It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
No Mad Max announcements or statements for the jury today?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I was hoping for a quick return on the verdict.
Wonder if they have already decided, and are just sleeping off the Asian food they had for lunch to make it look good one way or the other?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: carewemust

Nobody knows that because the media doesn't want people to hear about it. bLM supports a child rapist who was calling people the ultimate racial slur that gets you locked up for terroristic threats if you're not a democrat.

If Kyle remains innocent, a whole new world opens for citizens taking matters into our own hands when we're threatened. School board wants to force-vaccinate my kid? That is as threatening as it comes.

Absolutely. We, as adults, might sit around and take it for a little while but once they target our innocent children, they cross a line that they'll never come back from.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's starting to get heated up... One guy is on a loud speaker screaming "bLack Lives Matter supports pedophiles" lol. That's one brave soul.

It is kind of funny. Co-worker came in to ask me...

Help me understand. BLM is upset a white kid shoots three white guys. One of which was a convicted pedo and is also on video dropping the N-word during the rioting. Am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: LSU2018

It starts to get dark here at 5pm. I seriously wonder if they are going to make the judgement right around that time.
4-5ish

Rush hour
Darkness
Schools out
Everyone watching the news

We’ll see.

It wouldn't surprise me. People want this kind of crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

The jury did ask for more copies of the part of the instructions covering self defense. I think they are trying to get it right instead of popular. This is according to Fox News.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did we ever get any logical answers as to why BLM and ANTIFA screaming that Rittenhouse is racist even though he shot 3 White People?

Or, why Joe Biden (President of the United States) called Rittenhouse a White Supremacist ??

🦃🤣🦃

Of course not. They're constantly pushing the divide and driving up anger by saying if Kyle was black he'd be dead, and then that's followed up with "Just remember, we want you to be peaceful tonight."

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Wow. Lucky dude.

Your coworkers are considerably smarter than the average Joe who still thinks;
KR traveled across state lines with an uber deadly full auto ar 15 to prey upon peaceful protesters.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I listened to both sides give the definition, and judge give the instructions.
I was never more convinced that a law needs to be passed, that laws and their defining should be written in plain and simple english and not legal ease.

Not only that, the way it sounded to me the way the DA's said it, they wanted the jurors to read Rittenhouses mind.

To Me it's reasonable that if I'm carrying a AR 15 and some saw off schizo pedo arsonist starts chasing me after saying he was gonna kill me if he caught me alone. I would think that that's a crazy bastard and he is still chasing me while i got a gun, no telling what he's gonna try to do to me, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I listened to both sides give the definition, and judge give the instructions. I was never more convinced that a law needs to be passed, that laws and their defining should be written in plain and simple english and not legal ease.

They are already talking about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Good, most laws are way to convoluted. I guess that's cause the Government wants to get you coming and going.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Not only that, they want to work in loopholes.

Loopholes that high dollar attorneys can "find."

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

High Dollar Attorneys

Ding, Ding,Ding, give that man a Asian dinner.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

I listened to both sides give the definition, and judge give the instructions.
I was never more convinced that a law needs to be passed, that laws and their defining should be written in plain and simple english and not legal ease.

Not only that, the way it sounded to me the way the DA's said it, they wanted the jurors to read Rittenhouses mind.

To Me it's reasonable that if I'm carrying a AR 15 and some saw off schizo pedo arsonist starts chasing me after saying he was gonna kill me if he caught me alone. I would think that that's a crazy bastard and he is still chasing me while i got a gun, no telling what he's gonna try to do to me, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop.

If laws were written in plain english then there would be no need for attorneys.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have been a juror twice. The first thing they have to do is select a foreman. Depending on the personalities involved that could take more than a few minutes. Then they could get a vote to see where everyone stands. After that they would have to discuss all the issues if they aren't unanimous. Since there are 5 charges against him it was never going to be quick. If they come back with a verdict today, I would consider it quick.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: JinMI

High Dollar Attorneys

Ding, Ding,Ding, give that man a Asian dinner.

I don’t know where the heck they are getting all the Asian food from. I live here and the Asian food is pathetic.
There are a few “Chinese” places that make Panda Express look really ethnic! Lol.

Ps. I know it was a joke.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

It's starting to get heated up... One guy is on a loud speaker screaming "bLack Lives Matter supports pedophiles" lol. That's one brave soul.

It is kind of funny. Co-worker came in to ask me...

Help me understand. BLM is upset a white kid shoots three white guys. One of which was a convicted pedo and is also on video dropping the N-word during the rioting. Am I missing something?

It's the same mindset that makes Democrats want to keep their "Election Fraud Organization" so secret. Expose that, and then January 6th was totally justified...and even milder than it should have been.

Likewise, BLM/ANTIFA know if Kyle killing a rioter is legally condoned, every one of them are LEGAL kill targets during their next riot, or when they are throwing firecrackers at restaurant diners.

For the good of our nation, pray that Kyle remains innocent.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

In this day in age and cultural climate, id estimate the likelihood of 2 jurors who will not be swayed from their diametrically opposite verdicts is above 90 percent.

Which would result in a mistrial.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That explain why there are so many lawyers in Congress and DC in general, that and their all a bubch of crooked SOB's

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I love this Asian restaurant up by Milwaukee. But that's too far. There has to be some Chinese restaurants near Kenosha. It's not THAT small.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join