It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin Halts Deportations - Granting DeFacto Citizenship to Everyone Entering Illegally.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm sure Mayorkas' statement won't motivate millions more to come here illegally. Or is it no longer illegal to enter without prior authorization? Maybe we should scrap Customs and Border Protection since there's no longer a need for it. That would save $18 billion a year right there.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
It's all part of the plan, with lax voter laws Texas, will be blue as will Florida eventually. Georgia is already on brink

We can't just absorb all of these people at once.

Now we realize why Democrats go ballistic whenever the word "Voter ID" is mentioned. They (Democrats) across the nation know what Biden is doing by letting in millions of migrants and giving them "the good life". (Cash cards, insurance, job opps.,).

Republicans get mad, thinking Joe Biden/Democrats have simply gone mad. It doesn't fit the Republican mindset, so they (and maybe Independents too) can't wrap their head around it.

Just like they can't (or won't) believe that Democrats killed a lot of people last year with Covid-19, in order to flood the 2020 election with fraud-friendly mail in ballots.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Many of us said this would happen and 81 million people wanted this.

Democrats? Leftists?

You own this sh#t now.

You own all of it.

Eat it.

Bathe in it you bastards. You've ruined a pretty good country.

link   

Yea cause they know which is which. All this does is prevent people from reporting illegals. Prevents ice from any raid other than single individuals.

Allowing people non citizens to break the law. Im ok with letting good ones stay. However 100% need to be screened at the least. Orints, facial recognition and all. They broke the law so they must be processed and have the ability to track and identify. Even more so with covid and contact tracing.

Not sure how we keep allowing them to have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I'm sure Mayorkas' statement won't motivate millions more to come here illegally. Or is it no longer illegal to enter without prior authorization? Maybe we should scrap Customs and Border Protection since there's no longer a need for it. That would save $18 billion a year right there.

FoxNews reports they are being converted into "resettlement" officers and assistants.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Yea cause they know which is which. All this does is prevent people from reporting illegals. Prevents ice from any raid other than single individuals.

Allowing people non citizens to break the law. Im ok with letting good ones stay. However 100% need to be screened at the least. Orints, facial recognition and all. They broke the law so they must be processed and have the ability to track and identify. Even more so with covid and contact tracing.

Not sure how we keep allowing them to have it both ways.

FYI: I started this thread in the "Political Ideology" section, but it was moved to this one. Ever since Hillary Clinton's promise of Open Borders, what we're seeing now has been the Democrat's desire. Let them all in, and let them stay.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's all part of the plan, with lax voter laws Texas, will be blue as will Florida eventually. Georgia is already on brink

Now we realize why Democrats go ballistic whenever the word "Voter ID" is mentioned. They (Democrats) across the nation know what Biden is doing by letting in millions of migrants and giving them "the good life". (Cash cards, insurance, job opps.,).

Republicans get mad, thinking Joe Biden/Democrats have simply gone mad. It doesn't fit the Republican mindset, so they (and maybe Independents too) can't wrap their head around it.

Just like they can't (or won't) believe that Democrats killed a lot of people last year with Covid-19, in order to flood the 2020 election with fraud-friendly mail in ballots.

That is absolutely a dumb founded assertion.
No democrat that I know is against voter ID laws, nor support open borders.
That is just what the right would like you to believe....It worked clearly.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Many of us said this would happen and 81 million people wanted this.

Democrats? Leftists?

You own this sh#t now.

You own all of it.

Eat it.

Bathe in it you bastards. You've ruined a pretty good country.

Ohh man your comment is classic!
Ok fine let's say in some odd world what you say is correct....which it's not. How would you defend what Trump supporters did and yes you fall into that direct category, did?
People did kill and die. So based on your comment then that blood and anger falls on exactly all those that support that child.....
That one is on you my friend.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
People better get out of their lazy butts and vote on mid term elections or the illegals will be doing the voting for them, via absentee ballots.

We are turning into a 3 world country with all the imported poverty.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Own it, you own all of it.

I personally blame people like yourself for the damage done to our country.

Enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Own it, you own all of it.

I personally blame people like yourself for the damage done to our country.

Enjoy it.

I didn't do crap to this country besides pay my taxes and be a productive part of society.
I don't support violence on blue or anyone for that matter. So NO there is no blood on my hands.
But those on the right deserve most that comes there way. Calling on pundits or journalist to be arrested and tried for treason...Trying to stop or delay our democratic process....
Ya super American man....

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

That is absolutely a dumb founded assertion.
No democrat that I know is against voter ID laws, nor support open borders.
That is just what the right would like you to believe....It worked clearly.

Then why are Democrat elected leaders saying they're against voter ID laws and aren't talking against open borders?

Guess what happens soon......you lose your job and some Constitutional Benefits !!😃😃

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You voted for this, you wanted it, you own it.

Enjoy the fecal feature you bought with your vote.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Having second thoughts about the current President and appointed Leaders are ya?

Explains your sudden anger lately as you realize the coming losses😎

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is when you need to demand a spine from your representatives. Midterms are VERY soon, and both chambers should flip. From there you need to demand accountability. Biden impeached. Harris, let her be a 2 year lame duck with the Legislative branch staring her down with a baseball bat. These people...rounded up and deported.

This administration has been about trying to fundamentally transform the nation. This has to be undone as aggressively as it has been done. Purged. Fought on every front in culture. Burned. Stomp the ash into the ground.

But this is all about you, as voters, demanding it happen or begin issuing recalls. The milk toast posturing horse# has to end, and it has to begin in the constituency. If i hear about "own libs" one more time i may punch someone over it.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don't punch me, I'm frail.

I will place blame where blame is due, however.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don't punch me, I'm frail.

I will place blame where blame is due, however.

Ya well you clearly showed a unwillingness to view things from multiple perspectives.
So I would say hold off on letting your emotions dictate how you place your anger and frustration. Because directed towards those of your opposite view more than likely will agree with you on many levels.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

We warned you that this would happen.

Hate to go all Nostradamus on you but, told ya so.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

We warned you that this would happen.

Hate to go all Nostradamus on you but, told ya so.

Well if your fear becomes reality I will personally PM you with a very heart dealt apologies.
Till then what point does it serve to lump people into a very brood spectrum?
I really do not understand the why or....the why of doing that man.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well now
What was it about a wall or something or other?

Boy, that would come in handy right now......

Nobody wants bidens policies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join