It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just like with Betty White, we'll know the truth when his agent comes out and tells us that he wasn't vaccinated. I say in the next three days.

I read yesterday that Betty White's official cause of death was a stroke. I'm curious to see what they decide for Saget, since initial reports said there were no signs of foul play or drug use.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The CDC Finally Admitted What We've Known All Along!

The same thing was discovered months ago in Italy.

www.iltempo.it... 3/

According to the new report (which had not been updated since July) from the Higher Institute of Health on mortality from Covid, the virus that brought the world to its knees would have killed far less than a common flu.
It seems a bizarre and no vax statement, but according to the statistical sample of medical records collected by the institute, only 2.9% of the deaths registered since the end of February 2020 would be due to Covid 19.
So of the 130,468 deaths registered by official statistics at the time of preparation of the new report only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself.
Because all the other Italians who lost their lives had from one to five diseases which, according to the ISS, therefore already left them little hope. Even 67.7% would have had more than three contemporary diseases together, and 18% at least two together.

But by now it is clear that
those who have not yet understood
they will never understand
edit on 11-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Posterity
they will judge us by numbers
and they will wonder how it was possible
making such absurd choices
thanks to the consent of the population.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maybe. I told people I know to prepare before the shutdown happened. They laughed in my face. Then it happened.

The question is whether I tuned in to the reality of the situation, or just the intent of whoever was running the show?

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Posterity
they will judge us by numbers
and they will wonder how it was possible
making such absurd choices
thanks to the consent of the population.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well if Betty White officially died from a stroke, though I have not seen her death report to see if that is the medical 'cause of death', then it should be pointed out that in her age group, the cause of interruption of the blood supply to the brain causing the 'stroke' is most often due a blood clot.

Have blood clots been linked to the COVID-19 vaccines? *rhetorical question here*

Hmm .... well, then they are really not saying that her cause of death did NOT have anything to do with her recent booster dose, are they?
edit on 11-1-2022 by Fowlerstoad because: cleaned up the language somewhat

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Just like with Betty White, we'll know the truth when his agent comes out and tells us that he wasn't vaccinated. I say in the next three days.

I read yesterday that Betty White's official cause of death was a stroke. I'm curious to see what they decide for Saget, since initial reports said there were no signs of foul play or drug use.

I heard on the radio this morning that the stroke happened one week before her death.

I had previously heard that she had a vaccine 'booster' two weeks before her death.

Here we go:

Betty White died from a stroke she had six days before her Dec. 31 death at age 99, according to her death certificate.

KTLA

I started googling some more.... everything pertaining to Betty White and vaccination status has been sanitized.

Here is one entry:

Betty White | Kennedy Center www.kennedy-center.org... › artists › wa-wn › bett... Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and a valid photo ID are required to attend all indoor performances and events at the Kennedy Center.

If you go to the site:
Kennedy Center
It just says 'Betty White'.
edit on b000000312022-01-11T09:57:02-06:0009America/ChicagoTue, 11 Jan 2022 09:57:02 -0600900000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As el gato malo and others have indicated, evidence is strong thatOmicron circulates preferentially in the vaccinated. In all likelihood, it is the result of gain-of-function research,

That bolded bit right there. ^^^^^^^
They even explain how!

in which SARS-2 was passaged repeatedly through convalescent or vaccinated plasma, in the hopes of helping the virus evade acquired immunity.

Tainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
In Italy now :

0 doses = NO VAX
1 dose = NO VAX
2 doses = NO VAX
3 doses less than 2 weeks = NO VAX
3 doses of more than 120 days = NO VAX

Italian media :

FULL HOSPITALS OF NO VAX !!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
💥 Rand Paul 💥

t.me...

Plausible denial is starting to break down, right bastard?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Did you try any other search engines? Google is famous for sanitizing and hiding searches.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oranges appear whenever death is in the air :

And they are among the most carcinogenic foods in the world
But that's another story ...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Betty White's Bio is supposed to be in the blank space. There is a reference to it in the web code, but the text is missing. The Internet Archive doesn't have a record of that specific page, so unsure if it was ever populated with information.

TMZ seems to be on top of the issue.

Cause of death; stroke:

www.kennedy-center.org...

Whether or not she is vaccinated, you will likely not be told:

www.tmz.com...

"As for whether or not 99-year-old Betty's been vaccinated, Witjas is mum, saying it's a personal matter."

