It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did we start wishing death on our neighbors?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What we're seeing is a result of how the general MSM can influence millions of peoples' thinking.

Political propaganda has lots to do with some of it too 🚬

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I too noticed some people I thought were sheeps are currently standing up to tyranny and people I thought were wolves were in fact the sheepiest of them all...
I admit I was surprised.

And of course, you now have lots of experts that became overnight anti-conspiracy theorists, knowing everything from this circle because they read 2 lines written everyday by a few journalists, with advice from supposedly ex-leaders of the "CT community" who apparently evaded the cult CTs are, where we are religiously indocrtrinated, apparently. Even saying that free thinking is shunned in those circles...
And they say it with such authority, they look like they know what they are talking about, but only showing the effect of real indoctrination on the mind.

I quit Imgur recently because most of the posts or replies were calling for the execution of unvaccinated people. It was really bad and surprising, for a community that pretends to be open, loving and caring. I was and still am disgusted by the Imgur community.

Lines are drawn everywhere in the sand as we speak. Divide and conquer in action.

link   

I'm not the biggest fan of people, but even I hope that everyone comes out fine on the other side of this.

link   

Lucky it was a she, if it was a man i would have snapped his fingers. Been a long week / month / year, all i wanted was some bread and milk for the morning yet these assh0les can't leave me alone.

It's going to get to the point i go postal and start taking down 5G masts with my Stihl Saw, good luck with your digital control grid then.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: carewemust

Long before Covid, some Americans were wishing death upon U.S. President Trump and supporters.

Before Covid there were small but loud groups of people on both side. Now it appears it has bled into the masses.

Collective anger at U.S. government. Big changes coming in 11 months...or less.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I don't, you reap what you sow. The politicians, corporate execs and 'health experts' pushing this evil agenda can burn in hell.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

I quit Imgur recently because most of the posts or replies were calling for the execution of unvaccinated people. It was really bad and surprising, for a community that pretends to be open, loving and caring. I was and still am disgusted by the Imgur community.

Exactly, what kind of madness is that.
The thought process.

Take this vaccine so you’ll “live” and if you don’t we want you dead or will have you killed!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Take this vaccine so you’ll “live” and if you don’t we want you dead or will have you killed!!!

It looked essentially like what you just wrote.

Sad and shocking.
Gina Carano was SO right when she said that it was not the soldiers who began attacking Jews, but the neighboors that got indoctrinated by the political ideologies of their then leaders.
We are seeing it happen live, and not in another country this time, but pretty much everywhere.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The politicians, corporate execs and 'health experts' pushing this evil agenda can burn in hell

In a perfect world, maybe, but out of everyone, they will likely be the ones least affected. 

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I will give you what might well be a rather odd, but somewhat interesting insight. And it's kind of a reach really, but I may well be onto something.

Take this as an example:www.theatlantic.com...

Coming from that source, The Atlantic, one would expect an intellectually sound examination of the current state of affairs in the US and the growing chorus of people expressing concern about the country descending to civil war status. Instead what you find is an intensly anti-intellectual piece replete with partisan rhetoric and coded language. For example:

It is news to no one that the United States is deeply polarized, that its divisions are not just political but social and cultural, that even its response to a global pandemic became a tribal combat zone, that its system of federal governance gives a minority the power to frustrate and repress the majority, that much of its media discourse is toxic, that one half of a two-party system has entered a postdemocratic phase, and that, uniquely among developed states, it tolerates the existence of several hundred private armies equipped with battle-grade weaponry.

So.....that made me think: "Assuming that the author is the typical progressive that writes for the Atlantic, why would such a person even want to keep Red State America IN the United States?

Then I looked closer and saw the language about the "system of federal governance" and I had the light bulb moment.

So typical of Progressives and their Democrat camp followers, they accuse the "others" of wanting a civil war when in fact it is they themselves that would seek to impose their will by violence in an effort to upend the Constitution to end its system of Federal Governance.

Likewise, in the case of your OP, it is the super/over Vaccinated Democrat fragile population that seeks the death of those who refuse to vaccinate.......not the other way round. They want mandates and forever masking and forced vaccinations and they wish death upon anyone who opposes them.

