It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder if the Antarctic Eclipse really was a thing that brought about these concessions.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We are here...
Post #34
On POTUS' order, we have initiated certain fail safes that shall safeguard the public from primary fall-out which is slated to occur 11-3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta.
[actionable 11.4]Confirmation [to the public] will not be openly accepted.

Tony Podesta has returned to the lobbying business. He has been lobbying on behalf of Huawei, the Chinese company that President Trump identified as a National Security risk. The media is focusing on this but he is also deeply involved and lobbying on behalf of an organized criminal organization in Bulgaria.

Podesta has not declared the lobbying contracts on behalf of these Bulgarian companies in the Senate and has not registered with FARA [Foreign Agents Registration Act]. Podesta is also lobbying on behalf of a person/company that has been sanctioned by the U.S. for corruption. Dehlan Peevski is linked to these companies and has been sanctioned under the Majinsky Act for his role in corruption. The companies are involved with energy, construction and arms dealing with Saudia Arabia.

Anthony Podesta lobbying on behalf of a National security threat and a criminal organization and his deep connections to Clinton/Obama and Biden presents us with a clear and present danger.
He may have been let of in 2019 by the DOJ but this cannot be swept under the rug. The only way is the military.

bivol.blog...>Home>Investigations
www.foxnews.com>politics>tony-podesta-lob...

This triggers 11.4... General Intent. "All actions taken by the accused, in this case Podesta, that are necessary for completion of a crime must be performed with general intent. Involves an intent that a particular consequence occur."

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you are familiar with the narcissistic/psychopathic patterns of behavior then you'll know that the one thing these people fear the most is loss of control. They don't control their emotions, their emotions control them. Therefore, in order to maintain any sense of "normalcy", they feel they have to control every aspect of everything inside their bubble of delusion. They will go out of their way to prepave the path to the future in reassurance to themselves that they will always win in the end. These abusers don't "relate", they use. They see other people as objects, pawns and property. They place unrealistic demands on others. When their demands are challenged and they don't get their way, this is what's referred to as narcissistic injury. Their self-image, wrapped up in ego, is so fragile that the infliction of any injury (percieved or real) will cause them to react as if their very lives are being threatened. When they sense that they are losing control of a situation and/or people, this triggers not just frustration, not just anger but something much more volatile and dangerous --- Narcissistic Rage.

We've all witnessed it in the movies. When the villain, after exhausting all avenues of control becomes completely unhinged and initiates total destruction...it's analogous to a chess match where one player upon the realization that he has run out of moves, smashes the whole game to the ground rather than admit defeat.

If they feel like they are losing control, we could be nearing the point of witnessing escalation into a fullblown, explosive narcissistic rage that will reverberate the fallout across the entire planet.
edit on 25-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Jan 23 is Bounty Day on Pitcairn Island.

No corner of the Earth left untouched by the madness...

In Pitcairn Islands, from 3 January 2020 to 5:06pm CET, 24 January 2022, there have been ZERO confirmed cases of COVID-19 with ZERO deaths, reported to WHO. As of 11 November 2021, a total of 74 vaccine doses have been administered.

Bill Gates reading the results of this poll and taking it into account for the next big psyop.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'll just put this here.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
WHO...Twitter...The First Tweet about Covid.

On January 4, 2020 the WHO announced via Twitter mobile that there was a cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China and that they were already setting up infrastructure to deal with a pandemic. This announcement came when no deaths had been reported and they claimed that they were still investigating.
Why did they not use the official communication channels to the leaders and scientists of various countries first about their concerns?
So few people were following the WHO twitt feed so what was the point of this announcement? Who were they really communicating with. A certain gang comes to mind Twitter, Goog, Facebook and not to be left out Amazon.

This Sunday, January 30 ,will be the two year mark from when the WHO declared Covid to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and the WHO is so pleased with Tedros' performance over this plandemic that they have nominated him again to be Director General when they vote in May. Maybe there was no one willing to step into the role because it is only a matter of time before the public follows the bread crumbs leading back to the complicity of the WHO with the CCP at suppressing the origin of the virus and how long it had been circulating in Wuhan.

www.who.int>News>item

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

NY Times

Mood.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well this is crazy...
Just watched a video about a community in New Brunswick where some residents are experiencing neurological disorders (i'm gonna assume jab related).
The woman claims she can no longer write the letter Q.
There's some speculation it's being caused by a algae bloom in the WATER.

www.youtube.com...

Let me off of this train..i'm getting dizzy...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

I strongly recommend archiving a copy of the page... just in case!

