It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Adverse Reaction Reporting site seems to challenge narrative.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think anything. I am simply posting what is common, factual information from a WHO website.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338
unapproved experimental vaccine.

Might need to change this to "approved vaccine" now...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
But c'mon, if Karens will take their toddlers to hang out with convicted sex offender pedophiles for the trans cause do you think they won't go out of their way to get a friend administering shots to shoot up their kids out of pure fear? It is happening.

You're really stretching to try and prove your strawman.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I don't think anything. I am simply posting what is common, factual information from a WHO website.

You "thought" trail right? I'm just suggesting 29k would be millions of kids in the trail to get those kind of neg reaction numbers.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Chalcedony

Question on the younger than 12 category, how can there be data when there aren't any approved vaccines for that age group?

Test subjects and idiots vax'ing their kids anyway.

We have plenty of idiots in this world.

Yep. The propaganda machine is in full force to shame idiot parents into vaxing their kids with this unapproved experimental vaccine.

CORRECT, clinical trials are currently underway all over the world to test the vaccines on young kids before rolling them out to all young kids. I am sure many parents in these trials have already freaked out and been silenced.

Lets not forget though, you have the news creating mass hysteria, and many many parts of the world have vaccines given to them with little to no oversight. They are putting the vax in anyone who wants it. They dont care age or anything else. There are more videos around the world of people being vaxxed against their will than one single person can watch.

These useful idiots feel lucky they are able to give the vaccine to everyone regardless of age or anything else with no oversight. Just think of how many supposedly educated Americans would be doing the same exact thing if you gave them a box full of vaccines and said go give these out. Kids all over this country would already have been illegally injected just because of the narratives put out on TV and the censorship of all legitimate questions or side effects.

These idiots dont follow science. They follow the TV like orthodoxic religions follow their religious leaders. The biggest group of people on the planet currently following a faith think they are following science.

link   

How are they going to 'vax their kids anyway'? It has to be administered by a healthcare professional.

They go in back alleys using a coat hanger... Wait wrong post...

link   

Do you have any evidence the rate of reactions in the trials for children has actually been that low? I am not saying it isn't, I am just saying that I haven't seen any info on that so obviously I wouldn't be informed about that.
edit on 19-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They've been doing trials on infants through 12 for a while now. It is likely the trial patients.

Reaction rate is well under 1% even worst case, so they got 4 to 5 million kids in the trials? lol

Is there some link to back up your assumption? And worldwide.....sure. could easily be 4 to 5 million kids under 12 that have gotten a vaccine. Hell.....I posted a video months ago of a toddler getting it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Female is very likely due the stories we've been hearing about anomalies with women's periods and pregnancies where as with the young men, cases of myocarditis having risen is very obvious and more unusual at that age. Menstruation can be affected by many other things and often not serious, though for women who are like clockwork they'll notice changes and report it likely.

I'm not sure about menstruation issues numbers, can having a bad flu mess with that too? As far as myocarditis in young adult males it is pretty low numbers, and not serious in the vast majority of the cases.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
In Africa, you really think they care about the age recommended for the vaccine?

Africa only has a 4% vaccination rate so unless the bulk of the under 12 reactions came from them you should probably work on your math.

4% of the most populated continent on the planet. That number is relative. There are 52 countries in Africa.

Try harder, you are still failing.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

4% of the most populated continent on the planet.

Really? There's more people in Africa than in Asia? Might want to check your math again.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just 4 months ago and only for the Moderna vaccine they had 6700 children in the trials.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Is there some link to back up your assumption? And worldwide.....sure. could easily be 4 to 5 million kids under 12 that have gotten a vaccine. Hell.....I posted a video months ago of a toddler getting it.

My assumption is based on the numbers in the OP....lol What crazy link do you want when all I did was compare. If all the other age groups are well under 1% then my assumption would be that 0 to 16 would be too, 20,000+ reactions would be millions actually getting the jab to get that number.

People suggested the numbers might be from trials and all I am saying is if that was true than millions of kids would had to be in the trials.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hang on, you are including ASIA in COVID related stats? LMAO HA HA HA HA HA HA

Look at all numbers for Asia. You have to remove China from the equation. Asia as a whole is out of it. You can take a country or two like India, but the rest of them arent allowed to report anything. Just look at the numbers.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You have to remove China from the equation.

Even with China removed Asia still has more people than Africa. Try again.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Do you have any evidence the rate of reactions in the trials for children has actually been that low? I am not saying it isn't, I am just saying that I haven't seen any info on that so obviously I wouldn't be informed about that.

I have zero evidence that even 29k have been in a trial, people suggested trails and that would mean a lot of kids were in them. If their reactions are similar to everyone else we are talking many millions.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My assumption is based on the numbers in the OP....lol What crazy link do you want when all I did was compare. If all the other age groups are well under 1% then my assumption would be that 0 to 16 would be too, 20,000+ reactions would be millions actually getting the jab to get that number.

People suggested the numbers might be from trials and all I am saying is if that was true than millions of kids would had to be in the trials.

So the WHO is lying?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well I just think that medications can obviously affect children differently than adults and I know that I read articles talking about how the pharmaceutical companies were testing different strengths of vaccine for children so perhaps there was a higher incidence of reactions at a certain dose in the trials and so it was dosed back and then less reactions occurred. If we are just spitballing here coming up with theories.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

4% of the most populated continent on the planet. That number is relative. There are 52 countries in Africa.

Try harder, you are still failing.

We have 50 states so we must be close to Africa numbers right?

All of Africa is 1 billion
All of Asia without China is 3.2 billion, so still 3 times.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Some parents are lying about their kids ages to get them vaxxed early

White liberal mothers be trippen

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join