It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest cancels 1000 flights We all know why

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm not in the business of blowing up working class people.

Who asked you to? I just seriously doubt the CEO of a company would send out an email with the contents you're claiming and until I see proof otherwise I am very skeptical.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're the one complaining about anonymous sources.

The CEO of the company didn't send anything and that's not what I said.
edit on 10 12 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The CEO of the company didn't send anything and that's not what I said.

So 'he', the CEO, is going to grant waivers on an email he had no part in sending? Again, I'm highly skeptical.

Since this thread has come out I've been told by various posters the three majors were going to have the same types of cancellations and that the rail system was going to do the same. It's been crickets on all fronts, you guys are seeing things where they aren't. Southwest had operational issues on Friday and because they run on barely enough staff that cascaded into the rest of the weekend. The 86 cancellations show there is no 'revolt' and by the weekend it will be even lower.

People used to look at facts around here, those are the facts.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So 'he', the CEO, is going to grant waivers on an email he had no part in sending? Again, I'm highly skeptical.

Once again, that is not what I said at all. You are deliberately misrepresenting what I'm saying.

What the hell?

This is what I said:

An email sent out asks for employees to get their exemption paper work in ASAP. Looks like he's going to grant a whole lot of waivers.

Your reading comprehension is in question.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Then who is 'he'? Because the 'he' I was referring to in the post you replied to was in regards the CEO to which you then replied "he's going to..."

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The CEO.

I'm passing on what a certain union rep emailed to employees of SWA.

I have nothing more to add because I can't.

Believe me or don't but don't misrepresent what I'm writing because you don't agree with me. You took that completely apart and rebuilt it into a totally different message than what I wrote.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

...but don't misrepresent what I'm writing because you don't agree with me.

Nothing was misrepresented in my comment that I'm skeptical the CEO is going to sign off on waivers over an email he didn't write stands.

He didn't write the email and it runs contrary to his public statements.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

He didn't write the email and it runs contrary to his public statements.

This is a strange position to take considering I never said this.

I never said he wrote the email.

You said this.

You did.
edit on 10 13 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

This is a strange position to take considering I never said this.

Nor did you say it isn't the case. It's cool, you can play coy if you like.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Oh bull# dude.
No one is playing coy. You're the one who said it not me.

Once again, if you don't believe what I'm saying, that's fine. Move on.

Just stop trying to misrepresent my points because you don't like them.

It's dishonest.
edit on 10 13 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

An email sent out asks for employees to get their exemption paper work in ASAP. Looks like he's going to grant a whole lot of waivers.

Weird for something that isn't happening, right?

I don't know, but the radio is talking about this same topic now, and Honeywell is in similar position. A guy who works there says they are sitting at about 76% vaxxed with the remainder not interested, and they have until Nov. 1 to either get it complete or get their exemptions in to HR, so HR is inundated with paperwork. But lots of employees are ticked with the paperwork because it asks questions like how their religious beliefs prevent them from doing their jobs, etc.

So Honeywell may lose up to a quarter of its workforce in the next few weeks. Even if they decide to cave, they can't get fully vaxxed by Nov. 1.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

No one is playing coy.

Oh, pardon me, purposefully being vague.

It turns out, according to you, I was correct, the CEO didn't write or send the email if it's even legit to begin with. Being you're the only one who brought it up and it's not even on the most rumor mill-ish of websites I tend to think it isn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And then there's the "3 Day" rule.

Many companies, including many airlines, (mine included) have a '3 day rule', meaning if you're out sick for 3 consecutive days you need a doctor's note to have it count as PTO and not LWOP. So, employees are talking about using up banked PTO time (which they can't cash out upon separation) by taking 2 sick days, then returning for a couple days, and taking 2 more sick days, etc., until they use up their banked time.

For any organization which relies on scheduling and resource location this is a nightmare!

Regardless what people may try to argue, this forced 'vaccine' vs. termination issue is real, and it will have an impact.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

That wasn't the argument at all.

I never #ing said that the CEO sent the email dude. Why is this so hard for you?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Saturday-Sunday...(Monday-Tuesday)...

Wednesday-Thursday?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I never #ing said that the CEO sent the email dude.

Nor did you say he didn't, all you did was play it coy and say, "I didn't say that", when I said why would he send such an email.

Either way, I remain skeptical of the email, it's contents, author and alleged recipients.

edit on 13-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ketsuko

And then there's the "3 Day" rule.

Many companies, including many airlines, (mine included) have a '3 day rule', meaning if you're out sick for 3 consecutive days you need a doctor's note to have it count as PTO and not LWOP. So, employees are talking about using up banked PTO time (which they can't cash out upon separation) by taking 2 sick days, then returning for a couple days, and taking 2 more sick days, etc., until they use up their banked time.

For any organization which relies on scheduling and resource location this is a nightmare!

Regardless what people may try to argue, this forced 'vaccine' vs. termination issue is real, and it will have an impact.

That is a very common policy.
It is an event I would wager we see much more of in the future.

It appears the airline industry isn't the only one with a plan.
www.foxnews.com...
When the fight become about access to medical info, this will get really interesting.

edit on 13/10/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/10/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This is a disaster of government making. Plenty of reluctant people who might have gotten it in their own time have now dug in because of this and if they hold out, there are enough holes poked labor to cause significant crashes.

It's not like government can magically create manpower.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Weird for something that isn't happening, right?

I don't know, but the radio is talking about this same topic now, and Honeywell is in similar position. A guy who works there says they are sitting at about 76% vaxxed with the remainder not interested, and they have until Nov. 1 to either get it complete or get their exemptions in to HR, so HR is inundated with paperwork. But lots of employees are ticked with the paperwork because it asks questions like how their religious beliefs prevent them from doing their jobs, etc.

So Honeywell may lose up to a quarter of its workforce in the next few weeks. Even if they decide to cave, they can't get fully vaxxed by Nov. 1.

December 8th is the date they've set for fully vaccinated status. The company is looking at a possible 30-40% turnover as a result. They sent out one set of exemption forms that were pretty tame followed by the abominations yesterday that ask about your children's vaccination, how your religion will keep you from doing your job and snip like that. It went from a 3 page affair to 9 pages of bullsnip.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join