It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If vaxed does your cellphone stick to you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: sciencelol

A spoon is not a magnet

Exactly! But it is a hard, smooth object like a magnet. So if a spoon can stick to someone without any magnetic force, why can't a magnet stick to someone without any magnetic force?

You just proved the videos are all fake.

TheRedneck

Because spoons are notoriously balanceable a circular small magnet is not.
Why spoons have been part of magic act for centuries.
edit on 22-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ok but you said it was friction sticking it to the man
I gave you the method with which it can proven
and you dont want to entertain the idea ?

friction clearly cant hold a mobile phone to the body , the force of gravity is enough to see to that
yet somehow its sticking or better yet , appears to be attracted to his body as the spoons are thrown at him
and the phone when placed on his body appears to be the same.

as for the magnets being injected , what if the particles are coming together once in the body and some interaction with the blood or body plasma is making them magnetic ?

still doesn't disprove this evidence which is clear as day showing a phone sticking to the mans chest and back

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I did try it with a magnet, about 5 threads and months back.

We know its bulltard sapien82.

And so does ATS hence the forum the thread has landed.

Evidence don't show spoons being thrown anywhere, quite a few falling off all the same.

Imagine that.

edit on 22-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
then there is that lassie from the US Brit Galvin

apparently she is also having weird things happen to her since taking the vaccines

she has developed guillain-barré syndrome

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Im guessing you didnt watch the OP video then since you havent seen the bit at 2mins where he says throw the spoons from a distance , and they are landing on him and sticking.

So you agree that friction is not the reason the mobile phone is sticking Aye?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

for the record I dont believe they are turning us into magnets so all of the spoons and cell phones sticking is IMO disinfo to discredit the magnets sticking

A spoon doesnt stick to the fridge a magnet does.

They are putting something in the vax (see Japan) that reacts to a magnet.

Not making us a magnet.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How is a magnet not "balanceable"?

Tell you what... I'll extend a hand in the interest of public education here. Get a portable metal detection wand, the kind that is used by security guards. They operate on a Hall Effect principle, meaning they will detect the presence of either ferromagnetic materials or magnets in minuscule quantities, much smaller than is needed to cause a magnet to stick. Have someone who is claiming that this magnet theory is true wash their arm (on camera, no cutaways), and wave the wand over their arm where the magnets supposedly stick. If there is any deviation in the magnetic field, the wand will pick it up.

Just make sure the shot is wide angle enough so there is no possibility of there being a hidden piece of metal somewhere out of the shot. That means I need to see all sides of the arm area, too. Also, wave the wand along other areas where the magnet supposedly does not stick, to get a baseline.

Do that so that there can be no logical explanation other than the arm is actually triggering the detector, and I will actually investigate the claims using my equipment.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

One of Japanese's vaccine batch's was contaminated during the production process.

Something to do with two pieces of metal rubbing against one another and introducing particulate matter in to the mix if memory serves.

Glad that your not full on tuned to the that mad magnetic moon all the same sciencelol coz that one is a doozy.

What's in the vaccines are listed.
edit on 22-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

How is a magnet not "balanceable"?

Tell you what... I'll extend a hand in the interest of public education here. Get a portable metal detection wand, the kind that is used by security guards. They operate on a Hall Effect principle, meaning they will detect the presence of either ferromagnetic materials or magnets in minuscule quantities, much smaller than is needed to cause a magnet to stick. Have someone who is claiming that this magnet theory is true wash their arm (on camera, no cutaways), and wave the wand over their arm where the magnets supposedly stick. If there is any deviation in the magnetic field, the wand will pick it up.

Just make sure the shot is wide angle enough so there is no possibility of there being a hidden piece of metal somewhere out of the shot. That means I need to see all sides of the arm area, too. Also, wave the wand along other areas where the magnet supposedly does not stick, to get a baseline.

Do that so that there can be no logical explanation other than the arm is actually triggering the detector, and I will actually investigate the claims using my equipment.

TheRedneck

Ill tell you what i will do exactly that if you make a convincing fake video of a magnet sticking to your arm and move around while its stuck there but wont stick anywhere else .

Move it around and restick it 5 or 6 times show the small magnet and the arm where it looks like an injection site

I did ask 1st for a video so you go 1st then I promise I will do what you ask

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Redneck asked for scientific evidence.

