It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
There is this thing called pixie ears after a facelift.

I had my facelift done six months ago with another plastic surgeon in town. Now my right earlobe is attached to my cheek and being pulled slightly towards my mouth. What caused this and can it be fixed?

Response: The problem you are describing is known to plastic surgeons as the “Pixie Ear” deformity. It is a common complication of facelift surgery and can be a telltale sign that a patient had a prior facelift.

Might explain some of the before and after "proofs" some seem to love so much.

Don't even try and say these people are not narcissistic enough to have work done.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ms. Commie Stalin/Mao has dropped out, doesn't explain how she was even in...

Saule Omarova has withdrawn her nomination to lead a top banking regulator, the White House announced on Tuesday

Either way, if she wasn't in Antarctica this week she's nobody.

Maxwell said this about the girls she recruited for decades.

What happened to Ghislaine Maxwell's 'child'? Accuser saw pic of 'nude pregnant' socialite

Given what we know now, this guy's entire existence takes on a whole new dimension.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
The alleged Gospel of Barnabas didn't 'appear' until the 1600's both in Italian and Spanish, and was written by some other bloke whose name escapes me at the moment. There is much debate over it as it has very strong Islamic slant to it.
The Acts or Epistle of Barnabas however was 'discovered' and written around the 6th Century.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
G-Max case, Day 8...second pilot, another logbook discovered...

twitter.com...

Prosecution is hinting they will wrap up by Friday. Next comes the G-Max circus.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not so odd CM when we factor Kamala's fingerprints on the case. Maybe just maybe it is why we have seen so many resignations from her staff? More stress for Kamala equals more outburst on her staff perhaps? She doesn't strike me as the type to handle her "plans" being thwarted. If Smollet was not such a half-wit, two innocent men would have been victims of the anti-lynching bill.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Not sure how I can explain the facts to you without you still thinking it was a myth or fantasy. Blinders do that to people like that when you leave them on too long. You can chose to poke your head out of fantasy land anytime you want I still believe. That is entirely on you. Your spin is just burning up your gears but it does help others focus on how to conquer willful ignorance in our own setting. The lack of logic is easily recognized when the pattern reappears. Getting those with illogic who want to try to see the logic caught up is easy if they are not shilling for one side instead of all in on finding the truth.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
You mean like in some fantasy, like all the stuff "supposedly" going on behind the scenes?

The only busting done here was by Jane when she busted rel's speculative post.

edit on 8-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
HRC comparison was inconclusive for me. Biden's comparison appears to be a fact that those two men are different.
Besides Biden ear that is the dangly one verses attached lobe there is also two bumps on the lower bone on the ones on the left and only one on the two to the right. Hmmmmm

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: gmx0010110

edit on Wed Dec 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Its amazing that people still think nothing is happening. If you remove the MSM as a source and just look at a two things such as the earthquake tracking and the flight trackers, how can you not realize there is a lot of stuff going on that is never reported. Then you look at the anomalies of the things that are reported such as peoples hands and feet disappearing in footage or people missing or wearing different clothing in shots that are supposedly taken minutes apart. From the fake Whitehouse and anomalies you have to ask yourself why go through the trouble to fake this?

We have several military people everyday on Telegram that reference the military flights and say how rare certain situations are in terms of types and numbers of planes going up. Then you have a few different people that have tracked the earthquakes and have correlated lines and links between them almost as if tunnels are being destroyed or targeted. Many of these areas have not had seismic activity tracked before. There is lots going on if you don't look in the normal places TPTB want you to look and actually trust your eyes when things don't make sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There are so many variables involved when using these side by side images to offer irrefutable proof that one's a stand in or body double or clone. You have to take multiple issues into consideration:
Lighting
Angle
Ageing
Surgeries
Photoshop

There may be more that I haven't mentioned. That's why I don't take these images as incontrovertible evidence of not being the same person. And I distrust the sagacity of people who do accept this as indisputable.