Its just the same over again; those calling themselves "Anti-Fascist" are in reality themselves the Fascists seeking to impose authoritarianism over the entire population.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WHAT This is disgusting. I have not come across this yet. Wow, that is just sickening.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
When did we start? I"m guessing you have no experience living in trailer parks. Some of the people there will test your limits I can assure you.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I can relate to this so much! My landlords wife can't wear masks and since a while we only go together. It's a # open air market but still masks.

She's being eyeballed constantly, people pull faces and those that have the guts to say something, do that in an aggressive manner. Like shouting "AND YOU WILL PUT ON YOUR MASK JUST LIKE WE DO" and things. To the point getting into her face, that's where I inject myself then (with mask).

There was one guy where I thought, was later a bit ashamed about thinking it, I thought like "please touch her while screaming at her, please do it. Just a slight touch so I am justified stepping in".

This is what these arrogant assholes do to people! One person won't go to the market to buy food in fear of being attacked, the other person is tensed up because the whole situations screams against the internal values. I never looked for fights but I would have appreciated that one to vent some steam.

It would never be the right thing to do and this is why I find that so #ed up. I wasn't like this before the market situations. But I am reaching my tolerance levels what to take up being silent.

edit on 16.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I just went to the convenience store to get a couple of cigars, and out of a dozen people, none of us were wearing a mask. it's like there wherever you go in my area. Except for at the hospitals.
edit on 16 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You are to be envied!

Are you located here currently? I picked up in another thread you have some relations to Germany? Could be I am wrong and it was a different user with red color text and a similar name or just misunderstood.

The German majority is just too obedient and fixated on rules (partly where our success comes from though). How many neighbors were once again good Germans for ratting out their neighbors and selling them to the state.

Some just never learn.
edit on 16.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I live in Oregon, and my area is not typical of the state. I remember a couple of threads where ancestry became part of the discussion. You may be remembering that I mentioned having some German heritage.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ah maybe that was it!

I was just living in hopes that, at some places here, we finally reached critical mass to pull it off, too.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Just read a story yesterday, where the 'Make-A-Wish' foundation is refusing to grant wishes to "unvaccinated" terminally ill children.

I read about that too, insanity, especially given the fact that the vaccine could literally kill these kids sooner.

It doesn't seem to matter to these people AT ALL anymore. They won't even listen to reason whatsoever. Vax or nothing. I don't believe in pro or anti vax I believe in personla choice but unfortunately it would appear that people in positions of power and influence see to prefer mandates and passports and all kinds of nonsense in order to push the vaxx agenda. They will dismiss any fact based argument, won't even listen to it. Soooo scientific of them. Sad. What did thos poor kids ever do to deserve the horrible hand they have been dealt? And now this? Truely shameful, I predict this will not last long as the social backlash surely will overturn this mentally ill conceived idea.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Extremists on the left and right no longer see people on the opposite side as "people" anymore. Look at something like wearing a mask in a grocery store. Even in this thread you have multiple people salivating over the idea of harming someone in a mask-related conflict. Most people believe they are acting out of compassion by wearing masks and getting vaccinated. I work for a fairly conservative company and we're still over 95% double vaccinated, with the boomers lining up for their booster ASAP. These folks think they are protecting themselves, and reducing the risks associated with the ongoing pandemic.

So despite these conspiracy threads and extreme points of view, I'm comforted knowing that the vast majority of people with different political views and social views are taking preventive action out of goodness. The complainers might be the loudest, but in the grand picture they are completely insignificant.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I blame the media first and foremost.

Right from the beginning I tried to reach out and find people to ask who might feel different about the way the government was handling this and I got fully and permanently censored on facebook. One friend in disagreement sent me articles from the big think tanks and every one had articles on what to do about covid naysayers. This was early on too, almost premeditated early. So the division started right away.

Almost all news articles over the last two years were about covid and designed to fan the fear. We've had almost no news of other countries or even about many other subjects unless it's completely unavoidable like the floods here in BC.

I honestly think the pro mandate people started the aggression because the media fueled all of it. We had clear cut examples here in canada of politicians spewing negativity toward the unvaccinated that made them out to be crackpots rather than concerned citizens. Made them into people who put themselves first, which is far from the truth. The pro vaccine people are so afraid that they are stampeding off a cliff taking all common sense with it. The anti mandate people are now drowning in hate and starting to lash out too, because they are not being heard at all. It isn't good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join