It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sooo much important input coming in at the moment! Over 40 quakes reported at the Oregon coast. 4/5/6 magnitudes

Bigger

Here's the largest 13: from 4.7 to 5.8 mag, all on a faultline, at 10km depth and on Dec 8th:

Bigger

Remember 0311 warrior telling us to keep an eye on OREGON and the funnelling TRAP CORRIDOR? This is the last MAP we did at his request - NOTE THE EYES ON STATES!

Bigger

Last year he posted these in this thread:

Jan 08 2021 20:26:00

Prep for secondary (back side) of Storm

Eye: from election until today.

Next phase: cannot disclose due to opsec and need to know which we do not know all. REMEMBER I and my team are NOT Q team. Connections and correlations affirm guidance from higher. Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming.

Here and elsewhere anons knew years in advance what was to come. You should all be prepped and ready. As Q says: Mil is the only way.

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Have FAITH
Stay Vigilant
Remember your Oaths

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis
edit on 8-1-2021 by 0311Warrior because: Clarity

Feb 11 2020 16:56:00

a reply to: carewemust

CWM: Posted about this months ago!!
REL: please find and post my Smollett posts. VITAL!

Also, “Eyes On Oregon” called months ago. Multiple Posts regarding CHINA in this thread lead back to my posts from almost 1 year ago.

Stressing again:
I am not a part of Q.
I am not read in on The Plan.
Lurker turned poster with job relevancy, requested permission to post regarding knowledge.
All posts are greenlit from above.

REL:
All Q posts Feb-April + All my posts Feb-April
Compare side by side.
Keep Up!
Things will keep moving faster and faster!

Semper Fidelis

Apr 26 2020 00:49:00

Good evening Patriots. Everything on track. Stay safe and enjoy the collapse. All traps regarding our work have been installed. All Trapped.

Semper Fidelis

Sep 02 2020 15:43:00

Eyes still on OR & GA as was relayed awhile back.
Keep eyes on CA, AZ, UT, NM.
Info has been trickling out nationwide.

Be advised, keep your head on a swivel, stay within groups you know, livestream when confronted if possible and always carry....

Sep 16 2020 16:28:00

Stand Strong Oregon. California Be Ready.
SWARM COMING!
New Mexico ranch problems coming to light.
Tunnels.

What if ANTIFA is connected to trafficking as well?
What if ANTIFA is connected to foreign actors?
Proper designation warranted.
Wait for Q.

Ephesians 6:13

Semper Fidelis

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This mindset is what really pisses me off about the political class. The job of being a politician was never meant to be a career thing it is about service to the people and nation. It was never meant to be a power thing, or a money thing.

The idea that one is giving up so much by leaving says a lot just with that statement. It should be the other way around, where you are giving up a lot to serve. The system is broken beyond repair.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming.

Those kind of statements were interesting. But hard to prep the world when it could be any number of scenarios.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It doesn’t work that way anymore. FOIA requests are all reviewed. Redactions are made permanently using electronic methods. And the government can even pass on the cost to the requester for the documents if it is too cumbersome and costly. It was useful for a fleeting moment in a few rare occasions. Nothing more.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I learnt a lot of techniques right here.

Me too.

Including some from both of you!

The one thing common to both national and local politics is the FOIA/RTK process. I had the benefit of my wife being trained in the first class offered by the state when the law came in 2006, she was the new secretary of our old small town. We had a rocky road there and spilled over into our new town when they both conspired against us.

So later in 2011 timeframe I got their emails, and other documents that were redacted with a magic marker. My wife noticed she could read right through the marker! My lawyer laughed like a little girl when I showed him. I can't make this stuff up, they are that dumb.

The best lol is when I explain how, back then, people would put anything that popped into their heads in an email, they sent it thinking nobody else would ever read them. I punched right thru that pre-Assange mindset with post-Assange techniques! Not that it's about me, but so many issues and situation have mirrored between here and IRL. Experience within those two worlds build upon each other and reenforce the message. Q would be proud of the thing he inspired.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Read the Gospel of Barnabas. The pope is a heretic. We’ve been lied to. Read it, and ask yourself two questions:

1) Why are people called CHRISTians?
2) Where/when is God’s holiday? It’s not Christmas. Or Easter.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

No coincidences. Coincidence that the birth of Jesus was moved to a satanic holiday? And that there is a guy in a red suit whose name is an anagram for Satan?

