It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

House of Colonna?

According to tradition, the Colonna family is a branch of the Counts of Tusculum — by Peter (1099–1151) son of Gregory III, called Peter "de Columna" from his property the Columna Castle in Colonna, in the Alban Hills. Further back, they trace their lineage past the Counts of Tusculum via Lombard and Italo-Roman nobles, merchants, and clergy through the Early Middle Ages — ultimately claiming origins from the Julio-Claudian dynasty and the gens Julia whose origin is lost in the mists of time but which entered the annals for the first time in 489 BC with the consulship of Gaius Julius Iulus.

And their coat of arms:

"All Roads lead to Rome" Once again it seems.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Note that the numbering is wrong and the black pieces are on the white side of the board while the whites are on the black side. An error or a message that black looks white and white looks black.

If it is black's move, white's knight falls and the queen is threatened.

Looking at your diagram of suspected positions, you have two light square bishops and the one in error had no way to move past the pawns on the kingside in any case.

edit on 3/3/2022 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ironic that 9 months earlier “someone” tried to assassinate the person that wrote that executive order. I guess it wasn’t illegal at that time?

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Executive Order 12333

...2.11Prohibition on Assassination. No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination.....

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That triggered a mem cell... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Photo

Well, if we get nuked or pounded from whatever they have up in space I guess we can 'build back better' in only 6 years...in time to meet Agenda 2030 goals. Course, 6 years back then is equivalent to 60 years today given all the bureaucratic bs.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

What about follow the Yellow Brick Road?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you for pointing that out. I also just realized that the Black Knight at D5 shouldn't be there if the game was played from the start.

There it is D5 is out of place.

and we all know about Q and D5

but the Black Knight? Which one:
The Company

Black Knight (NYSE:BKI) is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership life cycle.

The Satellite

According to some UFO conspiracists, the Black Knight is an artificial satellite of extraterrestrial origin that has orbited Earth for approximately 13,000 years; the "satellite" story is most likely a conflation of several disconnected stories about various objects and their interpretations, all of them well documented independently and none using the term Black Knight upon their first publication. According to senior education support officer Martina Redpath of Armagh Planetarium in Northern Ireland:

Black Knight is a jumble of completely unrelated stories; reports of unusual science observations, authors promoting fringe ideas, classified spy satellites and people over-interpreting photos. These ingredients have been chopped up, stirred together and stewed on the internet to one rambling and inconsistent dollop of myth.

The origin of the Black Knight legend is often "retrospectively dated" back to natural extraterrestrial repeating sources supposedly heard during the 1899 radio experiments of Nikola Tesla and long delayed echoes first heard by amateur radio operator Jørgen Hals in Oslo, Norway, in 1928. Brian Dunning of the Skeptoid podcast attributes Tesla's 1899 radio signals to pulsars, which were not identified until 1968.

In 1954, UFO researcher Donald Keyhoe told newspapers that the United States Air Force had reported that two satellites orbiting Earth had been detected. At that time, no country had the technology to launch a satellite. Skeptics have noted that Keyhoe had been promoting a UFO book at the time, and the news stories were likely written "tongue-in-cheek" and not intended to be taken seriously.

Or the Knight from Arthurian Legend

A supernatural Black Knight is summoned by Sir Calogrenant (Cynon ap Clydno in Welsh mythology) in the tale of Yvain, the Knight of the Lion. The Black Knight bests Calogrenant, but the Black Knight is later killed by Ywain (Owain mab Urien) when he attempts to complete the quest that Calogrenant failed.

or just to sooths naysayers these Black Knights (because that doesn't muddy the well)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Remember the 99 treaty, of course you do...

Why is Lindsey barking, well yipping? The above quote is from DJT's call the ball presser, prior to the perp walk.

Gee, I wonder if Vlad helped Durham in any way? Gee I wonder if Durham helped Vlad in any way?

So let me get this straight. Durham surfaces, interwebs go crazy, Rona Narrative Collapses, Vlad moves in to a country not country where Honorary VP Biden swore gleefully "sumabitch" to getting his way about shaking off the Ukrainian Prosecutor who was after HIM AND HIS SON! A Prosecutor who has given sworn testimony on some shenanigans.

