It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

We have families where there is only one remaining person unvaccinated being berated by their own family members. Do you think those other family members took the vaccine for fun? They did so because they believe in it.

Acting like their opinion has any weight on the cause of death is nonsensical, dishonest by intent almost. She had a good reason, her own reasons to not get that jab. That the media and you now have found this free meal to run with... and you certainly wasted no time bringing this here.

I wonder why, maybe it's to prove something to us all? That this case is the ultimate killer argument? No, the reality is this:

It's rather sad that the death of someone is utilized like this, repeatedly, with GLEE and a smiling eye. The discussions about her are outrageous, she's dead, she can't defend and the media is using her against what she believed in. As well as the other discussions.

If that's not twisted, cruel, heartless and very much lacking respect of a dead person... IDK, what is it? There is a reason why we have more articles and forum threads like yours about how "dumb unvaccinated" die.

Bring me only 1 thread here where someone did the same as you, where someone used the same logic as you, to shun someone AFTER DEATH to make a political point about how dumb vaccinated are.

And if you find that one, I will give you two hundred (200) threads that make yours look like a statistical anomaly.

Seriously, no shame at all. Pfui Teufel.

Nice rant. Did I ever use the word "dumb" or even imply it?

Was I making a "political point"? No. "Glee"? No.

Please don't put words in my mouth that I never said. To make your political point.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You wrote

"An anti vaxxer has died after deliberately contracting it, apparently to gain immunity."

You felt the need to add insult to injury death by calling a dead (!) person "anti vaxxer" to score a political point. No one forced you to put this here, or use the words that you did. You don't have to use the words of the news source inside your post, no excuses here to make.

How much more degrading can you get? I don't buy your fake holy-ness, because of your posting history.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A vaxxed mate was telling me about this story today. He seemed quite happy with the outcome.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You wrote

"An anti vaxxer has died after deliberately contracting it, apparently to gain immunity."

You felt the need to add insult to injury death by calling a dead (!) person "anti vaxxer" to score a political point. No one forced you to put this here, or use the words that you did. You don't have to use the words of the news source inside your post, no excuses here to make.

How much more degrading can you get? I don't buy your fake holy-ness, because of your posting history.

What?!!?

It was in the title of the article I posted.

Why the faux outrage?

edit on 20-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes and you then used the same words in your OP.

Contradicting your claim about

Please don't put words in my mouth that I never said. To make your political point.

I don't need to put them into your mouth, you choose to use the term and we all know, unvaccinated or not, what it means and implies. "Anti vaxx" is an insult to anyone that has valid concerns and people like you use it to mock them. You know it, I know it, the rest of the world knows it. It was coined much similar like "conspiracy theorist".

You should know that, by the time you have spent here. Playing obtuse isn't going to work. Maybe it's not placing/acting though?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yes and you then used the same words in your OP.

Contradicting your claim about

I don't need to put them into your mouth, you choose to use the term and we all know, unvaccinated or not, what it means and implies. "Anti vaxx" is an insult to anyone that has valid concerns and people like you use it to mock them. You know it, I know it, the rest of the world knows it. It was coined much similar like "conspiracy theorist".

You should know that, by the time you have spent here. Playing obtuse isn't going to work. Maybe it's not placing/acting though?

It's no insult. It's just a widely accepted term for folk who oppose the vaxx. As in "Anti".

Why does this trigger you so much?

Is "Pro Vaxxer" an insult in your world, too?

Now, please stop trying to derail my thread by constantly having a rant at me.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is widely accepted on the side that uses the term. Triggered? Maybe because it's time to speak up about BS like this.

Maybe it's because I got the forced jab with serious side effects and that people like you, call out people like me to get "vaxxed" or that we are "anti vaxx" wich is a lie in itself.

"Anti vaxx" is a term coined to omit that there are people out there that are not "anti vaccine" in general, just this botched up one.

And this, this is the dishonesty coming from people like you. Who obtusely put a threads up like this acting so caring and good hearted. So that means you either are too dumb to understand you are a tool being used, or you do it by intend.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It is widely accepted on the side that uses the term. Triggered? Maybe because it's time to speak up about BS like this.

Maybe it's because I got the forced jab with serious side effects and that people like you, call out people like me to get "vaxxed" or that we are "anti vaxx" wich is a lie in itself.

"Anti vaxx" is a term coined to omit that there are people out there that are not "anti vaccine" in general, just this botched up one.

And this, this is the dishonesty coming from people like you. Who obtusely put a threads up like this acting so caring and good hearted. So that means you either are too dumb to understand you are a tool being used, or you do it by intend.

Before we go any further, please either post an example of where I have ever told anyone to get vaxxed, because I haven't, or just stop putting words in my mouth.

I have always said it's a personal choice.

As your only contribution to this thread seems to be to attack me personally, either put up, or shut up.

It seems that it is your good self that is a bit of a "tool".

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Before we go any further, please either post an example of where I have ever told anyone to get vaxxed, because I haven't, or just stop putting words in my mouth.

As your only contribution to this thread seems to be to attack me personally, either put up, or shut up.

