped naked inside, often you can see the firewall directly.

Point two is, that in race cars you are going speeds way past what is allowed on normal roads. If you blast down Fuchsröhre approaching 270km/h, that's about 167 mph(!) into a tight left corner you kind of feel a bit naked without a suit, helmet, HANS device and a 5 belt.

Because if you crash there chances are that you are not alone and you don't want your own car impact sideways doing past 200km/h and then have the one behind you follow into your door line.

That's why racing car drivers wear helmets, fire resistant suits, fire resistant underwear (!) and a HANS device to protect the neck. Because a seatbelt can not protect us from fire or violent crashes like this. Also in races, you kind of drive a bit more offensive than in street traffic.

That's why.

edit on 21.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Because race cars are highly modified machines. When you go to the limit and therefor change a lot of things, faults happen and if that happens to be a faulty fuel line that ruptured, is not sealing anymore or any other reason to suddenly have a burning liquid spraying on parts way past 900°C, you want to have a fire resistant suit because if you look at race cars, they are stripped naked inside, often you can see the firewall directly.

Point two is, that in race cars you are going speeds way past what is allowed on normal roads. If you blast down Fuchsröhre approaching 270km/h, that's about 167 mph(!) into a tight left corner you kind of feel a bit naked without a suit, helmet, HANS device and a 5 belt.

Because if you crash there chances are that you are not alone and you don't want your own car impact sideways doing past 200km/h and then have the one behind you follow into your door line.

That's why racing car drivers wear helmets, fire resistant suits, fire resistant underwear (!) and a HANS device to protect the neck. Because a seatbelt can not protect us from fire or violent crashes like this. Also in races, you kind of drive a bit more offensive than in street traffic.

That's why.

Yes so driving fast round a track isn't the same as driving to your nearest supermarket.

Just like going into close contact with confirmed covid patients over and over isn't the same was walking round your local supermarket.

As the part of my post you didn't bother quoting says risk mitigation depends on level of risk and practicality.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And?

People die every day.

People with the Vax die, People without the Vax die.

People that don't wear seat belts die, just the same as those that do.

Same with helmets.

What are you trying to prove here?

I think the point speaks for itself doesn't it? It was ignorance. Which doesn't make the outcome right or wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Can you quote anyone stating Covid actually killed her?

Righto. I've booked a flight over there and will take sworn depositions from all concerned.

You'll have my report on your desk first thing on Monday morning, Sir.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Depends on the track and people on it, but you are right, I did not read further! Risk assesement.

I am not a medical professional so I spare my comment about that but I am race instructor so that is where I am coming from. Take my post as obsolete.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I am guessing she took something for her back pain. A little self medicating? Somehow choked. A little vomit and being a little incapacitated? Wouldn’t be the first time a singer went that way.

Or the back pain was a symptom of something in her body going horrible physically wrong.

Yes of course. She was a singer so you guess from that she took an overdose.

Wonder if that other poster will be jumping all over you accusing you of insulting her memory?

You demand all sorts of proof from me and then you come up with this unsubstantiated guesswork?!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Page 13 and you still can't prove your claims.

You have zero, nothing, nada just pages of you defending yourself... repeating pattern.

Prove that she died from COVID
Prove that she tried to get COVID by intention.

For once try to bring something substantial instead of quoting your puppet masters favorite media of deceit. And you are the vehicle that carried it to ATS. So by all means.

Put some evidence behind your claims.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Page 13 and you still can't prove your claims.

You have zero, nothing, nada just pages of you defending yourself... repeating pattern.

Prove that she died from COVID
Prove that she tried to get COVID by intention.

For once try to bring something substantial instead of quoting your puppet masters favorite media of deceit. And you are the vehicle that carried it to ATS. So by all means.

Put some evidence behind your claims.

I made no "claims" in my OP. I just posted the story.

Defending myself? Against nasty personal attacks? Damn right.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So you do not stand behind the story you posted? You just dropped it here and now that you can not backup, you ruder back and be like "I am just the messanger"

Yeah but your message is deceit and lies, so you either back it up or you distance from it. Making the thread and acting neutral when you find out you can't back it up, that's classy!

