It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin Halts Deportations - Granting DeFacto Citizenship to Everyone Entering Illegally.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i saw the same with Trump. And Ill be honest: i willingly threw support to him knowing we may be getting conned. That social media killed his accounts only seems to support that view, as its the vacation he earned with 4 years of utter horse#. Yeah, i know...im nuts.

But with that 1 presidency we destroyed how many institutions? And while we cannot argue that things like media don't need to be destroyed and rebuilt, that isn't what will happen.

Either they are all in on it, and we are screwed. Or they are all powerful and we are screwed. Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I used to fear for our future, but something comes to mind. . .

“What Hath God Wrought?”
-Samuel F.B. Morse

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

“What Hath God Wrought?”
-Samuel F.B. Morse

"Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught."
Churchill.
Hate and love the dude but words such as this are real

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The problem is im stubborn.

The only thing that our government has going for it right now is the number of people employed that need to go to work everyday.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Skepticape
So they too will be tax paying citizens?

a reply to: carewemust

A greater percentage will now than previously, because the Biden Administration is removing Trump-era penalties levied on employers who hire non-citizens.
I’m failing to see the issue with people paying taxes and not just stealing opportunities and resources. I married into a first generation immigrant family, they did it the old fashion way, spent a bunch of money and worked with the immigration to become legal citizens. They wave the American flag with pride. One or two thought they were clever and overstayed visa or crossed with coyotes and it always bit them in the long run. Having strong boarders helps everybody.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

a reply to: Allaroundyou

Own it, you own all of it.

I personally blame people like yourself for the damage done to our country.

Enjoy it.

I didn't do crap to this country besides pay my taxes and be a productive part of society.
I don't support violence on blue or anyone for that matter. So NO there is no blood on my hands.
But those on the right deserve most that comes there way. Calling on pundits or journalist to be arrested and tried for treason...Trying to stop or delay our democratic process....
Ya super American man....

You're a democrat, who thinks biden is a good president? But you didn't agree with any of the violence and crime perpetuated by the left at all.

But the right are all the same, and need to own up.

Rightyo.. Where were you then. Sitting back, eating cheezles while it was all going on?

At least republicans didn't openly call for drone strikes on their opponents. but that's not you, huh. that's just some democrat in power. While you all let the world burn down.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Texas Gives Biden Admin The Finger 🖕

Border Patrol horse unit 'alive and well' in Del Rio despite Psaki suspension claim

Border Patrol’s horse patrol unit in Del Rio, Texas, is “alive and well,” operating daily despite a White House claim that mounted agents had been pulled from their saddles following false abuse allegations, two officials told the Washington Examiner.

Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz told federal law enforcement officials this week that agents assigned to the equestrian unit in the Del Rio region are “still operating despite the alleged ban Biden officials imposed,” according to a senior U.S. border official.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What a disgrace

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Haitians invade Texas with Covid, Measles, and Leprosy!

VIDEO Link: rumble.com...

warroom.org...

The Haitians who crossed into the US in September brought measles and leprosy with them — not counting COVID!

Dr. Fauci denies that illegals are spreading Covid into the country, despite the fact THEY ARE spreading diseases in Texas!

Dr. Fauci is playing dumb as he and the Biden admin use illegals as Indian blankets.

“Our intel shows … there are about 65,000 Haitians heading this way, but the 400,000 mark is not unbelievable. If that happens no one is prepared. We’ve reached out to the governor’s office again, and this go-round we’re asking for roughly 2,000 troops, 2,000 National Guardsmen, to protect Kinney County along the border.”

VIDEO:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Leprosy ?? 😵

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

also on the menu is tuberculosis, hepatitis, Chicken Pox... ☠️

Maybe they are trying to turn Texas into a 3rd World Country before they secede... 💥

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Joe Biden Administration has totally bypassed Congress to implement a significant shift in U.S. immigration policy.

As today, those who enter the USA illegally, and those who are already here illegally, can stay, and enjoy all the good things U.S. taxpayers make possible.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Thursday said immigration officers can no longer detain and deport people from the U.S. solely because they are undocumented.

Mayorkas unveiled new guidelines that direct ICE officers to focus on the arrest and deportation of immigrants who pose a threat to national and border security and public safety.
The Details at: www.cnbc.com...

The estimated 12 million people already living in America illegally, and the millions on their way, are/will-be instant "defacto" citizens of the United States, and be entitled to all the rights and privileges, without fear of being "sent home".

FYI: Two days ago, former President Barack Obama said the crush of migrants and refugees entering America at record levels is, "UNSUSTAINABLE".

Source: news.yahoo.com...

