It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Is a horrible variant coming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Mu is much worse than Delta. I believe if they ever update their vaccine to target Delta, god forbid, then Mu will become dominant within a month and drive a terrible wave of cases and deaths.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah, there's a horrible variant coming. It's called the Totalitarian Control Variant.

That's been the plan all along. It's already arrived in a few places and I predict that it will continue to spread.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Its basic virus knwowldge.. nothing new. Same with all virus. a reply to: sunkuong

Sorry, did you say 'basic' viirus knowledge ? Please, elaborate. Here is my take...my mental madness

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The first wave of vaccination killed off Alpha and put Delta into dominant position. Thank god they did not update their vax and is using old vax which does not do anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
Ever hear of planning ahead?

a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's blindingly obvious that the government didn't plan ahead, its been on the back foot since December 2019. If it were planning ahead why did it keep changing its plans?

No two states are on the same page at the same time, and neither california nor florida appear to have been let into the loop.

Given that so many media outlets in so many countries were covering the threat of new strains I doubt very much that this is state lead. Why would the state let so many people in on it, it would be a huge whistle blower risk.

All it would take would be for one ambitious intern at CNN to put their orders up on Instagram to blow this thing sky high.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
82 cases they know of. Worthwhile keeping an eye on this one. Botswana Variant. 82 cases...and climbing

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

When viruses mutate, they almost always mutate to be less dangerous. They want to spread, and they can't do that very effectively if they kill off their hosts. So the most successful viruses are the ones that don't kill and are very contagious.

The viruses that tend to be deadly and do survive are ones that have circumstances that permit them to spread widely before they kill off their hosts. Ebola in Africa is aided by the unique cultural practices of the people there. At a funeral, it is customary to physically weep over the dead body coming into contact with it. This ensures that people come into contact with the highly infectious body fluids of those who die of Ebola, for example. So even though it tends to kill quickly, it can still spread widely posthumously. As most cultures do not handle their dead in this manner, Ebola would not be able to spread as effectively.

A virus would have to be highly contagious before it disables its host and kills. That's a very narrow spot to hit, and most viruses don't do it. They can be highly contagious, or they tend to be highly lethal. COVID is highly contagious, but not highly lethal.

And successive variants have trended toward more contagious but not in any way more lethal ... in fact, they've been less. They've maintained numbers through being more contagious, not more dangerous.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Somebody needs to list everything Fauci has said for 2 years and compare the conflicting statements.

Now list which opposite recommendations you would do and explain why 😃

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I predicted the next variant to be by this time of the year as soon the flu season started, darn those boosters need to be out and into jabbed people's arm, soo predictable.

Is all nothing but more crap, covid can not die, the profits are too good.

BTW, my daughter double jabbed is telling me that they are getting and increase of atrial fibrillation cases among older adults that took the two jabs and is growing, no soo much on the younger but more in the older people

And she have nothing to gain or lose from pointing to this new side effects of the jab, as she is double jabbed.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, timing is everything. A heavily mutated new strain of Covid-19 has emerged in Africa - announced today, or at least I heard it today. Likely to evade ALL vaccines. Potentially more transmissible and possibly more deadly. Although I’m not sure about that last bit, as Africa hasn’t done too badly compared to many other continents. Guess we will see if this entirely new strain is worse than Delta or just a little more transmissible.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Not at al. Seeing him makes me sick.
Maybe my post was not very clear. Sorry for that.
I think that only in case of a defamation lawsuit we can get the truth out. Then finally people like Dr Malone and Dr Ryan cole will have a forum. Then the big media will finally be obliged to write about them in an objective way.

Ah okay, I hoped that was your angle after I gave it some more thought.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My personal opinion is that we all put away our panic pants, start living our lives and ignore the scientists and politicians.

Yep posted it elsewhere here's what smart people are gonna put on instead of panic pants

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If you want to understand Fauci read the new book by Bobby Kennedy Jr. 'The Real Anthony Fauci'. The kindle version is only $2.99.

Kennedy is considered a real nutter because he's been against vaccines and has been 'spreading propaganda' about their dangers since 2005. Right up ATS's alley.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
No need to worry. Delta wasn't bad

Everytime it mutates it is less deadly than the original strain.. however more contagious

Deaths will be lower but infections may be higher.

Deaths even lower? Is that even possible?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody needs to list everything Fauci has said for 2 years and compare the conflicting statements.

There are two reasons for this:

1) He was using the best information that he had at the time, and when that information showed something different he said something different. For example, it was initially through that Covid was primarily spread by surface contact, because this was the primary means of transmission of several previous coronavirus, when that was found to be wrong he changed his advice.

2) Many things aren't actually contradictions, people just take soundbites and misrepresent them, or take them out of context, to make them seem like they are conflicting. For example, when the government was advising that people socially distance rather than wearing masks was misrepresented as being the government saying that masks weren't effective.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I predicted the next variant to be by this time of the year as soon the flu season started, darn those boosters need to be out and into jabbed people's arm, soo predictable.

Is all nothing but more crap, covid can not die, the profits are too good.

BTW, my daughter double jabbed is telling me that they are getting and increase of atrial fibrillation cases among older adults that took the two jabs and is growing, no soo much on the younger but more in the older people

And she have nothing to gain or lose from pointing to this new side effects of the jab, as she is double jabbed.

Congratulations, you predicted a well known phonomime that has been observed for decades, in fact for almost as long as we've known what virus are. It's so well known that it's been used in who knows how many pieces of fiction.

BTW: Unless your daughter is willing to speak about this openly and to provide documented and verifiable evidence, I'm not going to be convinced that she actually exists. I don't know you, I don't know your daughter, I've seen far too many anecdotes that turn out to be hoaxes to accept anything that you've said at face value.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

1) He was using the best information that he had at the time, and when that information showed something different he said something different. For example, it was initially through that Covid was primarily spread by surface contact, because this was the primary means of transmission of several previous coronavirus, when that was found to be wrong he changed his advice.

2) Many things aren't actually contradictions, people just take soundbites and misrepresent them, or take them out of context, to make them seem like they are conflicting. For example, when the government was advising that people socially distance rather than wearing masks was misrepresented as being the government saying that masks weren't effective.

Wear two masks

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Well, timing is everything. A heavily mutated new strain of Covid-19 has emerged in Africa - announced today, or at least I heard it today. Likely to evade ALL vaccines. Potentially more transmissible and possibly more deadly. Although I’m not sure about that last bit, as Africa hasn’t done too badly compared to many other continents. Guess we will see if this entirely new strain is worse than Delta or just a little more transmissible.

yeah.....or just complete f-ck!ng bull$h!t.....

this has always been the flu or a cold rebranded....

it is planned.

edit on 25-11-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

somebody has the “fauci crush”

lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Let's hope not for now. But sooner or later it will come. Whether variants are stimulated by vaccinations or vice versa. Who are we to know that, when so many scientists contradict each other. Aside: what strikes me. Fauci says that with a high vaccination coverage, variants are be giving few chances. Others say the opposite. The language used against Dr Fauci is becoming more and more hateful. Fauci maybe allready is able to sue for defamation. But he won't do this, although I very much hope he will. A trial would give us the chance to know what is really happening.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ine

To make myself clear: I am anti Fauci. I think only a trial could bring us the truth.

Fauci suxors major azz

Time to get him gone

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join