Personal attacks??
Histrionic much??

Quote me and alert the mods by all means. I see nothing personal there. You constantly cry wolf.
edit on 21.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So you do not stand behind the story you posted? You just dropped it here and now that you can not backup, you ruder back and be like "I am just the messanger"

Yeah but your message is deceit and lies, so you either back it up or you distance from it. Making the thread and acting neutral when you find out you can't back it up, that's classy!

Personal attacks??
Histrionic much??

Quote me and alert the mods by all means. I see nothing personal there. You constantly cry wolf.

Back up what? I made no claims.

You claim the story is "deceit and lies"

So you back up YOUR claims, ducky.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
1) You repeatedly now are accusing me of personal attacks, prove them or shut up. Accusations like this should be punished just like the real ones.

2) YOU back up your claims. You can't do it and you run by word of others. Gullible bringing it here and then suddenly eyes wide open if others demand some prove behind the claims you made here.

3) Don't call me Ducky that's reserved for people that have some respect towards a faithful conversation and you are the first one I tell to not do it. Congratulations.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

1) You repeatedly now are accusing me of personal attacks, prove them or shut up. Accusations like this should be punished just like the real ones.

2) YOU back up your claims. You can't do it and you run by word of others. Gullible bringing it here and then suddenly eyes wide open if others demand some prove behind the claims you made here.

3) Don't call me Ducky that's reserved for people that have some respect towards a faithful conversation and you are the first one I tell to not do it. Congratulations.

Did I say it was you with the personal attacks? No.

Mind you, this was pretty personal:

"How much more degrading can you get? I don't buy your fake holy-ness, because of your posting history."

Are you similarly disgusted by the poster that suggested she died of an overdose?

For the last time, I made no claims.

You chose to call yourself a Duck in your username, so grow a pair. "Ducky" for short it is.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
No, because he did not claim it, he provided alternatives.

Unlike you holding fast to a story you can not backup. For whatever strange reasons.

And rape my nickname like you want... if it get's you off or makes you happy in any shape or form. I told you I dislike it coming from you so if you decide to pull through it just shows what kind of person you are.

lol @ you.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No, because he did not claim it, he provided alternatives.

Unlike you holding fast to a story you can not backup. For whatever strange reasons.

And rape my nickname like you want... if it get's you off or makes you happy in any shape or form. I told you I dislike it coming from you so if you decide to pull through it just shows what kind of person you are.

lol @ you.

Not personal?!!!!?

Please stop trying to derail my thread and try to chill.

"Rape" your username?

What were you saying about "histrionics"!!!!?

Now, if as you claim the story is deceit and lies, you back your claim up.

Specifically, are you claiming her family are lying?

If so, isn't that a tad insulting them and her memory? No?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Let’s follow the posts…

Hana Horka: Czech singer dies after catching Covid intentionally

www.bbc.com...

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.
"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death".
Although she was unvaccinated, Jan Rek stressed that his mother did not believe in some of the more bizarre conspiracy theories about Covid vaccines.

People have been choking to death long before covid.

Choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury death in the United States.[3] Many episodes go unreported because they are brief and resolve without needing medical attention.[7] Of the reported events, 80% occur in children younger than 15 years, and 20% occur in children older than 15 years.[3] Choking on a foreign object resulted in 162,000 deaths (2.5 per 100,000) in 2013, compared with 140,000 deaths (2.9 per 100,000) in 1990.[49]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I am guessing she took something for her back pain. A little self medicating? Somehow choked. A little vomit and being a little incapacitated? Wouldn’t be the first time a singer went that way.

Or the back pain was a symptom of something in her body going horrible physically wrong.

Can you quote anyone stating Covid actually killed her?

…. Now. How does not taking a vaccine lead to wanting to go for a walk, then back pain that makes a person rest, to choking to death?

edit on 21-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join