Yesterday, Press Secretary Jen Psaki said President Biden Agreed with Obama's assessment.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

TODAY, the Biden Administration set the stage for getting multiple migrant-induced crises ramped up within America even faster. Apparently, they want to find out what "unsustainable" looks like....at our expense. (While gaining tens of millions of new voters in the process.)

-CareWeMust

Just look at how close some of the swing states were. They only need to add a 100k worth if migrants to several swing states. Send out mail in ballots to everyone and use those migrants (who probably won't vote) ballots to vote straight democrat. By the time anyone catches it - oh well it's over and done with right?

Not to mention the financial, social and manufactured crises the influx of this many people from the 3rd world bring. Pushing the people further towards centralization in order to provide after the systems that work perfectly fine start collapsing from the insane burden these people will place on it.

That's why these audits and what the supreme court does concerning them is going to be a turning point for this country. If they allow the steal to stand this country is more than likely lost. It will snowball fast after that.

edit on 5-10-2021 by Imperator2 because: Autocorrect changed a word.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why do you assume they would all vote Democrat? You know what they say about assuming?

a reply to: Imperator2

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

FYI 9.15.2022

TEXAS is now sending its overflow migrants to live in VP Kamala Harris's neighborhood.

www.foxnews.com...

VP Harris now has some supporters here in the U.S., and they live close enough to say "Thank-you" in person to our border czar.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What comes around goes around... Kamala Harris's neighborhood is about to become an hotbed for diseases. 🤣

Biden is the cause of Monkeypox spreading in the U.S.

Now looking back on the dates in this thread, it's obvious Biden was using illegals as Indian blankets. It took almost a year for Monkeypox to root in.

In the U.S., the first monkeypox case in the current outbreak was identified on May 18, 2022. As of July 26, 3,591 cases in 46 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, D.C., have been diagnosed (see Figure 1); this represents 19% of 19,188 confirmed global cases.

In total, the U.S. has reported more than 21,000 cases since the beginning of May. The total worldwide exceeds 56,000.

www.google.com...

edit on 19091930am302022Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:19:28 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

What comes around goes around... Kamala Harris's neighborhood is about to become an hotbed for diseases. 🤣

Biden is the cause of Monkeypox spreading in the U.S.

Now looking back on the dates in this thread, it's obvious Biden was using illegals as Indian blankets. It took almost a year for Monkeypox to root in.

In the U.S., the first monkeypox case in the current outbreak was identified on May 18, 2022. As of July 26, 3,591 cases in 46 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, D.C., have been diagnosed (see Figure 1); this represents 19% of 19,188 confirmed global cases.

In total, the U.S. has reported more than 21,000 cases since the beginning of May. The total worldwide exceeds 56,000.

www.google.com...

California Governor GAVIN NEWSOM says it's OK for President Joe Biden to forward arriving migrants to states across America.

But when the Governors of the states the migrants illegally crossed in to, sends them to other states, it is KIDNAPPING.

Newsom wants the Department of Justice to consider serious charges against the governors of TEXAS (Abbot) and FLORIDA (DeSantis).

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Nutjob Newsom thinks America wants HIM as the next U.S. President.....LOL!

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Dude, Mayorkas is the 2nd stooge that I really REALLY dislike.

This dude has a complete disdain for our Country.

Can't wait till he's kicked to the curb.

10.16.2022 Update

Calls from DECENT leaders for Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to resign immediately, are increasing in number and loudness. One example...

Prominent legal scholar Jonathan Turley says Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas should resign for perpetuating a false narrative about Border Patrol agents.

"If there is any measure of decency and responsibility left in Washington, Mayorkas would resign," Turley wrote in a blog post. "Ironically, he did precisely what the agents were accused of doing. He and the President flogged these agents in public because they did not warrant any respect or consideration. To use his own words, that is something that should horrify us all."
Continued at: justthenews.com...

Mayorkas BIG LIE caused the highly respected Reverend Al Sharpton to travel to the border, and embarrass himself!

ATS Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either he RESIGNS, or faces IMPEACHMENT in 2023, for barely enforcing Homeland Security rules on Illegal Immigration.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

“What Hath God Wrought?”
-Samuel F.B. Morse

All of this insanity is God's lesson on how man would rule themselves without his presence.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Gonna be hard for the next President to eject the 20 million new people Biden will allow to illegally live in America.

so what, get em out!

maybe the new potus can use the IRS army?

or are they to be used for when we all stop paying fed taxes for their screw ups?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Gonna be hard for the next President to eject the 20 million new people Biden will allow to illegally live in America.

so what, get em out!

maybe the new potus can use the IRS army?

or are they to be used for when we all stop paying fed taxes for their screw ups?

Republicans vow to make defunding the IRS initiative to hire 87,000 new agent-auditors, a top priority "to do" item for January 2023, if they are given control of Congress next month.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join