It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If vaxed does your cellphone stick to you?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They probably fall off so quickly because he did the video quickly.

Magnetic tape + a little silicone or latex + a little artistic inclination = magnetic chest. Probably wouldn't pony up for the good tape. It can get pricey.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I know that you know.

My comment was aimed at those that don't know.

a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We seem to be at the beginning of unparalled Dystopian times. Many on ATS have a common sense for cause and effect. IE . The government brings in an illogical law and gives an illogical reason for it. Not too many stop and ask what is the real reason. If you are now a "Human resource", they might have decided to barcode you like any other finished product or resource. Just like the Tattoos on the arms Concentration Camp inmate.If things go down the Dystopian track at the rate they are going. Full compliance might be required for your food ration. Most cities are in fact now a controlled environment a gilded cage but still a cage . Remote Surveillance gives the illusion of freedom, its no good sticking a chip under the skin, Because you would dig it out, its no good using facial recognition because a small change throws off the software. It would have to be a barcode that cant be removed. It's a logical conclusion for jabbing babies with something that doesn't work, they are not being vaccinated at all they are getting a nanochip, simply because the future will be so tight on resources, crime will be impossible. Everything else can be counterfeited. That's the only reason I can see why a human body should start showing a magnetic signature.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Can we not say that given even a conspiracy site has moved this to the ludicrous online lies section that you got this one wrong and it's utter bollocks?

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You realise some people are sitting here thinking you lot are the ones who are being illogical?

And its the greater part of humanity.

It's not 1984 its 2021.

As to compliance every one must compromise and follow the law of the land.

Else anarchy prevails, and survival of the fittest ensures.

The Human body has always had a magnetic signature and naturally has both magnetic and electrical fields.
edit on 22-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah I'm aware of that.

I used to be like that myself. I was convinced that there was some crazy complex plots to control all of us plebs. But over about 20 years I watched them all come and go and despite all the talk and all the following the clues and going down the rabbit holes and connecting the dots nothing ever actually happened.

Ever, not once.

And you know why nothing in any of these ATS style conspiracies has ever happened?

It's because they are utter bollocks. They are born out of fear and paranoia, of a need to make sense of a world that doesn't really make sense. And some people know this so they write books and make YouTube or bitchute videos and guilble people buy the books and click the links and the people get rich without having to do any real work.

And the people buying the books and clicking the links are so busy living the terror and delving ever deeper that they forget to live their own lives and just be happy for what they have.

It's a shame really.

edit on 22/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's funny how this conspiracy site, seems to hit the nail on the head many times over the years. Remember the old saying the difference between a conspiracy and a fact is six months?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Let's come back in six months time and see if it's proven fact that covid vaccines make mobile phones stick to your arm then.

If it is I shall apologize to you for not trusting your judgement.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I find it quite illogical to just follow the "law of the land" when most of the laws we have today arent even logical , and they assume authority over most of the planet , the entire system is a system of master and slave

you can bend the knee all you like , but this screams authority to me , and its a grab for power and a removal of our freedoms and a march to total suppression of human freedoms
Im guessing you just ignore the human rights charter as well , where it clearly states people have a free will choice when it comes to their health and body
that the individuals rights are more important than society or science.
I wish true Anarchy would prevail because it would be a damn sight better than the illusion of freedom we have right now

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

And the people buying the books and clicking the links are so busy living the terror and delving ever deeper that they forget to live their own lives and just be happy for what they have.

It's a shame really.

Be happy for what we have ? seriously man , our freedoms were not given they were wrestled from the arms of our owners for hundreds of years , we are living in slavery with the illusion of freedoms

its a shame so many of you fail to see what is happening right before your eyes
just because its not happening on your door step
but its happening to others

but I guess there will be no one left to speak out for you when they come for you

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Fair enough that does sound logical. But it might be relevant that there are literally thousands of people doing things to injection sites with magnets.Yes Japan did find magnetic particles in the vaxes. The people in this vid are not sophisticated illusionists . www.bitchute.com...
Might as well put this in, as it is an analysis of what is in the shots, www.bitchute.com...
edit on 22-9-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Ive always done exactly what ive wanted to do sapien82.

To within rhyme and reason.

More the fool me if im honest there.

