It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Silk Road...

edit on 23-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

The real war is not the one on the surface...

Dedicated to 0311warrior

edit on 23-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So there is a long standing contention that the mythical 6 million burnt offering didn't happen in WWII because, one there wasn't enough to fill the cauldron and two they didn't "offer" themselves up. There are differing versions of the concept, the the result is that Israel was set up to actually reach the 6m mark, concentrated, with those "offering" themselves up in sacrifice. 9m+ live in Israel, the place with 4 jabs pp. Grim thought.

A question never asked. If the pharma goons have been "paid" a gazillion dollars, where is it going? If it is distributed to "shareholders" where is it going?

Some of this is making more sense now.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Good Evening All... 🌺

This is a great meme and leads into an anecdotal, micro way we can back off the jab cult. I’ve seen a weakness, sadly because of nonsense my daughter is experiencing, but the lack of clarity and inability of low level management to exercise common sense is Really giving middle management folks a problem ! At the end of the day Upper management demands things of Middle management that are impossible to achieve when a one size fits all standard is expected.

Sooo..on to Tesla Girl’s dilemma, that the Mama Bear in me wants to really become involved, lol, talk me down if I’m wrong! Half way through her work day, she’s approached my a “manager” who tells her one her co-worker’s has tested positive for Omigawn and has identified her as someone she was in contact with and that she will need to leave work and quarantine for 5 days. WTH ? As much as I can determine so far is that some dummy made a “by the book decision “ without understanding the subtle balance between, wink,wink, following the “rules” 😉

Anyways the DM has contacted my daughter, that doesn’t happen unless he knows she was really wronged, LOL, but he acknowledged protocols weren’t followed, however they’re still making her get a Covid test before returning to work, but allowing her to get the home test,No swabs up her nose, the salvia test, finding those tests is like finding “ Tickle me Elmo “ She ended up ordering a test that cost $40 and she’s out a weeks work when they really need her and she needs a paycheck....all because some dummy put her in the Covid loop...uggg....

Tesla girl isn’t jabbed, the co-worker that supposedly had Covid and tagged her is jabbed...absolute madness ! Never sued anyone and not going to recommend that to TG, but some well placed kicks to the groin with the threat of lawsuits and of course a plea to do the Right friggin thing moving forward !

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Biden Weighs Deploying Thousands of Troops to Eastern Europe and Baltics

President Joe Biden is considering deploying several thousand U.S. troops, as well as warships and aircraft, to NATO allies in the Baltics and Eastern Europe, an expansion of American military involvement amid mounting fears of a Russian incursion into Ukraine, according to administration officials.

In a meeting Saturday at Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, senior Pentagon officials presented Biden with several options that would shift American military assets much closer to Putin’s doorstep, the administration officials said. The options include sending 1,000 to 5,000 troops to Eastern European countries, with the potential to increase that number tenfold if things deteriorate

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Strangely, the @dccc isn't talking about opposing government mandates for medical treatment. No, forced injections are just fine with them.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Today is Bounty Day on Pitcairn Island.

From 3 January 2020 to 5:55pm CET, 21 January 2022, there have been ZERO confirmed cases of COVID-19 with ZERO deaths, reported to WHO. As of 11 November 2021, a total of 74 vaccine doses have been administered.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

They don't pay her wages while she is quarantined in your state?

The folks I knew in this situation were all given full pay and free tests, and some were quarantined many times (EMT, LEO and a fast food worker for a large chain).

What they did to your daughter doesn't sound right at all.

Or legal.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

“Russian collusion” 🤡🙃

One year since President Joe Biden cancelled approval for the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada, and the United States’ thirst for oil is as strong as ever and rising.

U.S. oil imports from Saudi Arabia and Russia have increased, and gasoline prices are higher than they have been in the last five years.
EnergyNow

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I got that pic from the bottom of the Foxnews.com page.

The daily cartoons are 99% of the reason I visit that site now, they've been very good lately.

