It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
There are videos. There has been a lot of this. What kind of missiles are being intercepted. And what would the result be if one was not intercepted? I mean, this is a pretty significant act of war. Does it only count if one hits?

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: 1010set
Hearing rumors Abi Dhabi is intercepting missiles. No sauce.

Anyone hearing something similar?

Edit:

Link

I saw an international headline about an hour ago, but was just a banner/headline, no story.

Excellent questions.

Really a shame that democrats destroyed what used to be the best media industry in the world.

For what it's worth, debka, kind of like Israeli cia's own news site, has been silent since the 18th.

This frequently means that 'something' is taking place somewhere, and might always mean that and we just don't always find out what it was.

Just keep in mind if anyone reads that site that it would be the same as reading cia propaganda if they were allowed to publish it openly here.

So read at your own risk.

edit on 23-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

From 1 year ago...

"One small shot for a man, one giant step for the health of all."
Benjamin Netanyahu

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for the vid

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyone know the family background of Larry McDonald?

I just can't get over how much he looks like Hannity.

Am I seeing things that aren't there again?

Maybe I need to upgrade my tinfoil.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyone know the family background of Larry McDonald?

I just can't get over how much he looks like Hannity.

Am I seeing things that aren't there again?

Maybe I need to upgrade my tinfoil.

They look like they could be brothers. Also, if they were related, that might be something Hannity doesn't wanna advertise. Could also explain why Hannity is the way he is. If say, his father was a militant congressperson type who believed we were at war with commies. May explain why Hannity trains to kick ass all the time. 😂
edit on 24-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe we both need to get new tinfoil in the morning?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The Sean Hannity look-alike would be about 80 years old now. (Looks 45 on that photo)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe we both need to get new tinfoil in the morning?

Maybe so. 😂
They do look a lot alike though. Uncanny even.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The Sean Hannity look-alike would be about 80 years old now. (Looks 45 on that photo)

I'm thinking father/grandfather/uncle, etc.

Probably nothing.

Have just had this stuck in my head since it was posted and finally had to ask.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It was posted right here in this thread.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
de.rt.com...

A new report on sexual abuse in the archdiocese of Munich and Freising raises serious accusations against Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI. Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger at the time, during his time as Archbishop of Munich, 'with a high degree of probability' knowingly used abusers in pastoral care and spoke untruths about it.
This is the assessment of the law firm Westpfahl Spilker Wastl (WSW) appointed by the diocese. In a total of four cases, experts accuse him of misconduct.

According to the study presented Thursday, at least 497 children and young people were sexually abused in the Catholic diocese by priests, deacons or other church employees between 1945 and 2019.
According to the law firm, there were at least 235 suspected perpetrators, including 173 priests.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wikileaks founder Assange to find out if he can appeal against extradition to US

edit on 24-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If you test positive for COVID from an anal swab… you ain’t got COVID.

It can't be any less reliable than the tests we currently use.

Heck, plenty of people might actually like it.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If you test positive for COVID from an anal swab… you ain’t got COVID.

It can't be any less reliable than the tests we currently use.

Heck, plenty of people might actually like it.

I took it as meaning you are infected with 'stupid', not covid.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

He looks to me like a man whose life is collapsing all around him. I think it might be time to start taking bets on what day he'll get booted out of 10 Downing Street.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
* UK to largely remove requirement to wear masks, but the clown running London knows better (of course) and they are still required on London mass transport. Meanwhile, as the narrative breaks down, other countries are running to impose mandatory vaccination -- the chance to do so will otherwise slip away, it is now or never.
Cheers

I'd think the Democrats would jump at the chance to drop COVID restrictions, to improve their reelection chances by making COVID go away before the midterms. But nobody here in the US appears to be interested in that. Maybe they're just too invested in the hysteria to back down now.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen

Did we ever have a "Qanon Conspiracy Theory", as the article mentions? To me, it was attending school to learn how high-level government criminals operate, along with their assistants and informants in the News Media.

Yeah, not sure what conspiracy theory they might mean, unless they're still pushing the idea that election fraud just a "conspiracy theory."

To me, the "schooling" you mentioned is proof that Q wasn't some kind of CIA psyop. Because it did teach us how these crooks operate. And that's the last thing they'd want. They're cockroaches that thrive in darkness, and scatter when you turn on the lights.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One of the unfortunate aspects of American history is a Puritan tendency to identify a cause and pursue it beyond all reason.

How long did it take to get rid of Prohibition? Even now, we still have dry states and counties.

Cheers
edit on 24-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Completely missed it. Obviously.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One of the unfortunate aspects of American history is a Puritan tendency to identify a cause and pursue it beyond all reason.

How long did it take to get rid of Prohibition? Even now, we still have dry states and counties.

Cheers

We tend to obliterate any kind of challenge we face.

Nothing puritanical about it, though many confuse it as such, and the reality of the tendency is sometimes worse than that description.

Japan attacked us with 9 carriers, so we built 100 in 2 years.

Germany sunk 2000 cargo ships, so we built 10,000 in 2 years.

Japan developed wooden fins to attack unprotected ships in our harbor, we developed atomic weapons capable of destroying cities at will.

We set out to feed ourselves, and now produce so much we have to give it away and pay farmers to grow less so we don't destroy global markets with our massive excess and rock bottom production costs.

Good and bad, this is part of our nature.

Revolutionary war and civil war are also perfect examples.

Going right along with that is our stubborn determination to avoid acting on an issue at all.

Doesn't matter how many times you slap this elephant on the rump, it ain't gonna start moving until it's good and ready.

But once it is moving, it doesn't care about any 'obstacles' in it's path, and won't stop until the destination is reached.

This tendency can be unbelievably beneficial for all mankind if we can only learn to harness it, and keep it away from the stupid.

Otherwise it's really a crapshoot whether we get moon landing and polio vaccine or vietnam and the current covid insanity.

edit on 24-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join