It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: angelchemuel

Pray and be positive.

Undo the fear based control being forced on the populace

Ok, dashen you sound like my father. Both of you are right. We can control the things we can do. Being positive and praying very specifically for what is needed as you see it are the best we can do.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Moar reflections to me the Jab Choice Point window has closed.

Clip if you need

Wow, our children were taught of a mythical zombie apocalypse. This won't be that, but it maybe the vaxxed act like the people in "The Omega Man" with Charlton Hesston. If this descends to that, then I hope they will choose to act as lepers' rather than as those wishing their hell on innocent people. Hesston's character was rather lonely in the end. He was one of the scientist who had the cure because he was researching the disease IIRC.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
All I need to see are the perp walks, and in the Oklahoma St U's color of Orange jumpsuits on these people walking with their sentences in hand. When that happens I will dance a jig as if I were an Irishman.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: carewemust

Good time for a reminder.
Don't get in their way.
Democrats are nearing their head exploding moment now.
We don't want to be anywhere near them when that moment comes.

I want to be close...front row seat when that happens.

It will be messy, but soooo satisfying to see and hear.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here Comes X:

The uncertainty in Treasury’s projections over when the government will default — a deadline known by budget experts as the “X Date” — exacerbates the danger of the ongoing congressional brinkmanship over the nation’s fiscal soundness.

Budget experts are confident the government can still issue debt until the first week of October — and almost certainly the second — with little adverse consequence. But estimates become hazier after that. Treasury has said only that the debt limit will be breached “sometime in October.” The Bipartisan Policy Center, a nonpartisan think tank, has said the date is likely somewhere between Oct. 15 and Nov. 4. Several Wall Street forecasters have guessed more precise dates but acknowledge those only represent approximate ranges. Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said the date is likely Oct. 20 but could come as early as Oct. 15.

WaPo article

The Day Called X (1957) – Dramatized atomic evacuation of Portland, Oregon. (27 min)
edit on 27-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The same source (Phil) from a couple weeks ago that had the alleged web conference call that POTUS was on and asked how the negotiations were going has said he got a message from one of his sources stating that a surrender agreement had been reached and then went into some recent posts by IlDonaldo on Telegram and others that he was able to get some proofs through Gematria that it seemed to be the case and it is his belief from what he is seeing the first arrest will be BHO. Of course no timeline was given. I think it is worth a listen, I don't follow Gemetra but his proofs were pretty interesting. I don't follow his channel but I watched it on Rumble. It is the Patriot News & Updates channel if interested.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

www.youtube.com...

See for yourself.

From Arizona telescope.

Isn't the Tesla supposed to be in a heliocentric orbit that takes it somewhere out near Mars? That dot is moving across the sky
waaaaay too fast. That looks more like a satellite orbiting the Earth.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I have no expertise in this.

Just reporting what the local 'experts' at observatory have posted online.

Got your ears on Phage?

edit on 27-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You have to show them is finally showing up in Joe's Rigged Approval Numbers HERE

Actor Joe takes the NOT approved booster shot, throwing his dirty diaper in the face of science.

All Team Joe has now is fear/rona/jab. They have nothing else, and this is their go to. When Joe has a mental fit, just do a vaccine presser to cover it up. Unreal. Has he bothered to do a presser like DJT to demand Congress resolve the debt issue? Nope, jabs.

biggerish

edit on 27-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hmm, rather interesting numbers. Assuming he's being candid (he's not drunk), then the entire issue as I have said is there is no mechanism for remedy. The lack there of was designed into the process for just such an event,,,,, so it has to be built.

CLIP

Another thought on that. A bunch whined after Friday displaying a total lack of respect for those who took the time, the energy and the risk to give a fair, true "audit" because the desired result wasn't immediate. Not a good look.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’d wager that expecting a different result from the same thing over and over again is also not a good look but I digress

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
laying down there in my signature past couple days .... is/Was a curious find .... a Newsweek Cover found from 2020 - never saw discussed - but here it is Newsweek
COVER_QAnon_Cover
Duration: 00:04 10/14/2020

Neil Johnson, a George Washington University physicist, agrees. "This is a problem that's bigger than the individuals in these communities, and bigger than any effort of a platform to control it," he says. "It's a huge challenge, and it absolutely requires new science to deal with it."