Not Cranky good, but good.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Not all 9 million in Israel are Jews. Estimated 6.8 million are. Which fits closer with the theory.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So there is a long standing contention that the mythical 6 million burnt offering didn't happen in WWII because, one there wasn't enough to fill the cauldron and two they didn't "offer" themselves up. There are differing versions of the concept, the the result is that Israel was set up to actually reach the 6m mark, concentrated, with those "offering" themselves up in sacrifice. 9m+ live in Israel, the place with 4 jabs pp. Grim thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Sir, your posts deserve their own thread. You should consider starting one. Your pertinent information gets buried in the rubble of this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Chatter on break away civ's on this thread,
. Some light reading from our own beloved Jim Marrs

Roosevelt

For Man

So Neuschwabenland is just a one more DUMB connected to Area 51, S-4, Dougway AFB, Ray Patterson and other places related to Super Secret technology of propulsion material and ships. They are not there isolated.
Neuschwabenland is part of the Cabal and the controllers who in the end are the Reptiles. Thule and Vril are just anterooms to talk to the Reptilians. US Politicians who have visited Antarctica go to Neuschwabenland, exactly there. But this is not known in the normal media. Exclusive for you: In 1947 the Admiral Richard Bird faced the Nazi Hannebu during the operation High Jump.

For Man

Robert: What do they eat, the Maitre? Also humans?
Rashell: Reptiles are carnivores. Maitré 'suck' lymphatic material and liquidated material from its victims. Both live on Lush or energy of fear but they take advantage of it in a different way.
Robert: Are victims of Maitre also human?
Rashell: Yes, the victims of both races are human.
Robert: What will happen to all of them when the Federation comes down to the surface of the earth? If that would ever happen.
Rashell: They will be arrested and removed from the planet / They will stay in another timeline.

pt1
edit on 1/23/2022 by CrazyFox because: trim

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
anon Bigger

General Nakasone declassified the DoD Manual S-5240.01-A on January 7th, 2021.

Declassified the DoD Manual.

Note the presence of doubles, and of course 33.

Contention is the morons demanded stuff from DJT and he has complied.

EO 12333 of Dec. 4, 1981

Q Introduce

Generally in a case a "request" is made, and one complies but works hard to avoid giving up what hurts them. See SEC case currently for example. The moron class has made a big deal about DJT hiding everything, but of course what if he doesn't hide anything - impeachment 2.0 had nothing at all. Can we assume he'll give them everything, as in.... election fraud, 1-6 Pelosi scam etc. because why not?

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Rulers

Long ago, the Galactic Federation sent the Atlans, a fierce group of humans from the Pleiades, to Earth to confront the newest colony of the combative ever-spreading alien race known as the Reptilians. The ensuing battle sank the continent of Lemuria and drove the Reptilians underground beneath the Indian subcontinent as well as to Antarctica. Able to shapeshift to appear human, the Reptilians then infiltrated the Atlantean civilization, abducting humans and creating Reptilian hybrids. As Len Kasten shows, this technique of infiltration and hybridization prior to an all-out attack has been the hallmark of Reptilian conquest throughout the galaxy.

lance

In 1988-89 Dr. Howard A. Buechner, M.D.,
his two books Hitler's Ashes - Seeds Of A New Reich and Adolf Hitler and the Secrets of the Holy Lance.
In them he relates that he was contacted by a former German U-boat submariner who claimed to have helped take the Holy Lance to Antarctica in 1945 and to have helped a group of German businessmen who called themselves The Hartmann Expedition recover it in 1979.
Doctor Buechner was a retired Colonel with the U.S. Army who had served as a battalion surgeon in World War II. In the mid-1980s he was presented by the pseudonymous “Capt. Wilhelm Bernhart” with what was claimed to be the log of the equally pseudonymous “Hartmann Expedition,” including a hand-written letter of authenticity signed by “Hartmann,” and photos of some of the objects recovered.
According to Buechner, this former Nazi sailor claimed that he could prove that the famous Spear of Destiny currently on display in the Schatzkammer Museum in Vienna is a fake. Prior to the war Heinrich Himmler, who would become head of the Occult Bureau of the SS, formed a circle of Knights dedicated to the Holy Lance, called The Knight’s Grand Council.

smoke in nwsbnlnd

Wondering if the Nazis got to the end of World War II...without an "End-Game" plan?
Many Submarines came up missing...I wonder what that could mean..."DUH!"

More reptiles

The consistency of the results with what whistleblowers and insiders had previously revealed, and the additional details they provide about the events that occurred in Antarctica leading up to and including Admiral Byrd’s Operation Highjump expedition from August 1946 to February 1947, makes the remote viewing data very helpful in reaching a more accurate understanding of our history.

In the Antarctica remote viewing sessions, there were two targets that the five remote viewers would focus on.
Target 1. The most advanced Nazi base in Antarctica, circa the end of World War II.
Target 2. The most significant battle between the Nazi forces in Antarctica and US forces, circa the end of World War II or after.