You asked for special effects.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

How many times do I have to repeat this?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!

You have made an extraordinary claim without extraordinary proof (a YouTube video is not even considered "ordinary" proof for that matter). I have asked for and described what I would consider as "extraordinary proof." You just refused to provide such proof, instead wanting me to take time to make a video showing something that you have already been shown and acknowledged.

No.

Either provide the extraordinary proof, or I dismiss your extraordinary claim. I even explained what I would consider sufficient. I will make no further concessions.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This seems interesting, in Spain a guy is explaining to a Doctor that three months after the jab, the magnetism is spreading from the injection site to his thorax area. It's being reported in many places and it's quite disturbing. The man who was vexed as opposed to the man who was not vaxed is tested for this effect/ Blood cells contain iron but it's in a nonorganic form, is it possible that the clotting around the graphene oxide is turning hemoglobin into organic iron and its forming small magnetic areas which enable a magnetic effect? Thus is it possible that this is the cause of clotting where the hemoglobin gets a magnetic signature and the blood cells just clot together as in a magnetic field ? subtitles www.bitchute.com...

I realize that this will probably blow some minds, but I think this is actually a case of what’s sometimes referred to as “human magnetism”:

en.wikipedia.org...

If you read the Wikipedia article, you will see that, for some reason, it is often associated with people who have Eastern European genealogy in their background. I personally witnessed a good example of it on a trip to Romania in 1997. I think it is probably a genuine example of psychokinesis. It’s not magnetism, as conventionally defined and I don’t think it necessarily has anything to do with vaccination.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Use to be seeing thousands of people from around the world claiming and making videos of magnets sticking to their arm would be extraordinary evidence .

Now we can just discredit it without even knowing how they are faking it so well because yeah trust the science

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Incidentally, I just decided to do a quick, simple, unscientific test out of simple curiosity. I have about a dozen 0.25" diameter, 0.063" thick, grade N-42 plated NIB disc magnets right here beside me (surface flux density about 0.6 Teslas if memory serves). I had forgotten I had them... they're there for me to use when I'm contemplating how complex interactions will stabilize... got them on sale a while back in a closeout deal from one of my suppliers. Anyway, I pressed one onto my arm... it did not stick, at all. I then wet the surface of the magnet with my tongue. It stuck, enough so I could actually move my arm a bit and it would not fall off.

That's one probable explanation. There is no visible difference between the magnet wet and dry.

Of note: I have not been vaccinated. Yet I was able to make a magnet stick to my arm simply by licking it first.

And no, I will not waste my time making a video. It's not scientific and therefore not worth setting up the camera. Anyone who wants can repeat what I did.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I just faked it in under 30 seconds. My last post describes how. I even quantified what I could.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yet another failing to understand the burden of truth.

It is not your responsibility to prove something is not true.

It is the claimant requirement to prove it is true not the other way round.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Oh, I know that. But I just happened to glance down and see those magnets, and I am not planning on getting out of the recliner for another half hour at least, so why not?

Your statement is why I am not going to set up a Hall Effect detector, track down a test subject, and start measuring magnetic intensity gradients. Not until someone can show me good reason to do so.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

dont you find it odd that the man is throwing spoons at his chest and it sticks though ?

doesnt anyone find that odd ?

pretty extraordinary
since spoons dont normally tend to just stick to people when thrown at them
Ive had lots of metal objects thrown at my body from various people throughout my life and not once well apart from that knife that one time , not once did any of them stick to the surface of my skin

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yeah, I find it odd... but the part I find odd is that illusionists have been performing things like this for eons, and still people can't see past the illusion.

When I was little, I had an uncle who could actually pull a quarter out of my ear! I guess I'm supposed to believe ears are where quarters come from, right? I mean, it must be "science," right?

People can float in mid-air, too. Had a magician do that trick on me once. Made me keep my eyes closed. But everyone in the audience saw it! It must be real, actual "science," right?

Did you know you can cut a woman in half and put her back together without hurting her? 'Cause it's "science"! (Please, no one try that at home.... PLEASE!)

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What's the time stamp in the vid as to the thrown spoons?

Stick a spoon to your nose no problem.

That's an old party trick.

If he's magnetic why do they fall off so frequently?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join