What did the autopsy say ? This should be in the lol bin because it’s just propaganda

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You have been snarky about the topic for almost two years now and got your ass handed in discussions countless times because you can't handle the simple facts.

It's a tragedy you can't see it.

And you still double down on the term "antivaxxer" being widely accepted. No it's not. It's a one sided approach and you only have the media in your back, that's why you think it is accepted.

Do you think people want to be tagged with a degrading term like "anti vaxx" when the hubris is obvious what it is about? That's more than obtuse, if you really think that man you need to wake up from that cozy dream because it's an insult.

It's not derailing, if you really think it's okay to label others, this had to be said.

Cya.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What did the autopsy say ? This should be in the lol bin because it’s just propaganda

What autopsy? Is there one?

So, it's all lies, is it?

Cos it goes against your beliefs/narrative and ought to be made to go away?

Never mind, eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You made the thread, you provide the evidence.

Not the other way around.

So this is what you owe us, if you go down that route, in your post above:

- prove that she died from COVID
- prove that she deliberately tried to get COVID

You came here as medias messenger, willfully copying their drivel here. Now backup your claims.
edit on 20.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You have been snarky about the topic for almost two years now and got your ass handed in discussions countless times because you can't handle the simple facts.

It's a tragedy you can't see it.

And you still double down on the term "antivaxxer" being widely accepted. No it's not. It's a one sided approach and you only have the media in your back, that's why you think it is accepted.

Do you think people want to be tagged with a degrading term like "anti vaxx" when the hubris is obvious what it is about? That's more than obtuse, if you really think that man you need to wake up from that cozy dream because it's an insult.

It's not derailing, if you really think it's okay to label others, this had to be said.

Cya.

Sigh. Still with the constant ad homs?

Seems you are quite happy to apply labels to me, which makes you a massive hypocrite.

Still waiting for you to put up, by the way.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Calling us antivaxx IS the ad hominem you brought here.

And I won't obsess into your posting history because posting it here is against T&C.

But anyone can type "oldcarpy +anti +vax site:abovetopsecret.com" into a search machine and one of the results coming up would be exact this same situation, where you play victim and ask others for you to call them out.

Here is a quote from a different member, I think the one worded it very good... your daily "dirty unvaccinated thread".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stuff like this 6 months ago and you try it here again. Playing the obtuse one. Enough now, everyone can check for themselves.

Have a nice day, you can have the last words...

You also omit that you have a different handle here, "oldCarpy" that's why you can feel confident pointing to your posting history. Man that's so sly on so many levels... It has to be intention
edit on 20.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How’s your boy Justin doing? Is he not spreading enough hate for you?

Well he's doing pretty good. Last thing Canada needs right now is a Nationalist wack~job who thinks Trump is the real potus and horse paste works for covid.
I think everyone is a bit tired of that at this point.

-At least the majority of Canadians.

edit on 20-1-2022 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Calling us antivaxx IS the ad hominem you brought here.

And I won't obsess into your posting history because posting it here is against T&C.

But anyone can type "oldcarpy +anti +vax site:abovetopsecret.com" into a search machine and one of the results coming up would be exact this same situation, where you play victim and ask others for you to call them out.

Here is a quote from a different member, I think the one worded it very good... your daily "dirty unvaccinated thread".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stuff like this 6 months ago and you try it here again. Playing the obtuse one. Enough now, everyone can check for themselves.

Have a nice day, you can have the last words...

You also omit that you have a different handle here, "oldCarpy" that's why you can feel confident pointing to your posting history. Man that's so sly on so many levels... It has to be intention

I have explained to other posters before that I used to be "Oldcarpy" on here. And that when I changed jobs I no longer had my old work email that I used to log on. Hence "Oldcarpy2".

"Sly"? No.

Your constant and unfounded ad homs do you little credit.

And, you literally did just obsess about my posting history!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

horse paste

I think you would do better by dropping the 'horse paste' label.
Ivermectin is an antiparasitic medication that was developed for and used on humans before it was used on animals.
The people that developed it won a Nobel prize.
It isn't known as a dangerous medication.

Did you know that viruses are parasites?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Actually he didnt do it the woman's family did during the interview. They blame anti-vaxers for her dying because had she not been an anti-vaxer she wouldn't have tried to get Covid to get natural immunity or taken she could have taken precautions like getting vaccinated.

For most people, the benefits will outweigh the risks works that way with most medications. Ever seen an ad on tv where they tell you all the things that could go wrong? many even say may cause death

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Should be a public death certificate?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Have a copy of the death certificate yet, and the cited cause of death?

Seems to echo the past…

Remember this gem….

It’s too late’: US doctor says dying patients begging for Covid vaccine

Thu 22 Jul 2021 12.19 EDT

theguardian.com...

“I’m admitting young, healthy people to the hospital with very serious Covid infections,” wrote Cobia in a Facebook post on Sunday.
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late,” she added, referring to patients who have to be put on a ventilator.

Vs this probably being more close to the truth..

Doctor's viral Facebook plea for people to get vaccinated hit with criticisms and questions
Some social media users are issuing caution on sharing a doctor's plea on getting the vaccine 'uncritically'

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 20-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join