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe I'm not explaining myself well.
I asked Rel, now I'll ask you, what conceivable event/situation would cause no next Pope to be elected? I can't imagine one, can you?

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 12/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
I’m sorry to butt in but this is a thorn in my side as well. I have been told that there are laws in place that are not enforced, to regulate and stop politicians from getting wealthy while they are in office. I’d like to know where can we find the laws so we the people can read them for ourselves and hold the people responsible that are not enforcing them. Also we may need to “tweak” these laws.
I am of the opinion that any elected officials and their spouses should not be allowed to “trade” while the official holds office. The only income that an elected official should be allowed to receive is their income from the position that they hold. As for the spouse, the same but there are some careers that the spouses should have to let go of and get out of if their husband or wife holds an elected office.( same goes for just being in a relationship with the elected official). I don’t have a big problem with the people who want to spend their entire lives serving in office but they should not be allowed to get wealthy doing it. Service should be a humble position that one decides they want to do because they love the law and they love this country and like you said not a” power thing.” Service was never meant to be a damn get rich quick scheme. I think possibly there should be an oversite committee that oversees and reports directly to the people on what these officials are doing. Those on the committee should be elected by the people with term limits so that they can be booted off the committee if they are dirty. And I want this committee to scrutinize every damn relationship that our elected officials have and report that to us! Make it difficult for them to screw us over! Instead of spying on the people we should constantly be spying on our "leadership"! I cannot imagine any citizen being against this.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to: RookQueen
rights color of law

breach of peace

private gain

It's a breach of peace when rights are deprived under the color of law.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wonder how 0311 Warrior is doing, Would be nice to see him post here once again. A little inside info might put some rigor back into everyone. We're all tired I think.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting perspective on the pantheon of gods waking up!

In fact as the Fallen ones who gave birth to the "men of renown" they are likely also the god's of mythology. That makes total sense to me. I do believe the "Aliens" from whatever star systems are in the family with the fallen ones also while I am at it.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Meh, that over the target phrase is worn out as well.

Always over the target, but the song remains the same.

Busted like the Grateful Dead song.

Set up like a bowling pin, knocked down.....

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Hear, hear, MaplePatriot!

Though it was hard work, when warrior would ask me to repost all of his posts with "XX" in a year later, it was always relevant and a further insight at the review point!

Most of all though, he kept us reminded that there are marines/ICE/Spec Ops etc. like him that are literally going through hell - to clean it up... day in and day out for the last few years! Our concerns and feelings are minute in comparison.
edit on 8-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

It's not a bad idea to do RTK requests whether you need them or not. Then they know you mean business, and it garners respect.

Plus, like a lot of things where I say....practice the art.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I hate to be that guy but is there a slight possibility that Warrior left abruptly because he was a fraud? Just something to mull over...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

0311 pedohunter cannot will not post here during a Biden regime. He would be summarily relieved of duty.

And I'm not tired .

We just getting started.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
Not with how things are going.

Well until the blinders come off, no way you will be physically able to tell what is going on anyway. I do also see a glimmer of a chance that you will see it all one day and have that "wow I could've had a V8" moment. Hopefully, well before we are all meeting our maker.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe I'm not explaining myself well.
I asked Rel, now I'll ask you, what conceivable event/situation would cause no next Pope to be elected? I can't imagine one, can you?

Rainbows
Jane

Pedophiles running amok for centuries in the halls designed for the people to worship God might do it. I am not Catholic and don't pretend to know how they feel about all this. I suspect if they knew the things we have uncovered they would throw them out of God's places of worship and defrock them.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We forget so quickly

edit on 12 8 2021 by dashen because: Very Quickly

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That makes sense, It's just a personal want and I would understand why they would not post here. Always would like a new que post as well but wishful thinking. Hoping everything is still progressing behind the scenes, I however, am very tired. I see all of the things happening (resignations is a big one, the gmax trial, etc). But i'm desperate to know what's going on behind the scenes.

I can't wait for the movie quadrilogy that outlines everything of this operation. Hopefully some day

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That makes sense? Really? Now I've heard it all...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
You mean like in some fantasy, like all the stuff "supposedly" going on behind the scenes?

The only busting done here was by Jane when she busted rel's speculative post.

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join