It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's starting to get heated up... One guy is on a loud speaker screaming "bLack Lives Matter supports pedophiles" lol. That's one brave soul.

edit on 16-11-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

The state of Wisconsin

Democrat governor Evers! That explains a lot. That SOB ordered 500 National Guardsmen, and all I see on the news tonight is 12 potential rioters standing around the courthouse.

We'll be able to add a Rittenhouse loss to the Wisconsin 2020 election cheating scandal that's blowing up in his state.

Same Gov that let $50 Million damage in 2020 rioting and refused (at first offer how convenient) Trump offer to activate National Guard. They (the government) also used garbage trucks to block streets at first roflmao 😃

What the idiot BLM and ANTIFA rioters don't realize is, it will be OPEN SEASON on all their asses, if Kyle Rittenhouse remains Innocent..aka: found "not guilty".

But they'll understand this soon enough if they start rioting, now, or in the future.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What the idiot BLM and ANTIFA rioters don't realize is, it will be OPEN SEASON on all their asses, if Kyle Rittenhouse remains Innocent..aka: found "not guilty".

But they'll understand this soon enough if they start rioting, now, or in the future.

We have to be very careful. Rioters and protesters are two different things. I will support protesters no matter what, even if it's not something I agree with. I'm sure there are many people that would love to take that ability away from us.

I think over the last couple of years the lines have been blurred between the two.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was talking to a co-worker about the case and he was shocked to hear that KR didn't shoot any black people. Remember kids, an educated liberal is a soon to be Republican.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I'll give you the support for protesters up and until the point where they start being cover for and aiding the rioters. At that point they are rioters. Yes, I'll agree that not everybody does it. The people who don't would get a lot more respect from me, if they left when the rioters started.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

We have to be very careful. Rioters and protesters are two different things. I will support protesters no matter what, even if it's not something I agree with. I'm sure there are many people that would love to take that ability away from us.

I think over the last couple of years the lines have been blurred between the two.

That's true. The DOJ gave citizens authorization to run over "protestors" if they blocked your car last year, after a couple of employees getting off work were trapped in a parking garage, and got beat up. I think it was in Oregon.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I was talking to a co-worker about the case and he was shocked to hear that KR didn't shoot any black people. Remember kids, an educated liberal is a soon to be Republican.

And one of the idiot felons chasing Rittenhouse was yelling "Nig_ger!" at him. That was stupid, considering the environment.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, being it was the dead pedo who just got out of the looney bin, this just goes to show how unhinged he was at the time. It was also shown in court he was without his medication for sometime before. Crazy racist pedo threatening Kyle before and during the incident, leading to his well deserved death. Sorry, not sorry.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Odd how Rioters-Looters-Scooters want full immunity and carte-blanche on their illegal activities yet want full blown government/court controlled "Justice" in the Rittenhouse case and others in the past. How Strange it is !!🤣🤣

And is anybody else "hearing" the words "Hung Jury" ?????🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The state of Wisconsin

Democrat governor Evers! That explains a lot. That SOB ordered 500 National Guardsmen, and all I see on the news tonight is 12 potential rioters standing around the courthouse.

We'll be able to add a Rittenhouse loss to the Wisconsin 2020 election cheating scandal that's blowing up in his state.

Same Gov that let $50 Million damage in 2020 rioting and refused (at first offer how convenient) Trump offer to activate National Guard. They (the government) also used garbage trucks to block streets at first roflmao 😃

Every "Long-Rifle teen will be on the streets !!! 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nobody knows that because the media doesn't want people to hear about it. bLM supports a child rapist who was calling people the ultimate racial slur that gets you locked up for terroristic threats if you're not a democrat.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The New BLM recruiting poster,

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Well, being it was the dead pedo who just got out of the looney bin, this just goes to show how unhinged he was at the time. It was also shown in court he was without his medication for sometime before. Crazy racist pedo threatening Kyle before and during the incident, leading to his well deserved death. Sorry, not sorry.

Thank-you! I didn't know the details. I just consumed the nightly updates of the trial. Am glad you had the patience to follow it all.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Odd how Rioters-Looters-Scooters want full immunity and carte-blanche on their illegal activities yet want full blown government/court controlled "Justice" in the Rittenhouse case and others in the past. How Strange it is !!🤣🤣

And is anybody else "hearing" the words "Hung Jury" ?????🤣🤣

Reminds me of the Defund-da-Police bimbo who was angry because the POLICE weren't around to help capture the ANTIFA rioter who shot her boyfriend.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The state of Wisconsin

Every "Long-Rifle teen will be on the streets !!! 🤣🤣

Well, Kyle did single-handedly bring the 2020 riots to an end across America. He saved tons of property and probably a few innocent lives. Real Hero/Medal material.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nobody knows that because the media doesn't want people to hear about it. bLM supports a child rapist who was calling people the ultimate racial slur that gets you locked up for terroristic threats if you're not a democrat.

If Kyle remains innocent, a whole new world opens for citizens taking matters into our own hands when we're threatened. School board wants to force-vaccinate my kid? That is as threatening as it comes.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It starts to get dark here at 5pm. I seriously wonder if they are going to make the judgement right around that time.
4-5ish

Rush hour
Darkness
Schools out
Everyone watching the news

We’ll see.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fox News said that there will be about an hour warning before the verdect is read. If that holds up, it would be at least an hour form the announcement before the ‘Festival’ begins.

No announcement yet.
edit on 11 16 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Did we ever get any logical answers as to why BLM and ANTIFA screaming that Rittenhouse is racist even though he shot 3 White People?

Or, why Joe Biden (President of the United States) called Rittenhouse a White Supremacist ??

🦃🤣🦃

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Fox News said that there will be about an hour warning before the verdect is read. If that holds up, it would be at least an hour form the announcement before the ‘Festival’ begins.

No announcement yet.

That gives the National Guard and Police plenty of time.

And I bet they get the verdict ahead of time too 🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join