It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Is a horrible variant coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Let's hope not for now. But sooner or later it will come. Whether variants are stimulated by vaccinations or vice versa. Who are we to know that, when so many scientists contradict each other. Aside: what strikes me. Fauci says that with a high vaccination coverage, variants are be giving few chances. Others say the opposite. The language used against Dr Fauci is becoming more and more hateful. Fauci maybe allready is able to sue for defamation. But he won't do this, although I very much hope he will. A trial would give us the chance to know what is really happening.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ine
edit on 25-11-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

To make myself clear: I am anti Fauci. I think only a trial could bring us the truth.
edit on 25-11-2021 by zandra because: Misunderstanding about my opinion

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

You support Fauci?

The guy's a lunatic.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
No need to worry. Delta wasn't bad

Everytime it mutates it is less deadly than the original strain.. however more contagious

Deaths will be lower but infections may be higher.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You say that with the

confidence of a lunatic.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

How do you figure that new strains = less death + more transmission?

You sound like you know what you're on about...but it just doesnt eqial reality.

Food for thought...delta is bad

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

You sound like you know what you're on about...but it just doesnt eqial reality.

Food for thought...delta is bad

That info is straight from science class. But you’re right, they probably burned those books and replaced them with whatever propaganda fits best with their narrative.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Not at al. Seeing him makes me sick.
Maybe my post was not very clear. Sorry for that.
I think that only in case of a defamation lawsuit we can get the truth out. Then finally people like Dr Malone and Dr Ryan cole will have a forum. Then the big media will finally be obliged to write about them in an objective way.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

There will never be a trial that brings out the truth, just like with 9/11 or JFK the people behind this are to powerful and ordinary people are to dumbed down.

As for variants just keep your immune system in top condition.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It could mutate away from the human race as well.

The media and politicians will use all future variants to keep the population scared.

The best thing to do, stop listening to the Covid lies and sensationalism. Keep your immune system strong and take care of your friends and family.

Become part of a movement to stop this insanity.

Children weren’t affected but now they are
Children didn’t need vaccinated now they do
If vaccinated you didn’t need a mask but now you do
If vaccinated you couldn’t spread it but you can
The vaccine is not bad for you but for some it is
The flu was gone, but it wasn’t. It was reported as Covid
You must get vaccinated or lose your job
…see a trend? I do.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

This is actually what happens with most flu strains. It's a virus so killing its host is bad. So they evolve to be milder but more contagious.

The strains that produce fewer symptoms get transmitted more because the hosts isolate less , remember back in 2019 when everyone was reporting murderous sire throats, and now they aren't.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The leading asshats in the media will tout any thing the WHO/CDC declares and will not hear a word of truth that might even slightly change the narrative. Yes, you can bet their will be one and you can double down on it will be BS mixed in with a few real cases to scare the living hell out of all they possibly can scare. They want you to ask yourself "are you scared enough YET?". Instead, eat right, exercise and get some sunshine so that when you do get something your body kicks it's ass in no time.

Don't live your life in fear, but do use logic.

edit on 25-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This another scaremongering to push for the boosters on people that took the two jabs already, here in the US is now officially available for all ages, pharma needs to get the profits out of the boost now.

edit on 25-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Click bait title unrelated to the subject of your OP which is just one person and your support and then non support of them.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This another scaremongering to push for the boosters on people that took the two jabs already, here in the US is now officially available for all ages, pharma needs to get the profits out of the boost now.

And yet these stories started circulating before there was a Vax, let alone a booster.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Let's hope not for now. But sooner or later it will come. Whether variants are stimulated by vaccinations or vice versa. Who are we to know that, when so many scientists contradict each other. Aside: what strikes me. Fauci says that with a high vaccination coverage, variants are be giving few chances. Others say the opposite. The language used against Dr Fauci is becoming more and more hateful. Fauci maybe allready is able to sue for defamation. But he won't do this, although I very much hope he will. A trial would give us the chance to know what is really happening.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ine

To make myself clear: I am anti Fauci. I think only a trial could bring us the truth.

We haven't had a new variant since MU 8/6, Delta variant has been dominant since July (globally) and in North America. Definitely go check out this site it will show you the instance a strain hit and where. For instance, we have 5 incidences of the "MU" strain or variant in North America none since 8/23.

nextstrain.org.../AZ-CDC-LC0182415/2021

USA/AZ-CDC-LC0182415/2021

Collection date 2021-08-06
Authors Howard et al AD
Title Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate SARS-CoV-2/human/USA/AZ-CDC-LC0182415/2021 ORF1ab polyprotein (ORF1ab), ORF1a polyprotein (ORF1ab), and surface glycoprotein (S) genes, complete cds; ORF3a gene, complete sequence; and envelope protein (E), membrane glycoprotein (M), ORF6 protein (ORF6), ORF7a protein (ORF7a), ORF7b (ORF7b), ORF8 protein (ORF8), nucleocapsid phosphoprotein (N), and ORF10 protein (ORF10) genes, complete cds
S1 mutations 8
Clade 21H (Mu)
Country USA
Current frequency 0
Admin Division Arizona
Emerging Lineage 21H (Mu)
epiweek 202131
Host Homo sapiens
Mutational fitness 1.07
PANGO Lineage B.1.621
Submission Date Older
Region North America
Genbank accession MZ992349
Mutations from root
42 nucleotide mutations, click to copy to clipboard
ORF1a: P804L, T1055A, T1538I, T3255I, Q3729R
ORF1b: P314L, P1342S, P1414S
S: T95I, Y144S, Y145N, R346K, E484K, N501Y, D614G, P681H, D950N
ORF3a: Q57H, T208A, V256-
E: L73F
ORF8: T11K, P38S, S67F
N: T205I

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ever hear of planning ahead?

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Its basic virus knwowldge.. nothing new. Same with all virus. a reply to: sunkuong

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Is that what we have now,

A new common cold.

Something so ridiculously common. Not novel at el.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My personal opinion is that we all put away our panic pants, start living our lives and ignore the scientists and politicians.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.a reply to: lSkrewloosel

<<   2  3  4 >>

join