It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This suspense is killing me. Is anyone live streaming what's going on? I can't find anything with updates. Twitter is its usual cesspool of liberals claiming he's guilty.

Twitter should rename itself "Wokebird".

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Deliberation takes place behind closed doors. If you mean is anyone streaming from the outside of the building, I haven't seen anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I am but nothing yet.

Around 5pm CST, the judge will check with the jury and find out what they wish to do. Work longer, go home etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: LSU2018
It's starting to get heated up... One guy is on a loud speaker screaming "bLack Lives Matter supports pedophiles" lol. That's one brave soul.

It is kind of funny. Co-worker came in to ask me...

Help me understand. BLM is upset a white kid shoots three white guys. One of which was a convicted pedo and is also on video dropping the N-word during the rioting. Am I missing something?

They couldn't, in my opinion, care less. They're holding up signs that the two dead guys are heroes. They have a drawing of Kyle (his face glued onto it) wearing a shirt that says "Konvict Killer Kyle" holding up the A-ok sign with a sign next to it that says something about a selfie. They're painting him as a racist and white supremacist when the ONLY guy he didn't shoot while being attacked, was black. They're as ignorant as the century is long.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yes , The Pizza was Cold .

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Jack Posobiec Twitter

Making some comments on the jurors. I don't know how he could access this type of info so take it work a grain of salt.

ETA:

Two jurors holding decision up, outright citing backlash, per US Marshal in Kenosha

More: Worried about media leaking their names, what will happen to their families, jobs, etc

edit on 16-11-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well, I may be ignorant as the day is long, but I do know one thing: if that jury says it’s ok for rioters to get shot, me and mine are gonna riot.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If they were holding it up based on potential backlash only I'm sure they would be removed and replaced by 2 of the spare jurors they have on the 'bench'.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThisIsSarcasm

Well, I may be ignorant as the day is long, but I do know one thing: if that jury says it’s ok for rioters to get shot, me and mine are gonna riot.

Ummm, so you think lootrs, arsonists, murderers should not be met with deadly force when taking/destroying someones property or livilihood.

link   

You're not going to do anything. We don't need any more internet tough guys here thank you very much.

link   

Pardon me, but I think the jury will only say guilty or not guilty.
Participating in a riot is illegal.

link   
a reply to: RMFX1

The Chauvin jurors later admitted to being under duress from the same circumstances.

I'm not so sure the logic will follow.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Username checks out.

link   

If true (and I think that's a big if) that would suggest to me that we'd otherwise have a 'not guilty' verdict if the jurors weren't worried about factors external to the actual case.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ummm, so you think lootrs, arsonists, murderers should not be met with deadly force when taking/destroying someones property or livilihood.

Yes I do. I also think you’ve lost your sense of humor as of late

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thats not what the jury is deliberating on though..nice try.

Sarcasm?
edit on 16-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes I do. I also think you’ve lost your sense of humor as of late

Well I'm unvaxxed, so there is that.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well it does say he was a former intel officer, could be he knows some folks in different places. Or maybe can spread money around with the best of em, or has some dirt on somebody, LOL.

edit on 16-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

If true (and I think that's a big if) that would suggest to me that we'd otherwise have a 'not guilty' verdict if the jurors weren't worried about factors external to the actual case.

It would be subjective to each juror.

Moreover, it would be a firm indictment of a mistrial to juror prejudice (outside factors).

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hung Jury in the making !!!😧

Mistrial !!!!😧

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join