It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

Dashen,

Do you think if Bibi had stayed in power, would Israel been such a fiercely pro-vax society?

Cheers

Did FRAUD remove him too?

In your opinion, Why did Q say, "We are saving Israel for last"?

"Saving Israel for last" is at the bottom of this Q post: qalerts.app...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: duncanhidao
She cannot vote because she has no health passport.

Is this the direction Democrats want to go for the next election? That could be their big plan.

More Blacks not vaxxed than anyone.

Very true and I keep asking them. I know many who did but when I ask most say no way are they taking it. They say they can't trust the Gov to not lie to them about it and those studies that proved the Gov didn't value black lives, thus spawning BLM in the Hegelian Dialectic of creating a problem with a nefarious plan to produces a desired outcome. One that the people wouldn't want in a million years if their mind is clear..

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

"If the stain is on the chair,
If the smell is in the air,
Then Joe Biden must be near."

-some new age Biden occultist-

Unfortunately, it's not just a showing of weakness that's plaguing the country, but it's also an enforcement of weakness too. They have our military wasting time on courses and classes about offending someone when they should be using that time enforcing the defense of all. The Trotskyists and Democrats are now spending more time pushing lifeless laws in order to hide the failures that they created, than they are enforcing laws that would protect us.

I would say that "Stawman" should be replaced with "Compost Comrade", since they aren't even attacking people anymore but ideals that used to be for the people. Gawd, it's like going after beer producers after the 21A was passed. It went beyond beating the dead horse to kicking the soil where the horse had fallen.

-Compost Comrade-
Attacking a person that you pretend was a friend by going after their ideas that they no longer have or can use.

We can acknowledge there is a Compost Comrade running the S*show Strawmen narratives.

edit on 25-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
From your link...

1983 (47-48) (on board Korean Air Lines Flight 007 when it was shot down by Soviet interceptors)

Bolded part mine.... made me giggle.
As to Col Rhodes... flippn' heck!!!

Rainbows
Jane

Fitting name flight 007 since we can now see a top secret type event very likely did occur to knock this plane out of the air and murder the occupants.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The truth?

I love that woman!
I completely lost my mind for her. 😍

🤫🤫🤫

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I thought that Flynn knows where the bodies are buried? If that's true then he should have a clue as to why Biden is willing to start WWIII with Russia. It has nothing to do with oil or territory.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What happened to Durham's arrests? What happened to the military taking control in the beginning of January? What happened to the narrative collapse?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

i follow Phil Godlewski on telegram!

Seems to have good info when he livestreams for that purpose.
Not into his metals pyramid agent selling though - at least that's what it sounds like... could be wrong.

Hints that he's close to one of the Kennedys I think... and sometimes sends coded comms in telegram posts.

Bit of an alpha male and may rub some up the wrong way with his confidence but one could argue that's the "individual sovereignty" we're all aiming for... worth the listen.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It took me two seconds to check out this guy's channel and see that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Fraud

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Is this the direction Democrats want to go for the next election? That could be their big plan.

Very true and I keep asking them. I know many who did but when I ask most say no way are they taking it. They say they can't trust the Gov to not lie to them about it and those studies that proved the Gov didn't value black lives, thus spawning BLM in the Hegelian Dialectic of creating a problem with a nefarious plan to produces a desired outcome. One that the people wouldn't want in a million years if their mind is clear..

If this theory (first postulated by someone in this thread) is REALITY, www.abovetopsecret.com... , those who didn't get vaccinated will be seen as wise visionaries.

edit on 1/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I thought that Flynn knows where the bodies are buried? If that's true then he should have a clue as to why Biden is willing to start WWIII with Russia. It has nothing to do with oil or territory.

As U.S. President, Joe Biden is dangerous for our nation. A mean-spirited man with Dementia whose entire family can be destroyed by blackmail, due to past criminal activities....ranging from $ laundering to extortion to kiddie diddling.

edit on 1/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Hoping so, but don't know.
The page I posted was the only one giving any info at time of query.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

elementalgrove, there may be lots more in the PDF worthy of consumption!

I haven't had time to read it - just skimmed the index and honed in on the timeline.

Also, there is one mention of Ukraine getting involved in one of the meetings on the timeline... that could be worth deeper scrutiny!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

link to QFS and crypto

Wait a second, I have always felt that XRP was the Global Banksters system based on the connections of the team etc, does this insinuate it may be what will free us from their digital id/currency?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I strongly recommend archiving a copy of the page... just in case!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is an interesting COVID development from the Navy; a hot-off-the-press waiver disapproval.

greatawakening.win...

Bigger:

If this theory (first postulated by someone in this thread) is REALITY, www.abovetopsecret.com... , those who didn't get vaccinated will be seen as wise visionaries.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dead by the end of the month = unsupported by Controller management.

Link to Doc

So this is kind of odd.

Fulford Seems To Read The Thread? Or The Thread Reflects Fulford's insiders? I know, I know, Fulford, hence noting the oddness.

Been saying this for a week or two here.

Their COVID agenda is falling fast, but that doesn’t mean the fight is over. The planet is a big place & there will be pockets of KM satanic Deep State operatives who will continue to push this agenda in their small areas of control.

On the White House.

According to the CIA “The concrete blast barricades being placed around the White House is so the detonation blast 💥 (when the WH is imploded) won’t go out into the street and surrounding area. It’s coming soon.

Image and comment posted yesterday HERE

A holocaust is a burnt offering to Satan. The Jews have been their slaves for thousands of years.The ongoing fake pandemic and very real vaccine mass murder campaign is just the latest attempt by these Satanists to murder enough people so that they can stay in power and enslave humanity.

Speculation posted Here PA elaborated HERE

For me I see no reason why folks who are now viewing the reality through the multidensity lens would not see the emerging patterns. The key is to see which patterns the collective will insist on manifesting - if any at all, and which will die on the vine slowly as there is no energy to sustain them in the hybrid state the collective resides in now.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is an interesting COVID development from the Navy; a hot-off-the-press waiver disapproval.

greatawakening.win...

Bigger:

I've said this 1000 times over the last 25 years, if you acknowledge there is an "exemption" path then you must acknowledge there is a denial in order - the denial will always happen. The system is set up so folks go the way they are SUPPOSED to go, and trust the "system" will protect them. The system anticipated the complainers, the malcontents and built in the choice for them - door #1 or door #1.

NEVER, as in NEVER go the way they want you to go,,,, NEVER! That's the trap. Find another route, the one no one is taking.

This should be the sign you will never win: "Can I apply for an exemption?" or "Can I ______"

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In other words, take what you want and seek forgiveness later, or die trying?

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join