Sometimes its better to learn the easy way after all as opposed to the alternative.

Authority is a menace to some, a great comfort to others, but a requirement nonetheless.

Your guess is wrong sapien82, 6ft round about me will always be mine, as long as i still have the legs to carry me.

In life I've not exactly been the most complicit of persons, 3 simple rules tend to suit my purpose if I'm honest.

But true Anarchy is a pipe dream through, as desirable as it may seem, because without authority and rule of law, our society would tear itself apart, simply because people not equal by any manner nor means.

And there is always someone out there harder than yourself ready to do you wrong simply because they can.

Logic can get you hurt sapien82, especially in an illogical world, where Anarchy prevails, because that does more than what it says on the tin.
edit on 22-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There was one thread back in May that got stuck in the LOL bin,

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

Guess it means we still have a month to go for enough to realize something is going on here. As for what it actually is and what it all means?

There are a lot of reports of it around, including medical staff that are left scratching their head when experiencing it. As one person that has had a magnet stick to me before all this covid stuff broke out, I ain't laughing about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The penny is slowly dropping, hence the speed of the rollout.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

or not in this case as its stuck to peoples bodies

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Im glad you live a life of your own free will

but Im bemused as to why you would take the vaccine
when it clearly looks like a power play , money grab multiple birds with yin stane effort to suppress our freedoms and control us and make millions for the 0.000001% dudes who rule the world

I dont think anyone is getting an easy way here , this is a hard lesson that people dont want to learn for some reason.

this has shady written all over it.

Your own avatar is the perfect analogy for this , convince the world they need a vaccine then convince those that took it that the unvaccinated are the issue. Another divide and conquer tactic

and look how many people fell for it

convenient that a virus pandemic came along right at the time when mass protests were happening all over the world
right about the same time that we were discovering the world is run by billionaire pedophile human traffickers

you think this # isnt happening , my friend lysnsey is in Melbourne right now and she says she cant leave her house to protest for fear of being shot at by the police , she needs a certificate just to go and get food

that isnt right , its nazi germany #

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Free will is debatable sapien82.

But i take your meaning.

I took the vaccine because it was prudent, simple as that.

Double Pfizer flavored and chugging along just fine.

This is not Nazi Germany, this is Glasgow Scotland.

There is no comparison to be had really.

As to who runs the world, mate we knew that since the 80s.

Hope your pal Lysnsey ok sapien82.

Aye Police are acting rather horrendous over there right now, canny argue with that, but there people are not playing very nice nether.

Cooler heads need to prevail.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Aye this maybe Glasgow, Scotland and its not happening here yet , but our human rights are being trampled on , we are being discriminated against for our own free will choices , look at the human rights charter , which was enshrined after WW2 to prevent any of that # from happening again.

the SNP face a legal challenge over the vaccine passport

SNP faces crushing setback – Sturgeon could be dragged to court over 'ridiculous' scheme

Covid Scotland: Legal challenge to Scottish Government’s Covid vaccine passport plans

as it is considered unlawful , I wrote to my MSP James Dornan and I was told that if vaccine passports come into play by 1st october any outdoor event with 10,000 people or more would require a vaccine passport , I asked immediately if this included protests and I have yet to receive a reply I also noticed that Holyrood now has a protest exclusion zone around it.

as for Australia , they are stopping people from protesting with force

as for me well what happens to one happens to all
all for one and one for all , just because some have chosen to vaccinate doesnt mean I wont stop fighting for their freedoms afterall you are my brothers and sisters in humanity
I will not sit here and follow orders from government who are corrupt to the core and have been for decades
and will not follow orders from "authority" who claim to assert laws over me when Im a lawful being by my nature.

I just cant believe so many decided to get a vaccine on advice from government when these are the same #s who steal our wealth , subject us to all sorts of ridiculous laws , and generally lie and cheat us almost every day.
The nazis didnt come to power over night and their horrific laws enacted in one foul swoop it crept in bit by bit , first the medical community and then once they had the doctors in tow , it got nasty fast.

but like I said , I will fight for your freedoms and those of every human on earth, I have a horse in this race as my family members have also taken the vaccines and I sit here every day hoping that they are ok and that nothing happens to their bodies down the line

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join