Aside from all that, even if one of these men isn't the real Biden what difference does it make? What if *neither* of these men is the real Biden...what is the purpose in pointing it out?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
CIA has placed themselves in an omnipresent position where, no matter the nature, process of disclosure, they will be able to maintain legitimacy with the public afterwards. It's brilliant, a devilish sibling who always manages to insulate themselves from their parents' wrath.

Considering that they control the propaganda arm of the empire (Operation Mockingbird), their control over the American mind is god like.

twitter.com...

Pentagon / CIA boys Vs Congress

Congress appears poised to enact legislation that would command the military and intelligence agencies to get a grip on "unidentified aerial phenomena," and authorizes the resources required.

The UAP-related provisions are included in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) now being advanced under the bill designated S. 1605. I will sometimes refer to the new UAP text as the "Gillibrand-Rubio-Gallego" language, or "GRG." The UAP-related language is contained in Section 1683, covering 15 pages of bill text. Images of the UAP-related pages appear at the bottom of this article.

Congress Tells Pentagon and Intelligence Community: UFOs Are Serious Business!
FFS, we'll have better luck consulting with the mysterious unknown ForgottenLanguages group.

Man in Black guiding his apprentice Marco Rubio on what UAP language would best confuse & instill paranoia in the sheeple.

A good film on our possible history. In this there are good points to at least consider. Short Film: History of the Extraterrestrial Agenda & the Coming Global Revolution

George Bush Senior On UFOs: “Americans Can’t Handle The Truth”

And in 1988 on the UFO topic he said: "I know some. I know a fair amount."
Bush UFO story

“I occasionally think how quickly our differences, worldwide, would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world”
― Ronald Reagan, 1988

“I’d like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied.”
― JFK, summer of '63

E. Howard Hunt: "JFK was killed because MJ-12 did not want JFK to expose the Alien Presence."
As told to Watergate lawyer Douglas Caddy.

1954 Greada Treaty – President Eisenhower form a treaty with aliens at Holloman AFB

On the 1954 Greada Treaty, the Eisenhower administration bypasses the US Constitution and form a pact with alien races.

In exchange for advanced technology, the aliens would be allowed to do experiments on life stocks, minerals, and a small group of humans.

3X Strange

The 'X' letter at the LBJ Library to be opened 50 years after his death in 2023.
Eisenhower had a project 'X' time capsule to be opened in 2053.

If Annie Jacobsen’s Area 51 book holds any truth that the US has/had secretly been running a secret Josef Mengele-style human eXperimentation project (S-4), that is deeply, deeply troubling. The EG&G engineer claimed it was running into the 1980s. So, was the Lazar stuff all disinfo to cover this up along with missing people over the decades with absolute zero trace?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

That's why I am so amazed by something like Judicial Watch

www.youtube.com...
youtube.com/user/JudicialWatch

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Gates Medical Research Institute

I knew about the Foundation but this was under the radar for me. File under How Did They Know???

The GATES MRI is a non-profit biotech organization that conducts clinical research and accelerates the development of vaccines and other products.

I wondered what grants they might have available for research for Covid vaccines and just amazing...

To research and test potential therapeutics to treat or eliminate Mild Covid-19!

Date offered: November 2020!
Duration 10 months.

Committed Amount $13,971,404 < really 404?

No one would bother treating mild Covid but unleash the Moronic virus which just happens to be mild. Ten months to develop the vaccine and a couple of months to manufacture and have ready just in time for Christmas.
As Rel noted the threats of 6 vaccines would put people off but marketing is marketing so they need the back up of one vaccine to just treat the mild variant for the terrified ones.

Just editing to add InachMarbank has just put up an article "Omicron reduces Covid anitbodies in study of Pfizer vaccine recipients." If this is the case new vaccine meet Moronic.
I don't know how to directly link.

www.gatesfoundation.org>2020/11>inv023708
www.gatesfoundation.org>ideas>2020/01>bi...
edit on 8-12-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Difficult to keep up with the habbenings today...

From (Q) The Storm Rider - Highest military officer in India killed with 12 others:

Bigger

...and again from SR; BioNTech CEO presser video

JUST IN - BioNTech CEO: Upcoming vaccine for the #Omicron variant "should be a 3-dose vaccine."