Pretty clear what we are up against

Pt2

edit on 1/23/2022 by CrazyFox because: video error

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Different proteins in every person and each spike proteins may have a signature unique to each person.

Ultrasensitive protein method lets scientists ID someone from a single strand of hair

A new forensic technique could have criminals—and some prosecutors—tearing their hair out: Researchers have developed a method they say can identify a person from as little as 1 centimeter of a single strand of hair—and that is eight times more sensitive than similar protein analysis techniques. If the new method ever makes it into the courtroom, it could greatly expand the ability to identify the people at the scene of a crime.

To get reliable data from hair, forensic scientists previously needed DNA from skin still attached to hair follicles. But recent technologies have instead analyzed proteins in the hair itself, like keratin. Because the sequences of amino acids in proteins vary slightly from person to person based on their genetic code, this information can be used to identify people with a high degree of accuracy without DNA.

This also means that environmental and health factors can impact the way an individual will express or construct proteins...and considering Covid it's important to note there is not just one single spike protein type, it varies based upon many factors and between people.

How mRNA covid-19 vaccines work

Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response inside our bodies.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Glad to see activities are occurring that bring us back to Q-type posts again.

This latest January 6th witch-hunt obsession over Trump wanting to seize voting machines sounds intriguing.

www.newsweek.com...

I wonder what Attorney General Barr told the committee?

It seems that every time they tell CNN and MSNBC to broadcast a major discovery that could hurt Donald Trump, that "discovery" is never expounded upon after that big, drooling-mouth announcement.

I hope what the committee and MSM is labeling as "misinformation" triggering the desire to seize voting machines, is revealed. I bet the "misinformation" is a bombshell, we'll not hear about it again, unless Congressman McCaul somehow keeps it on the front burner.

All the other Republicans are strangely quiet about the January 6th committee. It makes me angry, just like their silence surrounding crooked officials in swing states illegally changing their election laws in July thru Oct 2020.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hearing rumors Abi Dhabi is intercepting missiles. No sauce.

Anyone hearing something similar?

Edit:

Link
edit on 23-1-2022 by 1010set because: Found Sauce

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It is true there is a double standard, but two wrongs don't make a right is true too. I realize you might be tongue in cheek. It seems to be easy to joke about doing to them what they have been doing to us that we hate. Balancing the fact there are DS agents doing major harm to humanity against our charge to take the moral high ground somehow someway without resorting to revenge killings is important. Vigilante actions or discussion of hurting others verses seeing Justice served is going to make or break who is right in the eyes of the neutral.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: FlyingFox

Are these monkeys infected with Ebola or Hemorrhagic Fever?

Their illnesses and fever caused them to attempt to commandeer the truck. They're dangerous!

Someone should let Bigburgh know it's time to load the monkey rifles and get ready for some unexpected target practice opportunities.

Give the Monkeys the rifles and turn them loose at the dim's annual retreat, if its not too late.

Payback for the democrat's attempted assassination of every Republican in the house and senate by crashing the train to their annual retreat into a fully loaded dump truck at high speed?

Sounds fair enough.

Did we ever get payback for the democrat's attempted mass assassination of Republican Congressman at their softball practice just prior to the train crash attempt?

Maybe we should give the monkeys some hand grenades too.

Or for their horribly successful mass murder of conservatives in Vegas a short time after the democrat's train attack failed to actually kill anyone?

Machine Gun Toting, Grenade Tossing Ebola Monkeys it is.

Can we fedex one of the monkeys to beijing as payback for their bioweapon lab accident?

I agree.

Hoped the grenade toting ebola monkeys would give it away as a humor attempt.

I don't condone physically attacking any American in any way, other than immediately necessary self defense.

I am the very definition of Reagan's "Pacifist with a big gun".

I also don't want democrats to get too comfortable thinking anyone forgot what they did.

If you put it that way, then I am on board! I wouldn't want them to forget it either.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set

Edit:

Link

I saw an international headline about an hour ago, but was just a banner/headline, no story.

edit on 23-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There are videos. There has been a lot of this. What kind of missiles are being intercepted. And what would the result be if one was not intercepted? I mean, this is a pretty significant act of war. Does it only count if one hits?

originally posted by: 1010set

Edit:

Link

I saw an international headline about an hour ago, but was just a banner/headline, no story.

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join