It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Adverse Reaction Reporting site seems to challenge narrative.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You need to bring ID to get vaccinated and this includes children with only a handful of exceptions.

Remember the story of the two teens trying to get the vaccine when it was 70+ only...lol

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That makes no sense?

Surely if it's not the same vaccine it can't be tested and approved?

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

JEEZUS, now you expect all of this S### to actually make sense too??? Man, that's a tall order right there!

Go ask the FDA!

edit on 9/19/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

There 100% is, we all had to present ID at CVS to get the Vid Vax due to the CDC card you receive.

FFS, prove me wrong, call your local CVS or Walgreens and ask them.

I had to verify who I was to get the vaccine and CDC card.

How does my child get an appointment?

Parents/guardians can make their child’s appointment through the Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program online or by calling the Campus COVID Resource Line at 203-432-6604 (7 days a week from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM). They can also search for an appointment at pharmacies and clinics throughout the state. When scheduling, you will be asked to verify your child’s age and attest to any comorbidities. Then you will be able to see the appropriate appointments for the Pfizer vaccine.

Do parents/guardians need to give consent?

Yes, a parent or guardian will need to give consent at the time of vaccination.

What should I bring to the vaccination appointment?

Eligible children (12-17 year old’s) should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the time of their vaccination. Parents and legal guardians should bring a form of ID and child’s insurance card if available. Masks should be worn.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
There are 4838 reports of administering the vaccine to an inappropriate aged person on VAERS.

We're discussing a different site where the reporting ability is much more stringent.

I just meant that they don't always check IDs, here, so they may not elsewhere. I read a few of the reports and noticed some mentions that the systems in use don't alert vaccine administrators when the person is too young. Many were only caught when they went to schedule the second shot.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, depends on "where" you're talking about. The 'vaccine' being administered in the USA is NOT FDA approved other than EUA approval. Comirnaty is FDA approved. Comirnaty is also not available in the USA, and has never been available in the USA. It won't be available to US citizens until the 4th quarter of 2021 at the earliest.

Comirnaty has been made available to 'some' European countries, but the 'vaccine' being administered here in the US is the Covid-19 vaccine which is EUA only approved.

Well kind of.. COVID-19 vaccine and Comirnaty are the same thing, exactly... They just named it once the FDA approved it.

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine has now been dubbed Comirnaty, which the company says represents a combination of the terms COVID-19, mRNA, community, and immunity.

You are correct the EUA is not lifted, but the vaccine is 100% approved

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

"If available".....meaning if not available you can still get it.

You think people walking in to get a vaccine would happen to be carrying their kids birth certs with them?

There is no ID required. If I walked in with my daughter to my local CVS right now and said I wanted to have her vaccinated and was going to pay out of pocket I can do that. I have literally never presented an ID for any vaccinations for my kids....not a single time in all their years getting flu shots. Not once. I usually don't even have my insurance card on me and have to read them the number from a picture on my phone. I have done this at CVS, Publix pharmacy and Walgreens over the years.

I give them my name and insurance info and they look up my families info. I could bring in some random kid and pretend it is my daughter and they would have no clue.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

"If available".....meaning if not available you can still get it.

You think people walking in to get a vaccine would happen to be carrying their kids birth certs with them?

There is no ID required. If I walked in with my daughter to my local CVS right now and said I wanted to have her vaccinated and was going to pay out of pocket I can do that. I have literally never presented an ID for any vaccinations for my kids....not a single time in all their years getting flu shots. Not once. I usually don't even have my insurance card on me and have to read them the number from a picture on my phone. I have done this at CVS, Publix pharmacy and Walgreens over the years.

I give them my name and insurance info and they look up my families info. I could bring in some random kid and pretend it is my daughter and they would have no clue.

Did you get a CDC card for other vaccinations? COVID vaccination is somewhat different. Could you scam your way in, sure. Would someone give a shot to a preteen just because you suggest they were 16, maybe... would someone give a shot to a 4 year-old just because you suggested they were 12, most likely not...

In most cases I think it is rather rare either way...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Females report more adverse reactions to VAERS too. But, deaths are more commonly reported in males.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No, depends on "where" you're talking about. The 'vaccine' being administered in the USA is NOT FDA approved other than EUA approval. Comirnaty is FDA approved. Comirnaty is also not available in the USA, and has never been available in the USA. It won't be available to US citizens until the 4th quarter of 2021 at the earliest.