For those vaccinated means: 2 + booster. Then, 3 more doses for #Omicron, if needed, pending further analysis.

@disclosetv

So setting expectation of AT LEAST 6 vaccinations; 3+3 = 33...

Rel bringing up BioNtech connects Gates again to pre planning.

Sept 4, 2019 Gates Foundation in a private placement invested $55 million into BioNtech.

What was it to be used for?
Build out infectious disease infrastructure
Platform development
Allow the company to build 3 new programs within the infectious disease portfolios

These are always under the guise of HIV or tuberculosis research.

There was a further $45 million planned to support infectious disease projects! Just a coincidence right? So $100 million total investment and that is just with one company.

He certainly has been calling all of the right investments because that $55 million is now worth over $550 million.

investors.biontech.de...>bi
trialsitenews.com...>gates-earns-10X-on-biontech-in...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You know that is true about the angles that is why I was pointing out the lower ridge cartilage having two bumps and you sure can see a dangly versers a non dangly on Biden. HRC is doing that I think as you pointed out.

The face lift evidence someone posted doesn't take into account the bumps that would just be too far away from the face to be touched. That should leave a scar if that node was cut off. There are other issues but it could also be a theatrical mask as we can all be fooled at times by those. Those things are impressive.

originally posted by: gmx0010110
There are so many variables involved when using these side by side images to offer irrefutable proof that one's a stand in or body double or clone. You have to take multiple issues into consideration:
Lighting
Angle
Ageing
Surgeries
Photoshop

There may be more that I haven't mentioned. That's why I don't take these images as incontrovertible evidence of not being the same person. And I distrust the sagacity of people who do accept this as indisputable.

Aside from all that, even if one of these men isn't the real Biden what difference does it make? What if *neither* of these men is the real Biden...what is the purpose in pointing it out?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: pheonix358
Plausible, but still doesn't mean another Pope wont beelected.
Thank you for replying.
Rainbows
Jane

If Pope Francis does die in 2022, I can't imagine why they wouldn't just elect someone else.

Alto... it would be pretty wild if they re-install Benedict XVI (who's still alive, BTW), and declared Fancis to be an anti-pope.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Could also be a fraud.

In these threads we have had members claiming to be NoSuchAgency , naval intel, ICE, cia, spacealiens and more.

Enjoy the show dude

On the subject of 0311 being a fraud...
I understand a lot of people like that dude, and I don't have anything against the guy because I believe he's probably a good person, but for whatever reason I am pretty sure that person was blowing a whole lot of smoke. Why? It was he who was saying that the adrenochrome supply had been poisoned and all these people would be dying any time now. Near as I can tell that never happened. I have also always been skeptical of tbe claim that posts here had been used as evidence in a court of law.

That doesn't mean that 0311 is a bad person. I believe their role may have been that of a cheerleader. Telling people what they wanted to hear so that the thread would continue to move along. But I'm pretty sure a lot of that stuff was nonsense.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Caled
The alleged Gospel of Barnabas didn't 'appear' until the 1600's both in Italian and Spanish, and was written by some other bloke whose name escapes me at the moment. There is much debate over it as it has very strong Islamic slant to it.
The Acts or Epistle of Barnabas however was 'discovered' and written around the 6th Century.

Rainbows
Jane

Even the 6th Century is way too late to be taken seriously. The rest of the New Testament had been written down by the end of the 1st Century. (Revelations was the last book written, roughly around 100 AD.)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
HRC comparison was inconclusive for me. Biden's comparison appears to be a fact that those two men are different.
Besides Biden ear that is the dangly one verses attached lobe there is also two bumps on the lower bone on the ones on the left and only one on the two to the right. Hmmmmm

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Bonus
Ear Round .... Then

Now

Anybody remember the incident in 2020 when Hillary fainted at the 9/11 memorial? She was whisked off to Chelsea's apartment (not the hospital, like you would expect), and then emerged later that day, suddenly looking about 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter. Unless Chelsea has a DIY plastic surgery kit at her place, they were definitely using a double.

For a while after that, we were speculating on ATS about which public appearances were the real Hillary, and which were her double.

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join