Johnson and Trammel are part of a cadre of scientists who are at the forefront of efforts to map QAnon and understand how it works. The explosion of disinformation that has upended American life and now threatens its democratic institutions has given rise to a new branch of science called "infodemiology." Inspired by epidemiology, the study of how diseases spread through a population, infodemiology seeks to understand how misinformation and conspiracy theories spread like a disease through a free-wheeling democracy like America's, with the ultimate goal of understanding how to stem its spread.

A search engine of sorts called "Hoaxy" spots new assertions from low-credibility sources that seem to be catching on, and tracks their spread.
Newswee k

RAND Corp and Goog Jigsaw division are working on it...Conspiracy theories that is the elites who have deemed them harmful to the public. Prepare for new AI sentient algo's to be deployed. I'm not kidding.

Infodemiology, as defined by Gunther Eysenbach in the early 2000s, is an area of science research focused on scanning the internet for user-contributed health-related content, with the ultimate goal of improving public health. It is also defined as the science of mitigating public health problems resulting from an infodemic.

Infodemiology and Infoveillance: Framework for an Emerging Set of Public Health Informatics Methods to Analyze Search, Communication and Publication Behavior on the Internet.

1st WHO Infodemiology Conference

Mentioned from the lengthy Newsweek article: Hoaxy search engine

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hmm, I like that one QoS!

Will have to look around posts with ext in and see if any file extensions appear elsewhere!

To save space (and catching up so apologies if mentioned!)... Bidan is now saying 97 to 98% need to be vaccinated before things can go back to normal!

Video at this tweet:

REPORTER: How many Americans need to be vaccinated before getting back to normal?

BIDEN: Well, I think, look — I think we get the vast majority. 97, 98 percent.

Think about the reality of what this statement is saying... because there will always be another booster shot before 97-98% is hit, and then another... this target will never be met.

Therefore Bidan is saying IT WILL NEVER GO BACK TO NORMAL.

For me, it only makes sense for Joe Bidan to say this IF he is a White Hat actor playing a part to Awaken people.

edit on 27-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, I saw an article (that I can't find now) which suggested that the 3rd jab (booster shot) will make people lose their memories, or rather be unable to "connect the right synapses".

It said that people will attack friends and family in their own homes because they don't recognise them and so will assume they're intruders. This theory also resonates in the advice for us all to just stay secure in our homes when it kicks off.

Worth pointing out that this is exactly what was "pre-shown" to us in the world scenes that are cut to during this fight scene from Kingsman: The Secret Service:

ETA - Incidentally this is the Trailer for the 3rd film in the series Kingsman: The Breaking Point:

The secenes that aren't from previous two seem to focus on MS13 and riots?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
You got that right Pete. Funny that we're being called "whiners" for using our 1st amendment rights to speak up and question things that don't seem right in a world that's going to hell quick. But what do I know? Maybe I should adhere to the cult mentality of keeping my mouth shut, don't question the doctrine and sit on the computer all day decoding imaginary comms that don't exist and add some YouTube videos to that fabulous music catalog so I can gain that following I crave so badly. Do you suppose that'll save the nation?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ever see the low budget sci-fi film, Alien Code ? Right up your decode alley.

From Proximity movie:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I haven't seen that one EtMN. Wondering whether to turn TV on for first time in 10 months to watch it...

I recall the ATS post-it appearing in the thread before though.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Update to something discussed back in the day

R. Kelly found guilty on all counts in sex-trafficking trial - faces life in prison

R. Kelly, the R&B superstar known for his anthem “I Believe I Can Fly,” was convicted Monday in a sex trafficking trial after decades of avoiding criminal responsibility for numerous allegations of misconduct with young women and children.

A jury of seven men and five women found Kelly guilty of racketeering on their second day of deliberations. Kelly remained motionless, eyes downcast as the verdict was read.

The charges were based on an argument that the entourage of managers and aides who helped the singer meet girls — and keep them obedient and quiet — amounted to a criminal enterprise...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The only TV I watch is for certain movies otherwise just on for background noise. How about radio...

The New Yorker (podcast)

Malm insists that the environmental movement rethink its roots in nonviolence and instead embrace “intelligent sabotage.”

Explicitly calls for property destruction. But he would "not recommend" kidnapping.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ― JFK

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Clip

Ah, so it does seem to be a talking point, as I pointed out...

edit on 27-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

With the exception of forcing these vaccines on people right now, it seems most of the United States is getting back to normal pretty well. Normal is our natural state.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join