It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Cockroaches who are about to expose their own criminalities surrounding Nov 2020: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
www.usnews.com...
news.yahoo.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
keyt.com...
edit on 24-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
rsoe

An attack on a prison in Saada, which also hit a telecommunications hub, crippled the country’s internet on Friday and more than 100 people were killed or injured overnight at a temporary detention facility. Jan 21 (News) – More than 70 people were killed and hundreds injured in airstrikes in northern Yemen on Friday, according to aid agencies and national officials. The death toll in the war-torn country – including at least three children – is growing after a violent week. “There are still many bodies at the site of the airstrike, many missing people,” Ahmed Mahat, MSF mission director, told the New York Times. “It appears to have been an appalling act of violence.” Humanitarian organization Save the Children said the actual death toll may be higher, and International Committee of the Red Cross responders are combing the ruins of the building to free people trapped in the rubble. As of Friday morning, no one had claimed responsibility for the fresh airstrikes, but speculation revolves around a Saudi-led coalition that intervened in Yemen’s 2015 war against Houthi forces. The Houthis attacked a major airport in the United Arab Emirates last week, killing three people and wounding six others in retaliation for the UAE’s support for Saudi Arabia. The coalition responded to the attack by attacking Sana Monday night, killing at least 20 people. Friday’s attacks also hit Sana and its airport.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hadn't heard the Medea story before so thanks for that steer!

Watch the Wives indeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If we are in Devolution and Biden and DC are not part of the US, could this possibly be the time for some public acknowledgment of devolution from teh Military. If Biden sends the order but the military ignores and then comes out and explains why, what would the impact be? If that happens things will happen very fast and military pieces are already in place.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

0311Warrior last posted at 20:26 on Jan 8th, 2021! The DELTA from their previous post was 2:32 hrs

First half of Storm was behind scenes during pandemic unrest and lockdowns. Started 3.11

Coordinated.

Prep for secondary (back side) of Storm

Eye: from election until today.

Next phase: cannot disclose due to opsec and need to know which we do not know all. REMEMBER I and my team are NOT Q team. Connections and correlations affirm guidance from higher. Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming.

Here and elsewhere anons knew years in advance what was to come. You should all be prepped and ready. As Q says: Mil is the only way.

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Have FAITH
Stay Vigilant
Remember your Oaths

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis
edit on 8-1-2021 by 0311Warrior because: Clarity

...In our thoughts!

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is not good, not good at all
SMH Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Scare necessary. So no. This is not the time.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

If we are in Devolution and Biden and DC are not part of the US, could this possibly be the time for some public acknowledgment of devolution from teh Military. If Biden sends the order but the military ignores and then comes out and explains why, what would the impact be? If that happens things will happen very fast and military pieces are already in place.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Another possible link...
Under the radar award contribution to the cause: Angela Merkyl was awarded the B'Nai B'rith Gold Medal Award on March 11, 2008. The award was for outstanding service. B'nai B'rith President Joseph Domberger and BB President Reinold Simon presented her with the award. Oddly there are 17getty stock photos. Her family connections aided in the cause in the past and she has now doubled down.
www.getty... images.com>photos
www.bnaibrith.org>uploads>gala_merkyl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So there is a long standing contention that the mythical 6 million burnt offering didn't happen in WWII because, one there wasn't enough to fill the cauldron and two they didn't "offer" themselves up. There are differing versions of the concept, the the result is that Israel was set up to actually reach the 6m mark, concentrated, with those "offering" themselves up in sacrifice. 9m+ live in Israel, the place with 4 jabs pp. Grim thought.

A question never asked. If the pharma goons have been "paid" a gazillion dollars, where is it going? If it is distributed to "shareholders" where is it going?
[...]

edit on Mon Jan 24 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This looks kinda important to me - screenshot taken 17:20 gmt:

Bigger

NASDAQ down 680.77 = 4.72%
DOW down 1049.38 = 3.06%

Though they are both recovering a bit, I wonder if this is the start of the DEAD CAT BOUNCE?
See 4 posts

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
This is not good, not good at all
SMH Rainbows
Jane

Let's hope the bull elephants pause after they eyeball each other.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I think REL brought this up a few days ago about what if the trip codes on the drops are for different timelines since some drops are similar. If that is the case are some of the drops even relevant anymore? For instance I have heard from few people that the EBS may not be necessary anymore. We do not know what some abbreviations are, we do not know what double meanings there were, we can guess but we don't know.