Comirnaty has been made available to 'some' European countries, but the 'vaccine' being administered here in the US is the Covid-19 vaccine which is EUA only approved.

Well kind of.. COVID-19 vaccine and Comirnaty are the same thing, exactly... They just named it once the FDA approved it.

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine has now been dubbed Comirnaty, which the company says represents a combination of the terms COVID-19, mRNA, community, and immunity.

You are correct the EUA is not lifted, but the vaccine is 100% approved

**SIGH**

How many times do I have to post this??? I've posted it at least 150 times on here so far! Directly from the FDA...

The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used
interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.

(emphasis by me)

Source - FDA

ETA - Also, if you're going to post a quote, then post the source. Additionally, post the whole quote, not just the part which suits your argument.

ETA2 - And if you're contemplating saying the statement above the underlined section supports your argument, I would disagree with that too. It says ..."interchangibly to provide the vaccine series"...which means if your 1st vax was the EUA vax, you can take Comirnatity 'interchangably' for your 2nd vax. It does not mean that that the vaccines are identical, only that they are functionally similar enough that there won't be a counter-intradiction (is that the right word?) between the two.
edit on 9/19/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The resource WHO uses for coding terminology is MedDRA, according to their FAQ.

The potential side effects extracted from the reports in VigiBase are structured by mapping the originally reported symptoms to a standardised medical terminology, enabling statistical analyses of the data. One of the benefits of this process is that this makes it possible to group terms that are similar to each other and present them in a hierarchical structure. The standard terminology used in VigiAccess is MedDRA (Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities). Please note, VigiAccess only displays the terms actually reported, and the structure of the search result does not represent the complete MedDRA terminology.

www.vigiaccess.org...

www.meddra.org...

link   

Ok....just to prove everyone wrong once and for all about kids needing any form of ID to get the vaccine, I recorded my call with CVS just now.

Enjoy! If you want to get straight to when the pharmacist finally pics up it is at about the 1:20 mark. I included the entire call so nobody could say I faked it.

Nothing needed except for a guardian as the pharmacist said......
edit on 9/19/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm pretty sure it is actually the same and it's just legality and paper work that make them different.

Plenty of articles online saying the same thing as well?

www.nebraskamed.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Wrong. See my response to xtrozero above.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

**SIGH**

The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used
interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.

You can sigh all you want too

What does this mean?

same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine

They are 100% interchangeable because they are the exact same thing. Your assumption of what legal differences may mean has nothing to do with any physical differences. Also, it would not make any sense to approve a vaccine that is different than the one they been testing...lol

The FDA-approved COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the EUA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series. An individual may be offered either COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) or the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Now go in there with a four year old.... As I pointed out in my post..

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

They are NOT the same! You are simply incorrect with that statement! Period!

What part of "vaccine series" do you not understand?? See my ETA2 above, where I already explained this (anticipating this would be your retort).

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

The resource WHO uses for coding terminology is MedDRA, according to their FAQ.

Just like with VAERS it a good starting point. Wide area collection of information, then they need to verify at least if the cases are minor or serious, then at least follow up on the serious cases to verity they are correct too. In the end they get better numbers they can work with.

The problem is people with vaccine bias grab anything they can to support their biases, and so they see a big number and instantly stamp it as 100% accurate, and the reality is these numbers are a long way from that, and not because people are lying, but because its just a wide collection with no oversite or review yet.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Like I said....no ID required. Parental or guardian consent.

The consent form is the ID, it has everyone's personal data on it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Now go in there with a four year old.... As I pointed out in my post..

I can call back and ask about my 8 year old if you'd like. This is getting old when the goalposts keep moving.

First it was ID is required, then it was birth cert, now its a 4 year old.

So...which is it....I am not going to argue this all day.

I just proved that a minor needs no ID to get a vaccine.....none....absolutely none. This was what was being argued.

Sure....if you go to 4years old and in the US then there is no way a 4 year old will pass for 12(age approved). Now a 10 year old could.

I even posted a video of the report on the Moderna vaccine trials that had 6700 kids signed up 4 months ago....and that was just moderna and only in specific places in the US.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've seen it.

I still think you are making something nout of something not there.

If it is chemically identical then the only difference is in law and paperwork.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join