Okay. I will save it locally. I think my Edge browser says that is creating a webslice.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

It looks like that waiver decline can be applied to every sailor. Reading it brought back the unpleasant memories of my time in the navy.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Didn't someone bring up that "mystery guy with the silly curl on his forehead" recently? I just happened to stumble on him again, and the "is he or isn't he DEVGRU/Seal team 6 member Aaron Vaughn" discussions, which led me to this video uploaded in February last year.

www.youtube.com...

I apologize - I don't know how to upload the actual video, but regarding Q's comment that we would be surprised at who was talking to us... wouldn't we be surprised if it was a supposedly dead member of the seal team that took out Bin Laden? The team that was killed with many other soldiers when the Chinook they were flying in was shot down after vice president Biden blabbed openly about their top secret mission.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Alex Jones probably drove several of the members on the January 6th witch Hunt panel, even deeper into psychosis.

nypost.com...

Great job alex!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Declassified UK

Strange how Q never mentioned this organization (@NEDemocracy) which is what the movement (everybody for that matter) should be targetting. Maybe Q had all along...

[D]

Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy

This NGO: International Center for Journalists

The International Journalists' Network (IJNet) is an online service that provides information on a wide range of training opportunities to an unparalleled global network of journalists and media development organizations. The site offers the latest social networking tools, discussion spaces and forums. IJNet also sends weekly e-mail bulletins in Arabic, English, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Chinese to more than 20,000 media professionals. Hand-in-hand with that mission, IJNet keeps track of media training and other assistance efforts in more than 180 countries. Support for IJNet comes from the Eurasia Foundation, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, which the President & CEO is also a member on the CFR. Knight Foundation funds Open Whisper Systems (Moxie >Signal app) and in turn funds Ed Snowden's FOPF; the National Endowment for Democracy, the Open Society Institute and friends of ICFJ funded by George Soros, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.👀

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I remember researching it and coming to the decision he was just trolling. I can't remember the details like name/job/etc but I think he showed up on a background as living in Colorado iirc. Interested in what others thought though.

originally posted by: tallcool1
Didn't someone bring up that "mystery guy with the silly curl on his forehead" recently? I just happened to stumble on him again, and the "is he or isn't he DEVGRU/Seal team 6 member Aaron Vaughn" discussions, which led me to this video uploaded in February last year.

www.youtube.com...

I apologize - I don't know how to upload the actual video, but regarding Q's comment that we would be surprised at who was talking to us... wouldn't we be surprised if it was a supposedly dead member of the seal team that took out Bin Laden? The team that was killed with many other soldiers when the Chinook they were flying in was shot down after vice president Biden blabbed openly about their top secret mission.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Pelosi just announce she will run for re election..

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
U.S. prepares to allow diplomats to leave China over strict COVID rules

The U.S. State Department is preparing to authorize departures for American diplomats and their families in China who wish to leave due to the U.S. government's inability to prevent Chinese authorities from subjecting them to intrusive pandemic control measures, sources told Reuters.

Two sources familiar with the issue said the U.S. Embassy on Monday had sent the request to Washington for formal sign off, as China ramps up COVID-19 containment protocols ahead of the opening of the Beijing Winter Olympics in less than two weeks.

www.yahoo.com...

It's now in the situation: either passive governance or governance that leads to a mess. "Americans understand the risks they face domestically, so they escalate tensions with Russia, and now with China," Lü said, noting that by hyping such an unrealistic plan of withdrawing its diplomatic staff and relevant personnel, the US government could create such a false image that the situation in China is intense, and US diplomatic staff are ready to leave anytime. 

Besides such an ill-intentioned trick of planning to authorize departure of embassy staff, would the US come up with other tactics such as instigating tensions in the South China Sea and the Taiwan Straits? Lü warned that all kinds of preparation work need to be done as the possibility of the US government taking riskier moves can't be excluded. 

Li also warned that China should not be too optimistic about the US' moves and should make full preparations and take firm countermeasures.   

www.globaltimes.cn...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Pelosi just announce she will run for re election..

nancy JUST realized that the polls are accurate in that no other democrat can win her district this year, but she might be able to pull out enough crazies to keep her seat democrat for a couple more years.

This is 1860, as far as the polling goes.

That and she thinks that being a sitting congress critter might help her avoid prison.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If I was an athlete no way in hell i would even go to China right now, much less participate.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Covid test kits are made in China.

sports.yahoo.com...

Biden pays his bosses/owners.

edit on 1/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The FBI is preparing to attack the power grid...🙄🤡

Daily Beast

New Scientist

Even before "17" became popular...

Wiki

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join