It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did we start wishing death on our neighbors?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If one thing Covid has opened my eyes up to is how much people wish death on others. It is sad, it is shocking (at least for me)

It’s both side.

I see almost daily some form of the vaccinated saying the unvaccinated should die, they shouldn’t be treated if sick, they should be outcast from society. They are saying good luck if you get Covid in a very sassy way as if they are wishing death only to say I told you so.

Then I see the unvaccinated saying that the vaccinated will die from the jab by heart attack, cancer, or just sudden death at either 6 months, 2 years, and I even heard 20 years, lol. Every manner of sickness is being blamed on the jab.

Not me, I want my family, my friends, my neighbors to all live. I don’t care if they are vaxed or not. I actually don’t even want to talk about it. If they ask me, it’s none of their business. I am very passionate about some of the topics surrounding Covid and the vaccine, but death? When did we become like this?

The easiest way to tear a nation apart is to divide and conquer, who in a million years would have known it would have been because of vaccination status?

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just read a story yesterday, where the 'Make-A-Wish' foundation is refusing to grant wishes to "unvaccinated" terminally ill children.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Just read a story yesterday, where the 'Make-A-Wish' foundation is refusing to grant wishes to "unvaccinated" terminally ill children.

I read about that too, insanity, especially given the fact that the vaccine could literally kill these kids sooner.
edit on 16-12-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I think a lot of this is based on the fear machine that the media and big pharma has caused because of COVID. Before any of this you would have been vilified for asking another person their medical history or if they had a communicable disease before. Now there are certain people that feel it is their right to know your medical history and how you are feeling because it puts them and their family in danger. There were a significant amounts of deaths, lost job time, and just general loss of production from the flu before covid but no one gave a crap about that. What was the change that triggered it all? Was it the media fenzy? There were people that would laugh at the Asian countries that would routinely wear a mask out of courtesy if they had a cold etc. Now you are looked at if you don't wear a mask as a villian.

I just want people to leave each other alone and mind their business. I don't care if you have covid, had covid, if you are vaxxed, unvaxxed. Good and bad choices are made everyday that may or may not affect me and I cannot control them all so why put the energy forth to try and do so. I can control me and that is it, but unfortunately the feeling isn't the same and there are people and groups that have a goal to control others.

Unfortunately viruses, getting sick, and dying have been part of life since it began. The disturbing thing about this one is there are a lot of signs that this was manufactured through gain if function to target humans and be really harmful for some. At this point the damage is done and there is no going back. I am not sure if the damage done will ever be healed.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The problem with our social media today is that small group can push an extreme idea and people think it is the thought of a much larger group of people. I have seen over and over the same statement used 100 times and that is the reality of one person making some crap up and it gets reused over and over. If it was all possible I would love to is the timeline of one statement.

As to the unvacced no one should care but themselves, the vaccine is not for everyone or should be. The vaccine is also not the end be all cure, but does help a great deal especially the high risk and older people to keep the virus at a lower level of illness.

This above is the middle and anything else is pushing to the extreme as you suggest.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The bitch in the supermarket today nearly met her end, after being ignored for asking if I had a mask she had the cheek to grab my shoulder, she quickly realised I was not in the mood.

I find myself wondering what purpose mask zombies have.
edit on 16/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It is all about fear and it is not justified . I was vaccinated 8 months ago so it has worn off and I just got Covid a few days ago . My wife got it to and she has auto immune problems and I have high blood pressure and other issues . We are both near 68 years old and will recover after what turns out to be a bad cold .

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm sure humans have had this capacity forever; its why humanity has countless examples of "neighbors" murdering their "neighbors" in genocide and war.

What might be different now is the easy of expressing one's base emotions on the internet.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The conditioning that's divided our societies has been their labour and covid with all that it entails is the fruits of their labour.
edit on th12171010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The bitch in the supermarket today nearly met her end, after being ignored for asking if I had a mask she had the cheek to grab my shoulder, she quickly realised I was not in the mood.

I find myself wondering what purpose mask zombies have.

