It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Heh. I would change the final line to "must be there". Rhymes better.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Dan Scavino SELF-RETWEETED for the first time in 29 days:
at....... Jan 24 2022 23:30:33
original Jan 24 2022 17:40:57
DELTA................. 05:49:36

Bigger

As you'll see, this looks important COMMS re Biden/CCP:

1) Note the @LiveAction... something incoming?

2) SELF-RETWEET DELTA points to posts:

a) URL is a PDF of TYPHOON investigations into Bidens/CCP:

Bigger
See bottom of post for TIMELINE in the PDF

A post map search of TYPHOON gives #4011 MIRROR of 11.4 MARKER:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 957a90 No.8975355 📁
Apr 30 2020 14:57:10 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
CROSSFIRE HURRICANE
CROSSFIRE TYPHOON
CROSS WIND
[CLAS 1-99 UNRELEASED/REDACTED]
You didn't think the statement by POTUS re: 'CALM BEFORE THE STORM' was just random did you?

Transparency brings accountability.
Q

3) DELTA of self-reTweet, from previous tweet, is 03:46:14, pointing to posts:

The Youtube in the post has been deleted but it was saved by an anon as a bitchute

It discusses role of the covid virus in the 2020 election. It compares MSM censorship of facts during the election to CCP tactics!

Apologies Mods - but I think this timeline, from the above PDF, is important to share as it focusses well:

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
ETMN: Thanks for the dig on McDonald.

Here is an excellent article about the Ukraine situation written by General Flynn. After reading this is am convinced this is all part of the show. They really do seem to be walking us to the brink of World War and Flynn does a great job explaining just how dangerous and reckless Biden is behaving. This man was a former National Security Advisor. His opinion carries weight with people who matter.

www.generalflynn.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
On This Day DELTAs - Jan 25th

Only 4 Yr DELTAs = #605 to #609 = 5

a) Note the Chan post number 60, plus the 60 in post number: 1 hour?,
b) Note the 6:16MT: Mountain time? 6+1+6 = 13, 616 also a MIRROR of #16,
c) Note the TICKER reads:

CAME OFF THE RAILS AT A SWITCH TRACK... RESCUE CREWS HAD TO CLIMB THROUGH DERAILED CARS TO

GEMATRIA of "CAME OFF THE RAILS AT A SWITCH TRACK..." = 298 = The cia red list and the cia blue list
We've been warned to expect a FALSE FLAG this week!
The post also includes F&F!
Also SWITCH TRACKS could mean a NEWS or PLAN CHANGE?

[22] is a COMPLETION number!

Looks like we should get some NEWS from the UK today: either False Flag or reveal from MI6 info?
edit on 25-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Every
Holy
F°°°°
Day!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Who has the highest vaccination rate in the world ?

Who has the RECORD of deaths by population ?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am not sure who on this forum follows Phil Godlewski but he had a chat Sunday night that said his source told him that the flashes inside the Whitehouse that we are seeing are not demolitions or work going on but that there are taped confessions going on inside the Whitehouse second floor of high ranking officials and others. What officials was never talked about.

Then this morning he posted a picture of one of the Whitehouse windows zoomed in and it does in fact look like someone is seated in a chair being hit with the flash presumably from a camera or similar equipment. Maybe it is a possibility that the walls going up around the Whitehouse, are as some have claimed, in essence a prison.

There has been several intel pieces he has been right about, most recently he predicted the SCOTUS ruling on the OSHA mandate and actually did a live stream of the hearing. At one point he word for word said what one of the Justices said and essentially said that the hearing was pre-recorded and had seen it.

Thought it was interesting and thought I would share

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I believe that was a vehicle passing by outside. Again, if you watch that video again you will notice that the flashing lights pass by each window at a very steady pace. We would have seen the flashing lights in the first floor windows too if it were not for the barricades on the front lawn.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If you test positive for COVID from an anal swab… you ain’t got COVID.

It can't be any less reliable than the tests we currently use.

Heck, plenty of people might actually like it.

I took it as meaning you are infected with 'stupid', not covid.

Yup. Get you to stick something up your butt for science that is a sham. Probably laughing that they get people to do it. I am sure in China it would be mandatory if Xi says it is.

edit on 25-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
link to QFS and crypto

t.me...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I think there have been some that have been flashing lights, such as the red lights seen on the top right windows which in my opinion look way different than some of the flashes. There have been a few different sightings on different days and different windows. It could be the flashing light from a plow but I thought I would pass it along as a different theory.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One of the unfortunate aspects of American history is a Puritan tendency to identify a cause and pursue it beyond all reason.

How long did it take to get rid of Prohibition? Even now, we still have dry states and counties.

Cheers

Excellent Point!

The concept of love and allowing people to freely choose is lost on the Puritans. It is for them to not do those things others do they despise if God has put it on them. It is not theirs to make sure others cannot sin as they would try to "help" in that way. IT is help when an Addict gets aid and buttinskyism when you force them to get what you believe they should. Practicing God's love is not harsh and demanding. Love truly is patient and kind. If we are not those two things we are impatiently killing the wheat in an attempt to get the tares out of the field. The harvest is when the tares are separated from the wheat we learn.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
OK, so is this deep state targets getting waxed? The Arab Emirates were taking fire too IIRC. The power structure for the DS likely includes funding from those very same Arab states they set up in the ME right after WW2. Money no one would have to answer to the US Congress or the European Congress when dabbling in nefarious activities.

originally posted by: loveguy
rsoe

An attack on a prison in Saada, which also hit a telecommunications hub, crippled the country’s internet on Friday and more than 100 people were killed or injured overnight at a temporary detention facility. Jan 21 (News) – More than 70 people were killed and hundreds injured in airstrikes in northern Yemen on Friday, according to aid agencies and national officials. The death toll in the war-torn country – including at least three children – is growing after a violent week. “There are still many bodies at the site of the airstrike, many missing people,” Ahmed Mahat, MSF mission director, told the New York Times. “It appears to have been an appalling act of violence.” Humanitarian organization Save the Children said the actual death toll may be higher, and International Committee of the Red Cross responders are combing the ruins of the building to free people trapped in the rubble. As of Friday morning, no one had claimed responsibility for the fresh airstrikes, but speculation revolves around a Saudi-led coalition that intervened in Yemen’s 2015 war against Houthi forces. The Houthis attacked a major airport in the United Arab Emirates last week, killing three people and wounding six others in retaliation for the UAE’s support for Saudi Arabia. The coalition responded to the attack by attacking Sana Monday night, killing at least 20 people. Friday’s attacks also hit Sana and its airport.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Damn RELS Thank you for all of this!!

It is weird AF to see the real Beijing Biden.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

thephaser.com...

That doesn't comport with Israel's infection statistics
edit on Tue Jan 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you a million for that post, RelSciHistItSufi!

I can "feel" the info you shared is leading to something huge.

It's one of the few on ATS I have bookmarked in the past 10 years. Hope ATS doesn't go away or purge.

Appreciate you!

-cwm

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen,

Do you think if Bibi had stayed in power, would Israel been such a fiercely pro-vax society?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Let me know if a video of Democrat leaders (local/state/federal) suffering, is posted. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join