It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was trying to find the clip of the dude with the curl on youtube and up popped Kurt and that was the song.
I added the interview in case anyone could link that clip to compare voice cause why not? Someone post a weird video where at the end he says find out who that guy is with the curl lock (ftr i do not think it's KB but at this point nothing is off table) and I type guy with curl and up pops KB.
His "suicide" along with some class mates have been sitting in the back of my mind waiting to dive in but just trickling as I am not sure I can withstand the horrors of opening those boxed off suspicions.
a reply to: Caled

Unrelated but posting to clean up tabsmoron

Fauci, 80, has lead the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984 and, if he continues until the end of Biden's term in 2024, will have made roughly $2.5 million as the president's chief medical advisor. He earns $434,312 a year as head of the NIAID, where Biden's salary is $400,000.
fauci act?

Sen. Roger Marshall is introducing the FAUCI Act, days after Dr. Anthony Fauci called him a moron.
Fauci made the comment on an apparent hot mic, after Marshall said his financial records weren't open to the public.
The Act will make it easier for the public to scrutinize these records from officials like Dr. Fauci.
Sen. Roger Marshall said he's planning to introduce a bill named after Dr. Anthony Fauci, days after the nation's top COVID-19 expert called him a moron. Time Shift Blog?

“This is the final spiritual battle for the soul of humanity and the Earth. We knew it was going to get crazy. We knew it was going to be incoherent and confusing. We are enduring the collective hologram of mass hypnosis that puts enchantments and spells on those weakened by fear in order to take the blue pill and go to sleep in compliance with the tyrants’ demands.

edit on 1/15/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Covid rapture...

US man who faked death found alive in Glasgow

An American man believed to have faked his own death is facing extradition after being arrested in hospital in Glasgow.

Nicholas Rossi, 34, was wanted by Interpol and faces a charge of rape in Utah in the United States.

He was admitted to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in December with Covid-19 - where he used the alias Arthur Knight.

Police Scotland said he was detained under an international arrest warrant.

Authorities in the US have confirmed that Mr Rossi was also known as Nicholas Alahverdian in the state of Rhode Island where he was involved in local politics and was a critic of the state's child welfare system.

A memorial posted online declared him a "warrior that fought on the front lines for two decades" for children's rights and said his ashes had been scattered at sea.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Check this out, "satanic room" at Guantanamo...

twitter.com...

Cornell Chronicle (Apr 6, 2007)

Although he served in the detention camp and was not involved in interrogations...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Narrative Collapse.

This one is hugely subtle but important. We know NYPravda writes/rewrites the headlines to make a Ministry Of Truth point on every headline. So here we see something subtle, "The Virus" ummm, what virus is "the" and no ass-u-me. Very important. Also, other masks pretty much means industrial safety equipment not, symbolic slave face diapers.

The NoVax things has turned into a fascinating spectacle. What is interesting is the "details" are really ignored by everyone with an opinions which are like, as____ everyone has one.

Cause and Effect over time is a tough one for many. The above is CLEARLY the result of The Ronnie/Bush admin shutting down mental hospitals.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The digital pass known as the SMART Health Card is voluntary and minimal by design to protect personal information. It has a person’s name, date of birth and the dates and brands of vaccination doses, all contained within a type of scannable bar code known as a QR code.

And after a relatively quiet start, it has built momentum in recent months as more states and companies have signed on, making it something of a de facto national digital vaccine card.

Rather than a single app, the SMART Health Card is open-source computer code that anyone can use to ping a verified source of health data and produce the unique QR code. The digital cards are now widely available from more than 400 sources including states, pharmacies and health care organizations

Klau, a former manager at Google, has advised other states as they put the system in place. In California alone, 7 million individuals have downloaded their QR code, and he estimated that about 80 percent of the vaccinated U.S. population of 247 million people have access to a SMART Health Card if they want one through either their state health authority or the site where they were vaccinated, such as a pharmacy or a hospital.

It has forced many states to take leadership roles in implementing and coordinating around multistate coalitions,” said Anderson, who is also co-lead of the Vaccine Credential Initiative, or VCI.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

Well, Great news the hostage crisis wrapped up right at the end of the Trump rally! Too soon? Seriously, if it was real, I’m glad no one was hurt.

So a few highlights from the Trump rally worthy of a Q nod. Trump went into great detail about The Stolen Election and implies heavily it will be resolved soon through State legislation. He also talks about big decisions that Judges will be making and the 300 new Federal judges he appointed.

He uses the term “Enough is Enough”, lol, and says to leave us the Hell alone ! He strongly condemns mandates and Biden’s bullying for Lunatics ! He doesn’t really mention the jab and seems to talk more about therapeutic’s as being the cure! He says to leave the kids and their strong immunity alone!

Uses the word “Hounded”, dog com, to describe what he calls political prisoners from last Nov.6th, calls the 3rd the Real insurrection. Calls out Nancy about NG being denied, FBI provocateurs, where’s Ebbs, corrupt rino’s. Trump describes dems being “Driven by mean and viscous spirit” and that he has become a “Witch Hunter” 🧙‍♂️

LOL, says how can we trust the Science of people who can’t tell a boy from a girl and defends Women’s sports. He claims they are “staging a comeback “, the like of which no one has seen ! So, we’ll see ? Overall it was a feel good speech and I’m glad I watched it on OAN news, not that it was covered on any MSM anyways.

Speech ends with the song “Hold on, I’m coming” 🎼
www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

(post by castlesinthesky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It will be biblical?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So he is counting and putting faith on the same republican controlled swamp and system that swamped him as POTuS and validated the biden election?

we been here before numerous times under trumps 4 year term and the swamp always swamped.

im sure this time it will ne different, lol

trust sessions and every 3 letter agency head trump trusted lol.

Trump has got to be the bigliest gullible naive mofo ever.

edit on 57131America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jan 2022 22:57:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It will be biblical?

Well Dash, guess that depends on what biblical means in this “Reality” ? I’ll settle for “Ducky” 🐥

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So he is counting and putting faith on the same republican controlled swamp and system that swamped him as POTuS and validated the biden election?

we been here before numerous times under trumps 4 year term and the swamp always swamped.

im sure this time it will ne different, lol

trust sessions and every 3 letter agency head trump trusted lol.

Trump has got to be the bigliest gullible naive mofo ever.

Gullible perhaps, certainly Hopeful and always entertaining

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Ear lobes are a dead ringer.
edit on 15-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: Rusty

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: noducks

Well that was strange ? I said from the beginning if it weren’t for Matt I’d have probably never found ATS, he made my avatar
I’m glad you knew him and you enjoyed your conversations with him, lol, he was always getting kicked off ATS too !

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

(post by hillarygetlost removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join