It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Adverse Reaction Reporting site seems to challenge narrative.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarGate77
Some parents are lying about their kids ages to get them vaxxed early

You need to bring ID to get vaccinated and this includes children with only a handful of exceptions.

edit on 19-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You need to bring ID to get vaccinated and this includes children with only a handful of exceptions.

I don't know any kids under 16 that have an ID unless it's a passport. And even then, many that are 16 or older don't have a ID either as there are a lot that don't drive.

My exes son is 15 and has no ID and has gotten vaccinated with the Pfizer vax.

A bunch of my daughters 14 year old friends have no ID and got vaccinated as well. I'd say the majority if the kids in her grade have had it.

edit on 9/19/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I don't know any kids under 16 that have an ID unless it's a passport.

This may blow your mind but they have this thing called a 'birth certificate'. I know, it's crazy, but you can bring that and get your kid the Fauci Ouchie.

This is only for places like CVS, etc, I'm pretty sure if you take your child to their pediatrician they'll most likely recall that the small human belongs to you.

edit on 19-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Also submissions to the WHO site I linked which is where all this data came from can only be made by pharmaceutical regulatory bodies. Not Joe Blow like in the case of VAERS.

Kind of a long list, some seem rather weird.

Social circumstances (13910)
Surgical and medical procedures (16924)
Psychiatric disorders (96215)
Investigations (265566)

These seem to be at the site where the shot was used.
General disorders and administration site conditions (1249946)
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (283487)
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (605783)

In the end I don't know at what level is a disorder listed, or if the disorder is really connected to the vaccine. Do we know the time line like less than 3 weeks, 3 months, 2 years?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't know any kids under 16 that have an ID unless it's a passport.

This may blow your mind but they have this thing called a 'birth certificate'. I know, it's crazy, but you can bring that and get your kid the Fauci Ouchie.

LOL...there is no ID required to get a vaccine. If there was then my kids would have never been able to get a flu shot. I certainly never brought a birth certificate with me to my local pharmacy to get them.

I know for a fact no ID nor certificate was needed when my exes son got his.

Laughable.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

LOL...there is no ID required to get a vaccine.

There 100% is, we all had to present ID at CVS to get the Vid Vax due to the CDC card you receive.

FFS, prove me wrong, call your local CVS or Walgreens and ask them.

edit on 19-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

(post by TrollMagnet removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, depends on "where" you're talking about. The 'vaccine' being administered in the USA is NOT FDA approved other than EUA approval. Comirnaty is FDA approved. Comirnaty is also not available in the USA, and has never been available in the USA. It won't be available to US citizens until the 4th quarter of 2021 at the earliest.

Comirnaty has been made available to 'some' European countries, but the 'vaccine' being administered here in the US is the Covid-19 vaccine which is EUA only approved.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's the same thing though isn't it?

Same recipe just a different label on the bottle?

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I don't know any kids under 16 that have an ID unless it's a passport. And even then, many that are 16 or older don't have a ID either as there are a lot that don't drive.

My exes son is 15 and has no ID and has gotten vaccinated with the Pfizer vax.

A bunch of my daughters 14 year old friends have no ID and got vaccinated as well. I'd say the majority if the kids in her grade have had it.

Think about it. This guy is using a USA world view to explain vaccination rates around the entire WORLD. He has no idea what he is talking about, and he missed the low lying fruit explanations like the fact clinical trials are currently going for these age groups. The dude is literally too dumb to argue with. You will have better luck turning muslims into jews and visa versa than you will teaching that guy math or science.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
You can go get your kids vaxxed in many places.

And in the United States, with a couple of exceptions, you need ID or to go to your known healthcare provider.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

LOL...there is no ID required to get a vaccine.

There 100% is, we all had to present ID at CVS to get the Vid Vax due to the CDC card you receive.

FFS, prove me wrong, call your local CVS or Walgreens and ask them.

My exes son proves you wrong. So does the CVS website on getting children vaxxed. All that is required is legal guardian or parental consent.

Can my 12-15 child receive the COVID-19 vaccine at CVS Pharmacy?

Yes, all children ages 12-15 are eligible to receive the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine at CVS Pharmacy, provided there is parental or legal guardian consent and the child is accompanied by an adult.

CVS Website

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes, all children ages 12-15 are eligible to receive the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine at CVS Pharmacy, provided there is parental or legal guardian consent and the child is accompanied by an adult.

And guess how they prove you're the parent of the child? The people arguing that you can rando go and get your kids vaxed should probably pay attention.

edit on 19-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Test subjects and idiots vax'ing their kids anyway.

How are they going to 'vax their kids anyway'? It has to be administered by a healthcare professional.

There are 4838 reports of administering the vaccine to an inappropriate aged person on VAERS.

edit on 9/19/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's the same thing though isn't it?

Same recipe just a different label on the bottle?

No, per the FDA it is functionally similar, but it is not the same. And no, it is not the same recipe with a different label. There are distinct chemical differences between the two. The FDA even states this in black and white in their August 23rd memo.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
There are 4838 reports of administering the vaccine to an inappropriate aged person on VAERS.

We're discussing a different site where the reporting ability is much more stringent.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And guess how they prove you're the parent of the child? The people arguing that you can rando go and get your kids vaxed should probably pay attention.

Like I said....no ID required. Parental or guardian consent. Do I need to record a call to CVS with me asking specifically about ID to convince you?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So the WHO is lying?

Data is data... Then one needs to verify that data is correct, so no WHO isn't lying, but it doesn't tell us a lot either and when the CDC has done direct investigations the numbers are well below 1% reported. I would hope the WHO numbers are higher than 1%, but they still need to be looked into and not just taken at face value.

Not to fight with you on this, but here is my issue.

It seems people are treating the vaccine the same way that we all screamed about how wrong they were treating the virus. A person positive and a gun shot to the chest was listed as a COVID death, as example. I think people with vaccine bias are basically doing the same with the vaccine.

I just want real data to be verified to remove confounding information and really see what may actually end up being a causation and not just a correlation that is blindly seen as a causation and isn't.

Looking at the conditions I could suggest one person who got the jab, said it hurt, their arm hurt, it made them sad, they felt sick for a few days and couldn't work and that could be 5 check marks for just one person on their list. So I'm not fighting the numbers as much as we really do not know much about them.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That makes no sense?

Surely if it's not the same vaccine it can't be tested and approved?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

White liberal mothers be trippen

Why does it need to be a White liberal female thing...

Never mind it most likely is...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join