It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If vaxed does your cellphone stick to you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'd love to see everyone debunk these videos.
magnetgate
magnetgate 2

This all jives pretty well with the magnetic material experiments
experiment

So it's all the cocky members stance these are all fake?
CGI, AI, superglue?

Let's see one know it all here replicate the hours of videos.
Of course it all sounds stupid.
So do you guys who write all this off.

The same vax supporters here. Hmmmmmm

Heres how they debunk it Its bitchute ...here look at this youtube video of msnbc

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
youtube.com...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Is that enough or do you want some more?

a reply to: sciencelol

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks for the vidoe again, i am really on the fence with this one, the only person i know is my son's ex girlfriend who had the two jabs, she got covid, after being covid free for an entire year. I am not sure if it would be rude to ask him to stick something magnetic to her body to see if it is real, she has medical anxiety so that probably wouldn't go very well. Otherwise I don';t know anyone who had this shot.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
youtube.com...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

LMAO the 1st video the guy has a huge piece of tape and its satire did you even watch these?

Should I bother watching the others

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If course it's satire.

No one takes it seriously as it's absurd.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So do you guys who write all this off.

The same vax supporters here. Hmmmmmm

Exactly how am I a "vax supporter"?

I challenge you to find one post, just one, with my signature on it on all of ATS, in the 14+ years I have been a member, where I said I supported this vaccine. Just one. Shouldn't be too damn hard, seeing as you apparently think I have enough time on my hands to spend debunking a few hundred obviously fake videos one by one.

I am actually anti-vaccine in this particular case, as am I with the regular flu shots. Never had one of those, haven't had the Chinese virus vaccination, and have no intentions of doing so in the future. I have actual, legitimate concerns about the vaccine(s) and do not feel I need them in the first place. I'm just not going to sit here and allow this kind of unadulterated cow-patty medium to be distributed without speaking up. There's enough anti-science going around already without adding more.

Either show me that post I made that is "vax suporting" or admit you just made a false assumption.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

youtube.com...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

LMAO and the second video is a guy setting the record for BALANCING spoons on his body

AYFKM?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If course it's satire.

No one takes it seriously as it's absurd.

Then please just one video showing how they do it

just one .. go make one and prove me wrong

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Watch the third one.

There's a guy sticking spoons to his arm.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A spoon is not a magnet

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

can the forces of friction hold the mass of a phone on someones arm or chest with the force of gravity as well ?

I doubt it , but it can be calculated

average mass of a smartphone is 80 - 200 grams

so in order for this to work the force of friction would need to be stronger than the force of gravity

we can use N=mgcosθ to calculate it , but its been a long time since i was at uni so havent done a physics calculation in ages 18 years to be precise.

since the surface they are using is practically a vertical with probably a very small incline
I suppose we can first test if friction is strong enough to stick a phone to your chest normally as a control
if that doesnt work then you know its not going to work anyway. SO then how is the phone sticking to this man ?

I just tried to stick my mobile phone to my chest the part of my chest that isnt inclined and it stuck for like a second on the glass side , and the other side it just falls straight off

edit on 22-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You know I can't actually find anything proving it's fake.

That's not in anyway proof that it's real however.

I'll order some magnets and see what I can do.

Will take a few days though.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Jeezus H, lets see any MORON have something stick to them after a dusting of talcum powder.

The critical thinking, and common sense skills here at ATS are right down the toilet..double flusher it was.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh, I hear you.
They are turning ats into a joke.
It's SUPPOSED to be a conspiracy site.
The same group of members in every thread pushing the narrative.
Then claiming "deny ignorance"
Now making fun of alternative theories and multiple hours of videos that don't remotely look faked.

Denying ignorance is analyzing all information.
Nothing has been logical in this entire situation.
From the people involved staring it, to the reports of sick people, to the disappearing flu, to the pcr test that is positive with the flu, to the adverse effects hidden.
I could go on for hours.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

A spoon is not a magnet

Exactly! But it is a hard, smooth object like a magnet. So if a spoon can stick to someone without any magnetic force, why can't a magnet stick to someone without any magnetic force?

You just proved the videos are all fake.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks for the vidoe again, i am really on the fence with this one, the only person i know is my son's ex girlfriend who had the two jabs, she got covid, after being covid free for an entire year. I am not sure if it would be rude to ask him to stick something magnetic to her body to see if it is real, she has medical anxiety so that probably wouldn't go very well. Otherwise I don';t know anyone who had this shot.

One of my friends tried to stick objects to me, of course it didn't work, and he felt ridiculous..but do go ahead

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think you would be hard pushed to stick a smart phone to anything with just friction.

Could do it in low Earth orbit or a vacuum and weld them together all the same.

Suppose whatever you wish sapien82 nobody is sticking anything to them magnetically down to vaccines.

And if they are i imagine they screamed there nuts off when that big penny shaped gloop of magnetic material is forced in to there arms through a syringe, accept the vaccines were painless.

"SO then how is the phone sticking to this man?"

I have to go with "No More Nails" "3M Scotch Weld Spray" or some other form of adhesive at a push.

Via magnetics not so much.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That did not take long to reach the "LoL" forum. LoL

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

if you watched the video in the OP the guy is throwing spoons at the guy and they stick not placing them on , he is throwing them at him like a dart to a dartboard

the forces involved in throwing would be enough to overcome friction and make the spoons bounce off

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Where are the spoons thrown?

I simply see them being placed.

And why do they keep on falling off, phone included? LoL

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join