There is a bit of irony in this situation. Everyone is being called a conspiracy theorist for saying she got her booster before she died. But if she didn't get her booster before she died, wouldn't people be "dancing on the grave of the unvaccinated?" You can't have it both ways. Either way, she was fantastically old.

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Here is one entry:

Betty White | Kennedy Center www.kennedy-center.org... › artists › wa-wn › bett... Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and a valid photo ID are required to attend all indoor performances and events at the Kennedy Center.

If you go to the site:
Kennedy Center
It just says 'Betty White'.

edit on 1/11/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

...and when you see compulsive mask-wearers now, lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Essentially, They killed Betty White

Why else would the info be manipulated?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Naomi Wolf: The fact that Dr. Fauci grossly perjured himself is hugely apparant. It is the least of the crimes if indeed these are verified documents… I can’t overstate this, this is a premeditated kind of manslaughter of millions of people coordinated at the highest levels according to these documents. Treatments that would have saved lives were intentionally or reportedly intentionally suppressed.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... itas-bombshell-video/

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wasn't Naomi hugely "progressive" just a few years ago?

I wonder if her eyes have opened to what is going on.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We said last week watch for the Narrative Shift, it means many things. Let's take a look.

The Controller goons went all in on The Rona. DJT and White Hat team forced them into pulling the trigger early. Remember the "16 year" plan after her election was war, war, war, then mop up with The Rona, which, was meant to be very real. Then the magical 350m people would be left, the planetary reset would be in place and The Earth would be imprisoned for good.

Disruption. The timeline for the jab was moved up, released too early, with too many other overlapping narratives at one time because The Rona/Jab were needed to take out DJT etc.

So here we are, the end of the Narrative. Historically the end of the Narrative would mean a quiet time, but the Controllers have no time to wait. So they must escalate the New Narrative (and it must be a lie) using Joe and KamKam to sell a wholly new one. These two couldn't give away free water to folks in the desert, brain dead, hated, disrespected, no way to stand on stage and claim credibly the sky is falling. Remember, they inherited The Rona.

Short of aliens landing, I see no credible dire Narrative emerging demanding we all live WORSE than in the last two years. But there is a new Narrative coming, it has to be.

Let us speculate a bit.

DJT's Media Launch.

For five years, DJT has exposed the fake media, relentlessly. He's set the table perfectly for a focused alternative. All eneMedia is lies, period. So DJT Team chose "Truth" for a reason, he does EVERYTHING for a reason. Nothing is random, this is why Q, this is why the numerical multidensity connections help illuminate how the MAP works.

So the twitter killer is about Truth. Hmmm.

Let us assume the network is bullet proof, cannot be hacked, turned off, rigged or anything. A perfect system to disseminate information - TRUTH. Let us assume that by the LAUNCH - that word, The Rona Narrative has died.

Would that not be the perfect time to put Truths on the new site? Imagine James Comey detailing his time at the FBI under Clinton Control..... AND.... the trending making it the top hit instead of a celebrity diarrhea problem. Imagine 24/7 an unblockable, unstoppable stream of Truth's being available featuring many of the big names, and many, many new names emerging.

So what do the Controller Goons do? Maybe here is a hint.

Election Day plus one year.

Above I included election day to Narrative change with Fauxci testifying. 1 year plus = 434
Election day plus one could be seen 1-20 + would leave us with anagram... 443.

reduction = 11:11

Clearly things have shifted, The CDC bot did't couch the fraud, it just stated it. Why? It could have said "well we're still sourcing the data, in some cases errors, the numbers might be..." which is PR 101. Instead she just said "yeah, we lied."

Clearly Joe is a Joke and KamKam is despised by even her own staff.

Clearly the media hasn't got a leader anymore.

The only bullet not expended is the Alien one, which, unless the non-terrestrials are at the beck and call of the lower minions, and they are not, this won't work. So what narrative will create toilet paper hoarding 2.0? Maybe it is the release of some Truths.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if enough people have been injected that in order to end the production of these "Vaccines" the power elites are going to throw Fauci under the bus and allow him to get blamed for the whole pandemic mess so that they can walk away scott free?

I mean if Fauci becomes the scapegoat, then the average person will put all the blame on him and nobody else will matter in the path of history. Well not until decades have passed and some kid is writing their dissertation up on scams of the 21st century.

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join