How ironic is that, she wants you to wear a mask yet puts her filthy hands on you.
That is the insanity I’m talking about.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
I'm sure humans have had this capacity forever; its why humanity has countless examples of "neighbors" murdering their "neighbors" in genocide and war.

What might be different now is the easy of expressing one's base emotions on the internet.

No doubt we’ve had the capacity, but the want?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Oh the irony. Recall how the left was trying to normalize HIV back in the day and still are to this day? You literally have people saying HIV+ shouldn't have to disclose to sexual partners. Yet, those same people now want to see your Covid papers to go into a restaurant.

You cannot make this clown show up.

I am not anti-vax. I've been vaccinated. Heck, I even got a booster last week. However, I am against mandating vaccines and I don't buy into the hysteria and lock downs, particularly when it comes to kids. Covid is endemic. Get a vax or not and go live your life. Screw these masks and all the theatrics.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Great post, all I would add is crackpots have always existed and anyone who is happy to say "I hope you/they die" or words to that effect I try to avoid, life is to short to begin with so preaching hate is just a big waste of time, IMO.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: dandandat2

No doubt we’ve had the capacity, but the want?

You would have to "want" to kill millions of Jews during the holocaust... something like that doesn't just happen as a mater of course. Lots of their neighbors wanted those "dirty jews" to die ... than it happen.
edit on 16-12-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
history:

the US history was built on killing the natives living there.

that country has history hating people: italians, irish, african-black, latino, civil war north-south, the woman rights, the poors, etc

the US history, culture, civilization is built on racism.
split and conquer.
fight an enemy an go there: world war I, world war II, 9/11, more than 100 wars in the last century.

the name means United States of America, which means that "United" is an ideal, the utopy.
but the utopy is not reacheable. it is what they aspire, meaning that they are not as one.

the US culture was the inheritance of the UK empire.
Another empire based in conquer, destroy those that you believe as inferior : the Opium war in China, Africa, etc.

and so on if you go back in history...

USA is a country lacking identity, and they find it by making the other less.

the US was not a county base in the mix of races with the natives there ( like the spanish did), the US was built on killing them.

the problem is that they do not accept the other as one at the same level and with the same blessings than you.

this is not inclued in their social system, nor cultural, nor civiliation.

that is why "the privilege card", the "status" matters so much, and the superficiality rules.

and you have houses of $ 500 million usd in los angeles, while at the same time you have thousands of people living in the steet in los angeles, with the government there pushing them out. the goverment dont consider the poors as human beings with rights, government do not value the life of the poors.

no respect for human life.
no love.
no charity.
no compassion.
discimination.
no care for the others.
believing that the other are less than you
simple ways of hate, racism.

and now vaccines another way to show their racism, their comon enemy: the other, the unvaccinated .

the hell rules while you do not accept the other.

they believe that the money separated you from lower classes. and you worth nothing if you dont have money .as you are not part of them.
from social class during lunch in schools, to the other social circles in the US like job, neighborhoods, clubs, to the tales being tell to kids, etc.

but in other cultures thousand years ago the women and slaves hare more rights than the americans now.

they dont know them.
they are the lambs with need to have an owner.
their need for being part of something: fraternities, clubs, society, money, social networks, likes. retweets, reality shows.
their need to be accepted by the others.

the USA have been trained, teached, inherited, spoken, lived with segegation as normal.

in the USA civilization to find meaning in their lives, as they are seeing the other as excluded ("Not like them"), they need to find and enemy, or if not, they create one.

it is in the core of the USA civilization and what it represents.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Great post, all I would add is crackpots have always existed and anyone who is happy to say "I hope you/they die" or words to that effect I try to avoid, life is to short to begin with so preaching hate is just a big waste of time, IMO.

Here’s where it gets weird. Some of the people that I thought were the most tolerant, decent people are the worst ones now. I have shaved down my friend group since Covid, on both sides of the political spectrum. Not for their political leanings, but for their low character.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Long before Covid, some Americans were wishing death upon U.S. President Trump and supporters.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How are you going to have the civil war some are clamouring for if we don't hate each other?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Long before Covid, some Americans were wishing death upon U.S. President Trump and supporters.

Before Covid there were small but loud groups of people on both side. Now it appears it has bled into the masses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join