It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed Flying Saucer on Mars?--Sure Looks Like it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The IMAGE:

Enjoy.

Notice how the underground water pipes are what ultimately brought the saucer to a complete stop. I think the pilot died in mid-flight and his foot was not on the brake pedal at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They really need to get with the program!

A dead man's handle is what they need!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank goodness the pilot didn't die over a populated area.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The IMAGE:

Enjoy.

I think the pilot died in mid-flight and his foot was not on the brake pedal at all.

The brake pedal? Who crashed, George Jetson?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: IAMTAT

Definitely Pareidolia.

Why Definitely ?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you crash on a wide open Mars with a deep space capable vehicle, you’re the Mr Magoo of ETs.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If you crash on a wide open Mars with a deep space capable vehicle, you’re the Mr Magoo of ETs.

Are you a expert in ET technology ?

Perhaps it was a drone transporting some micro spore organism that was supposed to slam into Mars.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

could be a meteorite that came in really shallow and with out the air resistance of earth it dint fall apart in way up in the sky.

it is probably rounded off by sliding in the very coarse sands or mars

or maybe a crashed lander from the early space race days, we know the Russians lost a few probes around mars but i don't think so.

but it is clear something heavy and sold skidded to a stop at high speed

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Bigburgh
IT'S DAVE!!!

Isn't that Marvin?

Damn, that's racist ... they all look alike to you, dont't they?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Or it's an arcuate dune formation at the beginning of a long channel, created by air circulation patters as sand-laden air moves over the channel mouth.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: baburak

*spits on tablet*
Chuckles...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: penroc3

Or it's an arcuate dune formation at the beginning of a long channel, created by air circulation patters as sand-laden air moves over the channel mouth.

Ok, like this?

edit on 11-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

i think more like a undercut rock or compacted ground from the high speed winds

eta: the pictures we are looking at look like they were taken from orbit, so that formation is likely very very large

edit on 11-12-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Bigburgh
IT'S DAVE!!!

Isn't that Marvin?

Yes. Yes it is.

Wonder if they play Frisbee on Mars?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i think more like a undercut rock or compacted ground from the high speed winds

eta: the pictures we are looking at look like they were taken from orbit, so that formation is likely very very large

Ok ok...

Good point.

Don't look at the arrows i put. Look at the Meters scale is on the bottom just left of the gentleman.

edit on 11-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

it would be a pretty big aircraft/ufo

not impossible but pretty large.

sadly unless we go there our self we will never see what it really is.

it does look strange how round the edge is, we would need to see a different view of it or a picture taken at a different part of the martian day.

for all we know it could just be a simple overhang that over eons got filled mostly in with sand.

i dont care what anyone say there is something funky going on with the mars

i have a pretty nice scope and i enjoy looking at the moon and sun(have special hydrogen filter)

edit on 11-12-2021 by penroc3 because: sp

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: Klassified

Definitely Pareidolia.

Why Definitely ?

A bit of sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Looks like a Cylon Raider made a crash landing.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

it could be a door or even a hanger, the more and more i look at it something just seems off.

are we sure this is a real picture?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Personally I think this is a compelling image, likely if it is then it happened quite a long time ago but not that long given that martial dust storms would likely have at least partially buried it by now had it been a huge amount of time ago.

Throughout history reports of battles in the sky have been made, it could a loser in a conflict between extra terrestrial forces.

I also believe that despite claims it is like seeing sheep in the clouds made by the constantly inane debunkers that there are ruins on mars, artefacts that speak of a time long ago when a civilization may once have called that now barren world there home or at least there colony.

Like the earth mars once hosted water and a probably thicker warmer atmosphere, life may very well have once been abundant there and Venus is a similar story were it may once have hosted liquid oceans in the past, at those times our world may actually have been less habitable since from about 2.2 - 2.4 give or take to about 850 to 550 million years ago our world was a frozen desolate ball of ice as claimed by the snow ball earth theory which postulates that our oceans froze even to the equator perhaps several times during this period, a population from an earlier earth that was not so cold may have escaped to these other potentially habitable worlds but since over a mile of the entire earths surface (the great nonconformity) was eroded away by planet wide glaciation during this period we have no evidence to suggest such a civilization may have existed, at least not on the earth?.
Now by all account's mars may have met a possibly artificial world ending event.
www.arkcode.com...
www.marsruins.com...

Also remember the Baltic Sea Anomaly which is an oddity in the Baltic Sea and it's skid mark.

And even if it is a stone or not as the case may be or may not be there is no reason why some other civilization would not have used stone if they had some method to negate or cancel out the force of gravity, in fact if they did have that ability they would be far more likely to build out of stone than metal even space craft and we have already have the concept of using hollowed out asteroids as space craft?.

Smaller craft though would likely be made using something far more easily shaped to purpose and also for more durability in specific functional roles so metals and composites would there be used.

edit on 11-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join