It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are People with Plastic Surgery Tattoos Damaged Goods?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

a lot of strange things happen on this site.

i truly believe that we are all connected in a collective consciousness

the world works in strange ways my friend

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: XipeTotex

a lot of strange things happen on this site.

i truly believe that we are all connected in a collective consciousness

the world works in strange ways my friend

Ok that’s weird..

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Chase the dragon of drugs
Chase the dragon of religion
chase the dragon of politics
chase the dragon of the past
chase the dragon of the future
it's just a never ending chase for who or what that perceived as some feeling arose from then craving it desiring it and trying to force it out of anyone anything and everywhere you can to get it... All those people and things feel nothing for you or ever could as they are empty concepts or bathrooms where people leave their waste sometimes it's tidy sometimes not. Those feelings etc no matter what is grasped out of those bathrooms was a personal attachment to some fecal matter one found agreeable.

Not chasing the conceptual toilets around one can wallow in their own feces like a pig happy and content knowing it is that. It may be strange to see all of that conceptual chasing as wallowing around in feces but perhaps a higher power will smile when you flush and keep leaving you a surprise feces when you don't only because you've seemed to enjoy wallowing in conceptual filth so much.

It is a first person narrative one of not knowing... then hey life is a giant sewer of a concept running from one conceptual bathroom to another until we get that feces we like want or desire from it. Realizing that's all it is? Dispassion grows for chasing concepts and feces that seem new bright and shiny or complaining that it isn't the conceptual feces you remember being fed by a smiling face you trusted at least that was the outward appearance.

Solitude some people hate it and hey forced to be antisocial in the name of pubic health should be seen as a lesson not a punishment... people already use to being alone like it and of course shoving a ton of people into the stall of being alone is funny because those "social" have a running delusion that those that dont want to socialize with them will change who they are and want to hang out with the abhorrent toilet of feces you've never been or wanted to be a party to... no I dont want you to see if you can sit on my lap and poop all your conceptual filth in a private space too close for any personal individual comfort like some prisoner trying to climb into bed with you to cuddle and whispers I'm scared that my craving of feces will make me gay because am going to be in a long run of it... wide eyed irony?

Rome had such a thing already figured the same as this with the cleaning of the stalls and a forum to air all their conceptual poop. Figuring that the spreading it around would only make them feel more superior knowing it was "nothing" while everyone else wallowed in the conceptual feces whether it be practical or not.

Lets make up a word because people are realizing it is already an Occam's razor of a toilet, going and coming. Bored is the conceptual issue but the feces flies without even asking if one is. The social get bored and seek distraction from their feces but carry with them to feces on others... one would think they'd leave it at home and see others enjoy not having that persons feces aimed at them for once.

Of course it can get scary when people crave that not carrying or at least the cleaning of that feces back to no feces at all, please flush my conceptual toilets! Sigh just sit where you are until it piles up... and you'll see yourself chasing feces and not just conceptually... say wait this isn't my feces! in a big revelation. Passing that on? A gift to the last one that told you...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

is that a real cat??

and how did you train her to do that

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not in person, no.

But an interview a few years back...

The gal has issues.

I've seen pictures of her as a young lady, before the surgeries... Rather a cute young lady. Then...OMG.

Issues. Lots and lots of issues.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I recently read/watched something.

It was a plastic surgeon who said he would not date anyone that had any kind of non-medically needed plastic surgery because it was proven most people that get it have mental illness.

Wow, that’s is pretty profound. I know we’ve seen the cat ladies and the guys looking like Barbie, but what about everyone getting Botox etc? Or a little nip or tuck? Mentally ill? It also got me thinking about people that get tattoos. The more I read about them the more it points to the same direction as plastic surgery.

These are not my personal opinions even though I haven’t done either. I just found it so interesting and it was the first time I had heard it.

I know growing up people that had tattoos were rare and scary and were usually gang member, military or freaks. Now it seems everyone has them, it is very rare not to now, it’s seems to be the exact opposite of back then. Same with plastic surgery, why are 20 year olds getting so much done? Botox at 20? Weird times my friends!

I myself have shared this opinion for the longest time. Not that having 1 tattoo is right of the bat a sign of this. The mentally ill go way beyond that. Myself i never ever like tattoo's on girls, with expectations but then they where usually small , beautiful and cute. Usually all of that before i found them acceptable or even cool or sexy. But a woman with a whole sleeve or tats all over alway shouted "Damaged goods" for me. Deranged even, not exaggerating here and usually if i had that person around me enough to get to know them more then i wanted to it got confirmed very quickly.

There is a good example in the beginning of this vid here. If this does not convince anyone of mental illness then those probably are mentally ill to the bone themselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Tatoos look fine on younger people but as you get older they merge and smudge and look awful.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Double mastectomy tattoos have given women that have had to have such a procedure the sense of femininity again after "feeling" like they lost it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Double mastectomy tattoos have given women that have had to have such a procedure the sense of femininity again after "feeling" like they lost it.

I agree, and this OP is absolutely not about medically necessary tattoos or plastic surgery, I made a point to mention that in my OP.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Tattoos look fine on younger people but as you get older they merge and smudge and look awful.

my friend worked at a local place and he told me that if lines or colors blur you can get it re outlined or colored preferably by the same person who did them

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Perception still considers the people augmenting their bodies, somehow less than human; When the opposite is more likely true.

It's an "elitist" i'm better than you are mental domination nonsense... when that doesn't work they go off to find something else to attempt an attack. Futility.

Psychiatrists typically of the Freudian kind think and say such things to try and get some reaction or "trigger" someone as it is put these days.

I just mind my business and don't care of people's attachment to form.

If it wasn't tattoos or plastic surgery you know it would be something else... down until nothing left but a mirror and a note saying: "Your turn".

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: joke taken

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Lots of horrible judgmental attitudes in this thread. "Damaged goods?" People aren't shipments of lumber. If you don't like what somebody else does with their body, clamp your pie-hole and pound sand.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join