If that is the case then the timeline has potentially changed from the one that the drop explained. For one we don't know what the scare event was. It is a subjective thing where some may have been scared just from Biden winning or from the Covid lockdowns. To some the realization that devolution is happening could be the scare event. Is the scare event for all people? Is it for the Whitehats or the Black? For some it would be pretty scary to know the US is not getting involved and the military reveals that it is not taking orders from Biden.

I guess the question is where are we at in the timeline and are we at the stage where we can no longer affect it in a major way and there can now only be one outcome.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Nothing puritanical about it

One may quibble about the word used, but there is a thread of fanaticism that runs in such conduct.

I'm not talking about our reaction to wars.

Think more on the lines of, Witch Trials -- Prohibition -- Campaign against tobacco -- War on Drugs. The "Puritan" aspect comes in because they were involved in the first bit and set an example of one way of going against what was perceived as a societal problem.

At the core of all those things were perhaps issues of import to society that should have been addressed. But not with the destructive approaches that emerged.

I see the herd reaction to Covid as being cut from the same cloth. Just this time, the "witches" are the unvaccinated.

(For anyone wondering: no, I am not saying the persecution of "witches" should have happened. I think, rather, there was a complex set of issues underlying the persecution of "witches" that should have been competently considered and handled rather than allowing society at large to arbitrarily identify and persecute a group.)

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Eva Vlaardingerbroek
edit on 24-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The Biden administration is planning on releasing an initial government-wide strategy on digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, by next month, according to reports. The strategy is expected to focus on the challenges posed by cryptocurrencies.  

The administration is also expected to consider the prospect of the Fed issuing a central bank digital currency (CBDC). 

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

RSC will help Meta’s AI researchers build better AI models that can learn from trillions of examples; work across hundreds of different languages; seamlessly analyze text, images and video together; develop new augmented reality tools and more. Ultimately, the work done with RSC will pave the way toward building technologies for the next major computing platform — the metaverse, where AI-driven applications and products will play an important role.

about.fb.com...
edit on 24-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
U.S. Marine Corps COMMS?:

Two tweets today; second seems to have typos pointing at RR and 3D?

Tweet #1, Jan 24 2022 11:35:40

The Marine Corps deactivated 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, Jan. 21, in accordance with Force Design 2030 as 3rd Marine Regiment modernizes to become the Corps' inaugural Marine Littoral Regiment (MLR).

#USMCInnovation t.co...

a) 11.3 MARKER in timestamp,
b) 233 may be a reversal of 322 (Skull&Bones)?
c) Shouldn't the "Corps' inaugural Marine Littoral Regiment" be the 1st Marine Littoral Regiment? See second tweet.

Tweet #2, at Jan 24 2022 11:35:41 = 1 Second DELTA!

3d Marine Littoral Regiment will train and evolve to be ready to fight now as part of @3d_Marine_Div, @IIIMEF.

This re-designation reflects the Corps' continued effort to ensure Marines remain capable of fighting and winning on the battlefields of the future.

#USMC

a) Why 3d? I thought we were moving from 3D to 5D dimension?
b) If 3d should be 3rd then we have missing RR (see #541 below)
c) 3d also = #34 EBS

b) If we ignore the 11.3 part of the timestamp, we get posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.24 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:09:31 (EST)
Are you following the news today?
WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.
These people are REALLY stupid.
This will be the END of the D party.
This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'.

You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.
DOWN SHE GOES.
Q

a) Chan post number of 24 and tweet on 24th!

and #541

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.25 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:16:41 (EST)
What [19] people are currently meeting in a 'safe' room [heavily guarded]?
Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239?
Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served?
Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?
WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION?
WHERE IS AS?
[8] FIRED.
[X] JAILED.
Possible SUICIDES.
++ / + TICK TOCK.
Q

Does Chan post number of 25 indicate tomorrow, 25th?

edit on 24-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

cherokeetroy, I rang my bank today and at the end of the call they asked me:
"Are you fed up of the 2-factor validation process we have to do before talking to you? ...because we can now move you to AUTOMATIC VOICE VERIFICATION!"

I gave them a polite "NO thanks".

Imagine what havoc the A.I. can do correlating all matches for your voice across telephone, ZOOM, FB, videos, etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Example of cognitive dissonance:

Italy, President election.
Deputy vaccinated and with health passport, POSITIVE Covid, taken by ambulance to vote.
Unvaccinated, non-positive Covid deputy, rejected by the police.
She cannot vote because she has no health passport.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join