Dots are easy to connect if you don't watch teeeveee. Durham will probably factor shortly given the above seQuence, and that too will fall on Team Joe.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Brutus ended up dead and Rome didn’t exactly blossom into a land of freedom and human rights afterwards.

The Ides of March is coming.😳

Putin keeps his distance.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Bumping prev post because I think it brings a FUTURE proves past on #297, #298 and #1094, linking Reshma Saujani, Huma, NoName and Lyndsey Graham.

Just updated the previous post with picture evidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for reposting this image.
At that time of that picture. Black has the next move. Does this look about right?

This program being used is chessnextmove.com because it was the first one that popped up when I looked for a program.

the recommended next move is e5 to c6 (on the Pompeo's board) The black Knight would take the White Knight. At the time of Pompeo's posting did any White Knights get taken out?

ok last addition to this post. When using that chess program, the next major piece that gets taken out is the Black Queen then right after the White Queen gets removed from the board. So unless Mr. Pools chess posting has nothing to do with Pompeo's chess posting. I guess never mind I thought I was on to something, but it looks like I wasn't.

I mean maybe there could be something there, who knows.

White and black have both had 5 moves making it white to move next.

Black is depicted with two bishops both on white squares ... which is impossible at this early stage.

The black bishop that should be next to the black king is MIA. That piece is still blocked by pawns so could not have moved.

This implies that someone is cheating.

Since white does in fact have the next move, backing up the knight-under- threat would be normal.

P

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Apparently an IONIC column symbolises the female because the scrolls represent bewbs... can't find the link now.

From Wiki we get a MASON's reference to Square and Compass:

The major features of the Ionic order are the volutes of its capital, which have been the subject of much theoretical and practical discourse, based on a brief and obscure passage in Vitruvius.[2] The only tools required to design these features were a straight-edge, a right angle, string (to establish half-lengths) and a compass.

As they were devised in Turkey/Asia Minor before travelling to Greece/Rome, does this evidence the move of masonry from:

Egypt >Asia Minor > Turkey > Greece > Rome?
edit on 3-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Panick.
twitter.com...

edit on 4-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

If Yellow Brick Road represents the path to the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel, then is it symbolic of Fallen Angels trying to find a way back into heaven?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Spot on.

P

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

What about follow the Yellow Brick Road?

Cheers
Ektar

The yellow brick road symbolizes what's known in Buddhism and Kabbalah as The Golden Path. The Golden Path represents the path of the Soul from Egoism to Enlightenment.

Yellow Brick Road spy network?

The Yellow Brick Road Project (HNRNPH2 genetic mutations)

Big Data - Yellowbrick Cloud Data Warehouse services and YELLOWBRICK'S ANDROMEDA STRAIN.

twitter.com...

"Yellow Brick Road; I just signed that beautiful Brick; I just signed that Brick."
― Donald J. Trump, Dec 15, 2017; @ FBI Academy.

During a recent congressional hearing, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fl.) asked if there was “meaningful legislation that Congress should consider so that technology partners have a yellow brick road to work with the government.” The decision “should be made by the American people through their elected representatives, not through one company making a business decision on behalf of all of us,” FBI Director Christopher Wray said.
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Feb 11, 2020)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Which takes us here...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Jon Voigt on telegram (inc Vernon Jones video and forwarded from Truth Social):

Vernon Jones discusses nominating President Trump for Speaker of the House after the red wave that is going to occur in the midterms this year.

Once Trump is Speaker, he will introduce articles of impeachment for Joe Biden AND Kamala Harris which, if passed, would make DJT the President of the United States 🇺🇸

Trump could then run (and easily win) for another 4 years.

Seems like a viable option to me!

SHARE IF YOU AGREE

📌Follow and Share
TRUTH SOCIAL (t.me...)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I wonder who the Black King is?

edit on 3-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for a great response I had never heard of of that mutation. Do you think The Yellow Brick Road (HNRNPH2 genetic mutations) would have any clue to the mRNA in the vax being transcribed into DNA in the liver within 6 hrs? Hope I said that right, getting late.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I screwed up that picture by placing the two bishops in the withe spaces, when it shouldn't have been that way. After I went back to fix it on a real board first, I noticed that if the pieces were played through the Knight on D5 shouldn't be there. I can repost a correct picture if everyone wants me to, but I didn't see it as being all that important. Should I correct this?

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356 >>

join